Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 50. (Read 193171 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
my coins are still on c cex, ive been that damm busy i didnt get time to get v5 wallet. so il wait now until new release or whatever and then transfer them.

does anybody know what the staking % will be? cheers
I suppose staking will stay at 5% p.a., as initially planned. No need to modify that.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
my coins are still on c cex, ive been that damm busy i didnt get time to get v5 wallet. so il wait now until new release or whatever and then transfer them.

does anybody know what the staking % will be? cheers
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

New wallet update:

We have done few tests and the conclusion is there are to many issues to run full POS rare coin.

Solution is XDE will be hybrid POW/POS. 
100XDE POW and 100XDE POS, POW will be premined and that is part for swap and POS will work as it should, 100XDE for staking, so there will be no more than 200XDE in existence ever.
Algo will be SHA256 and POW block reward will be zero so maintaining network with small power asics can be done.

Swap is scheduled for Monday on C-Cex.

mblados will soon announce the details.

This means I will send my XDE to C-Cex again, wait until after the swap and then I withdraw XDE from C-Cex to the new wallet?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
To Dev team: So, if anyone missed swap coin from wallet v4 to v5, their coins became trash?
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

New wallet update:

We have done few tests and the conclusion is there are to many issues to run full POS rare coin.

100XDE POW and 100XDE POS, POW will be premined and that is part for swap and POS will work as it should, 100XDE for staking, so there will be no more than 200XDE in existence ever.
Algo will be SHA256 and POW block reward will be zero so maintaining network with small power asics can be done.

It's completely fine and great for everyone out here if this is the last wallet version and if we won't see any more fixes in the future, as this won't let the coin to get added to the exchanges who want a one-time installation and a go... Glad to hear that the Algo will be changed to SHA256... Also, do we need to send our coins back to C-Cex again before Monday?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
i have full faith in mblados, great guy  Grin
Activity: 566

New wallet update:

Thanks for the update mate  Smiley

Glad to see things will be on track again, as i knew they would be, good luck and thanks again for all your efforts  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

New wallet update:

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
message on atomic trade:

il y a 3 heures: XDE change to V5 has screwed everything up so consider this coin and market dead. Sorry
who is atomic trade to say that? I don't think it is a place with a reasonable volume (compared to other exchanges), so that is more their loss rather than XDE's. c-cex was fit enough to change the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1169
message on atomic trade:

il y a 3 heures: XDE change to V5 has screwed everything up so consider this coin and market dead. Sorry
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
You guys too, please go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and help out XDE by getting it listed at Polo at least... It seems Richie is too busy to add any new coins nowadays... I only saw 1 or 2 new coins added very recently at Trex...
I just submitted my request to Polo. It is extremely important that we provide a good justification of why Poloniex should list XDE. Please make sure you include that in your submissions.
legendary
Activity: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Again I lost some XDE when we swap coins. Again too late.

Damn  Cry

PM me when fix go out, I will refund you some percent. Please save your old wallet.dat so I can check.

Is the word "fix" used for this version of XDE, i.e.; v5? If there will again be a fix (I don't know whether it's for PoS), then we won't be able to get listed at Trex again... Anyways, I have contacted Poloniex for them to add XDE until we get listed at Trex...

You guys too, please go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and help out XDE by getting it listed at Polo at least... It seems Richie is too busy to add any new coins nowadays... I only saw 1 or 2 new coins added very recently at Trex...
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
It looks that the network weight has finally a non-zero value, meaning we may expect coins generated from PoS in some reasonable time.
@DevTeam: If any help is needed with testing, please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Damn  Cry

PM me when fix go out, I will refund you some percent. Please save your old wallet.dat so I can check.
Activity: 566
Not staking because you do not have mature coins.Wallet not staking.Waiting for more than 40 hour nothing. Undecided

To Everyone, Im aware of the Stake issue, really I dont know exactly what is happening and did not bother to test v5 wallet because it is the Same Code as XDE v4 but with some few Changes as you read in the New Specs. As you know, I always find solution to problem, so I will be testing XDE on a New Code in the next 2 days and make sure everything is well fixed. Currently there is no issues in Transactions the POW is well running. Please stay tuned and Thanks for your Support in XDE.

I wish people would just have a quick check of the last couple of pages before posting  Sad

Mblados is aware of the issue and is looking into it, when he can Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Not staking because you do not have mature coins.Wallet not staking.Waiting for more than 40 hour nothing. Undecided
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
http://i61.tinypic.com/z7n9l.png
Damn  Cry
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
@coinfello Thanks for the Donation, We really appreciate it!  Smiley

your welcome  Smiley
il donate some more soon again.
we will just have to have patience for trex, have u been in recent contact with them?
Pages:
Jump to: