Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 44. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys if we can get back on bittrex, this coin will fly!! Just put highest bid in on C-cex for 2BTC worth of XDE if anyone wants to sell and unload a lot.
Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
It would be good we have Mac wallet too, but we need to pay for it to one guy who do that service, because mblados do not use Mac and I do not know how to do it.

Can we organise gathering donation of 0.05BTC for this make happen?
legendary

Wallet v5.5 download links updated on xdecoin.com

Awesome, can you also update the Algorithm on the website? It would be better if all the details get updated there too... Smiley
Thanks everyone for all your hardwork behind this coin... I am very much glad I am a part of this...

I just in hurry change wallet links which is important, did not think else, now it is done, thank you gkv9.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Regarding Bittrex, Please do not ask me because Im not in Contact with anyone working there.
I did my part of work to make a clean code so now it is your Part to get XDE there. Thanks!

Dear mblados,
We know how hardly you have worked behind XDE to get it back on track and we all appreciate it a lot... But, all I want to say is, we all need you too, being the dev of XDE, to join us and support us in order for XDE to get added to Trex... We all know that you have done your part, but if we won't get it to Trex, I feel all your hard work will go into trash and that's what we don't want to happen at all this time... So, please be with us and show some support on getting it to Trex too... This is the last time I, on behalf of everyone, ask you to please be there... Smiley

Awesome, can you also update the Algorithm on the website? It would be better if all the details get updated there too... Smiley
Thanks everyone for all your hardwork behind this coin... I am very much glad I am a part of this...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
NAME: XDECoin [XDE DoubleEagle]
TICKER: XDE
ALGORITHM: SHA256 (Hybrid POW/POS)

--------------------------------------
POW (Max Supply): 100
POW (Block Reward): 0
COINBASE MATURITY: 50

POS COINS: 100
POS Interest: 10%
Min Stake Age: 24hrs (It can take longer to stake)
Max Stake Age: Unlimited

RPC PORT=26088
P2P PORT=25088
Tx FEES: 0.00004000 XDE
legendary
Activity: 330
I really hope we can get XDE to Bittrex, I've already messaged them, now we have to wait  Undecided
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
New Wallet v5.5 Download Links Updated. Please check the OP. I will get the Mac OS X Wallet done in few days. Thanks!
downloaded the windows wallet and moved my coins from c-cex. All works fine. Few hours from now should report on PoS as well. 

How long does it takes before the coins start staking?
according to the specification in the OP 24 hours is the minimum time to start staking. So at least that long from here till we can receive first PoS coins.
Activity: 357
New Wallet v5.5 Download Links Updated. Please check the OP. I will get the Mac OS X Wallet done in few days. Thanks!
downloaded the windows wallet and moved my coins from c-cex. All works fine. Few hours from now should report on PoS as well. 

How long does it takes before the coins start staking?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Nice Wink
Download source...
Compile...
It works !

Thanks
Muroko Blados
Muroko Blados
Regarding Bittrex, Please do not ask me because Im not in Contact with anyone working there.
I did my part of work to make a clean code so now it is your Part to get XDE there. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
It's awesome, shall we go to #bittrex and try to ask Richie to add XDE to Trex now?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1169
mblados you have a problem???

it is the message of  C-CEX support not mine.....

Muroko Blados
swap C-Cex done

Support: XDE moved to new blockchain. All balances converted. Make sure You are using new wallet v5.5.0.0
Hey! I thought you were done with XDE and will never come back here. You look like you are a very BAD person in real life.
Shame on you for trying to Blast my reputation.
Please reply to this post with a Stupid comment.
Muroko Blados
XDE is now back on Track - Everything Swapped to New Wallet v5.5 - PLEASE DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR COINS FROM C-CEX
TO YOUR CURRENT WALLET V5 OR THEY WILL GET LOST
. Current wallet v5 nodes will Totally shutdown later today.
I Will update Wallet v5.5 Links in a moment so please be patient. Thanks! for your Support.

C-Cex Tweet: https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/56590068613591859
legendary
Activity: 1169
swap C-Cex done

Support: XDE moved to new blockchain. All balances converted. Make sure You are using new wallet v5.5.0.0
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
One final try... Lemme know how this one looks... Wink

I really like the proposal from marcetin best of all so far:
Pages:
Jump to: