Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 52. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
my wallet not sync , do i need a config???

edit : it is syncing now
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
You very Welcome Nikkers!

WALLETS DOWNLOAD LINKS AVAILABLE! Please send your Swapped coins back to the New Wallet v5. Thanks!
Activity: 566
Everyone the Swap is happening now! 91.5 XDE will be swapped on C-Cex.
The rest is 10.5 XDE left. I was looking to make a Free Dist. Campaign of 5.5 XDE and the other 5 XDE will go as a Donation to the Dev Team (me and Marcetin).
Marcetin is the one who the design of the wallet. Give me your suggestions. Thanks!

This sounds fair to me, yourself and Marcetin have done a great deal of work to keep this coin alive, and we are all extremely grateful for it  Wink

I'm sure the free distro will also be great to advertise the coin and allow more people to get in on it, thanks very much for all the hard work.
Muroko Blados
Everyone the Swap is happening now! 91.5 XDE will be swapped on C-Cex.
The rest is 10.5 XDE left. I was looking to make a Free Dist. Campaign of 5.5 XDE and the other 5 XDE will go as a Donation to the Dev Team (me and Marcetin).
Marcetin is the one who the design of the wallet. Give me your suggestions. Thanks!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Is the link for the windows wallet still to come? as it leads me to blank page no url nothing

I'm having this problem, the link I get from the wallets section in the OP is

http://----/
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
The Swap will start Within the next Hour. Download Links for v5 will up in a moment. Thanks!

Cheers
Muroko Blados
The Swap will start Within the next Hour. Download Links for v5 will up in a moment. Thanks!
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Is the link for the windows wallet still to come? as it leads me to blank page no url nothing
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Muroko Blados

If you have your Coins (XDEs) at Lazycoins Exchange or Atomic-Trade Exchange, please move them as soon as possible to C-Cex
for the Swap to Wallet v5. Thanks!
Muroko Blados
If Anyone needs Help, Please find me in the IRC Channel: Freenode #xdecoin
Muroko Blados
where can i download the blockchain files. i only have the v4 qt. and do i need this in my .conf (addnode=74.208.227.191).

I really dont know How you can have a v4 wallet without the "Blockchain Files". Anyway, here is the download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnsbchulz8vz2lm/XDECoin-WinWallet-v4.rar?dl=0

You need to hurry! Swap will occur in less than 4 hours from now. No need to add nodes.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
where can i download the blockchain files. i only have the v4 qt. and do i need this in my .conf (addnode=74.208.227.191).

i have a v4 wallet but it is not syncing. downloaded 19974 of 32019. how do i get my coins to c-cex? please help so i don't lose out on this swap.
Here is your Fix.

1- Backup your wallet.dat somewhere else outside XDECoin folder in "Roaming"

2- Delete Everything In the Folder 'XDECoin" after the Backup

3- Copy the "Blockchain Files" from v4 to Roaming "XDECoin Folder"

4- Launch v4 qt and let it sync - and full synced, completely close it and go to your Roaming "XDECoin Folder"
delete the newly created "wallet.dat"

5- Copy your "Backup Wallet.dat" back to "XDECoin Folder" and then re-Launch v4 qt.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
To Everyone, the Swap will start in ~ 5 hours. As soon as it is done, please send the majority of your coins back to your v5 Wallet to help the
Staking kick in. The POW will be running also until Block 10000 or sooner. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ALL OF YOUR COINS ON C-CEX. Also Split your Coins in Multiple Addresses It will Help the POS. Thanks!

i'll wait for your signal and start staking immediatly
Muroko Blados
To Everyone, the Swap will start in ~ 5 hours. As soon as it is done, please send the majority of your coins back to your v5 Wallet to help the
Staking kick in. The POW will be running also until Block 10000 or sooner. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ALL OF YOUR COINS ON C-CEX. Also Split your Coins in Multiple Addresses It will Help the POS. Thanks!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
that is not critical at all. Just calculate how long would it take to create 100 coins in the PoS stage from the initial 100 coins. it is more than 14 years with 5% p.a. rate, provided that everybody is staking all the time. would this coin live 14 years? then, having 100 or 400000 or 4 zillion coins as the limit of PoS is not an issue.

Well, I thought that he clarified that why those coins were set to that much amount... It was for the stability and smoothness of PoS...
What do you mean by "stability and smoothness of PoS..."?
As I already wrote, the limitation of the number of coins that will be created in the PoS stage to the number that is greater than 100 makes only difference after at least 14 years (of continuous staking of all coins created in the PoW). If XDE survives that long, there will be plenty of time to discuss the adjustments of the upper limit. For now this discussion is rather pointless.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
that is not critical at all. Just calculate how long would it take to create 100 coins in the PoS stage from the initial 100 coins. it is more than 14 years with 5% p.a. rate, provided that everybody is staking all the time. would this coin live 14 years? then, having 100 or 400000 or 4 zillion coins as the limit of PoS is not an issue.

Well, I thought that he clarified that why those coins were set to that much amount... It was for the stability and smoothness of PoS...
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
ATTENTION: Please delete your current XDE v5 Wallet and also all the Files in Roaming. I will reinitialize everything today.
The Download Links will be available before the Swap Process.

I have changed the POS MinStageAge - So you will need to redownload the v5 Wallet. Thanks!

Are the POS coins amount too changed back to 100? As you have decided to have them near to 400000...

No news if they change or not.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
ATTENTION: Please delete your current XDE v5 Wallet and also all the Files in Roaming. I will reinitialize everything today.

I have changed the POS MinStageAge - So you will need to redownload the v5 Wallet. Thanks!

Are the POS coins amount too changed back to 100? As you have decided to have them near to 400000...

Check the OP... I checked it and then asked, because they were updated before in the OP too...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Pages:
Jump to: