Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 40. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
I own some OZ of Gold eagles. I have some 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4, 1/10 and grams as well. I was thinking of placing some in a escrow and backing 100 XDE with Gold Eagles. Dunno how it would work but If we as a community could come together with something. I maybe willing to give it a try...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Had anybody else tried to contact Bittrex? So far, I haven't seen many people active, I understand that the coin is rare and thus there are not many holders all together, but still we need to at least make some noise to be noticed.

Hey, I had been bugging Richie all the time, but was busy since the last 3 days, so didn't reach their IRC... But, now will try my best to get him there and ask whether they can add XDE now after having all their requirements fulfilled... On other hand, we should also try to get it listed at Polo, what say ppl? Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Had anybody else tried to contact Bittrex? So far, I haven't seen many people active, I understand that the coin is rare and thus there are not many holders all together, but still we need to at least make some noise to be noticed.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I have just retwitted - Have you went to Bittrex IRC channel and tried reaching Richie there?
We all as a community needs to try to get this on Bittrex now that everything's fixed...
Yes, I sent Richie a pm on IRC. The more of us contact Bittrex the better. Please also start tweeting to them, so that we have more tweets and traffic.
Activity: 357

RT'ed and followed anyways...
So, please follow me back there... Tongue

I have just retwitted - Have you went to Bittrex IRC channel and tried reaching Richie there?

We all as a community needs to try to get this on Bittrex now that everything's fixed...
legendary
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
No there is no Swap of coins involved only algo switch. I may not even change the algo but maybe in the next couple of months. The POS will keep getting strong with time.

Oh ok... That would be awesome, and thanks a lot for clarifying my confusion... This way, everyone (like me Wink) who doesn't understand that thing will now be able to see it here... Smiley
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
I will bring back XDECoin algo to x13 in the next Few days. The SHA256 POW blocks are too much. Also you guys should think of features and Services for XDE.
You also elect someone as a Social Media Manager and someone as a Community Manager. You need to create a Team and organize the Community if you really want
XDE to succeed. For the Coding part, I can take care for that no problem and also marcetin can take care of the design.
We are going to drop xdecoin.org and just keep xdecoin.com - unless if someone wants to own xdecoin.org
All services that you will think of for XDE, can go thru xdecoin.com as subdomains.

Please don't get me wrong (and even if I am wrong, please do correct me) but to the best of my understanding, does that mean that there will be another swap taking place as the Algo will change, or is it like the Algo swap only and the coins can still work as they are? I asked as I am a lot confused, so please clarify... Smiley
No there is no Swap of coins involved only algo switch. I may not even change the algo but maybe in the next couple of months. The POS will keep getting strong with time.
legendary
I will bring back XDECoin algo to x13 in the next Few days. The SHA256 POW blocks are too much. Also you guys should think of features and Services for XDE.
You also elect someone as a Social Media Manager and someone as a Community Manager. You need to create a Team and organize the Community if you really want
XDE to succeed. For the Coding part, I can take care for that no problem and also marcetin can take care of the design.
We are going to drop xdecoin.org and just keep xdecoin.com - unless if someone wants to own xdecoin.org
All services that you will think of for XDE, can go thru xdecoin.com as subdomains.

Please don't get me wrong (and even if I am wrong, please do correct me) but to the best of my understanding, does that mean that there will be another swap taking place as the Algo will change, or is it like the Algo swap only and the coins can still work as they are? I asked as I am a lot confused, so please clarify... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I will send today XDE to guys who missed swap.
tuannd 0.1201712
dafi3 0.01497

Because of there is just two of you and not big amount I have decided you will receive full amount minus fee.
Please PM your XDE address.

I hope you have installed new XDE wallet 5.5, please be sure you send me address from new wallet.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Date: 18/02/2015 01:41
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.0057496 XDE
Net amount: +0.0057496 XDE

My first stake  Grin
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
If anyone wants to unload about 7.7 coins, I just did a buy order on C-cex at .2 btc each.

Vegas
saw your support. Nice. I think price stabilised already, after short-term turbulences and we should soon see some further increases.
Steady progress.
Muroko Blados
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
This is the way it should always be  Smiley getting a nice feeling about the community as a whole now, sure some of us say things that possibly others disagree with etc etc, but that's what a community is all about, discussion, ideas, creativity.

What i do know is, we are all in this together, and every one of us wants XDE to succeed   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
If anyone wants to unload about 7.7 coins, I just did a buy order on C-cex at .2 btc each.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
@mblados,
Dear, I would just like to say that I am extremely sorry for my behavior if it hurt you... My intention ain't wrong behind it... I plead you to carry on the work behind XDE coin (please don't take these words wrongly), if you want, I can leave the community and won't get back ever, but I would not like that just because of me, everyone suffers... So, please don't stop... Sorry again, I didn't mean to harm your credibility ever...
Please do not leave the Community because of this little mess. It is ok I wasn't against you at all and i know you just suggested something that i wasn't comfortable with.
But like I said, anyone is free to help XDE in anyway so I have no problem at all if you want to contact someone else to take a look into the code. The source if free
out there so if anyone else can make the POS better, I will be glad too. Still continue your Support for XDE. Thanks!

That's awesome, dude... I am back... Thanks a lot... Cheesy
Also, I won't be contacting that guy anymore as I have faith in you and I am glad that PoS is working fine now...
Let's get it to Trex now... Smiley

Glad to see things settle down... so now we can go all together to trex! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I can confirm that the wallet does appear to work. I have not got a stake , yet, but the staking icon lit up and said that I had stake weight. So in a strange twist of events, this is actually a good thing as it will keep prices high and inflation low. It appears that the min stake age is 3 days, which is fine with me, it will keep this coin VERY rare and prices will rise.

Vegas
Muroko Blados
TO THE COMMUNITY: Please start sending your XDE back to C-Cex (I guess everyone has done that!). C-Cex agreed to perform another Swap for Good.
This is the last and last Swap. I have well tested everything and the conclusion is XDE cannot be Full POS because of the limit amount of coins (100), it cannot Full
Stake like ordinary POS coins.
We have to go Hybrid POW/POS. There will never be a Fix for "Blockchain Files" single sync will be done always.
All specs are brought back to normal since the Total of the last Swap did not exceed 100.

Quick Specs:

ALGO: SHA256
POW: 100 (Premine for Swap v5.5)
POS: 100 (To be Staked)
TOTAL MAX COINS: 200
INTEREST: 10% (First Year) and 5% (Second year and so on)

To be Honest, XDE is the Hardest coin to maintain so Please do not sell it below at least 5 btc. Also Transactions will be Faster than ever.

PLEASE NOTE: WALLET v5 and WALLET v5.5 ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT (DIFFERENT Blockchain, Algo, Ports. Protocol ...)
SO YOU NEED TO SWAP YOUR v5 COINS TO v5.5 ON C-CEX OR YOUR COINS WILL BE LOST AND USELESS FOR EVER
...AFTER SWAP, ALL v5 NODES WILL SHUTDOWN.

Many of you Guys forgot to Clearly read this POST before complaining abt POS.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10406277
legendary
@mblados,
Dear, I would just like to say that I am extremely sorry for my behavior if it hurt you... My intention ain't wrong behind it... I plead you to carry on the work behind XDE coin (please don't take these words wrongly), if you want, I can leave the community and won't get back ever, but I would not like that just because of me, everyone suffers... So, please don't stop... Sorry again, I didn't mean to harm your credibility ever...
Please do not leave the Community because of this little mess. It is ok I wasn't against you at all and i know you just suggested something that i wasn't comfortable with.
But like I said, anyone is free to help XDE in anyway so I have no problem at all if you want to contact someone else to take a look into the code. The source if free
out there so if anyone else can make the POS better, I will be glad too. Still continue your Support for XDE. Thanks!

That's awesome, dude... I am back... Thanks a lot... Cheesy
Also, I won't be contacting that guy anymore as I have faith in you and I am glad that PoS is working fine now...
Let's get it to Trex now... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: