Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 48. (Read 193171 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Ok but I need help in setting the proper bat files...or how to send my hash to a third party. How much scrypt hash do we need? I have 5 asics each give 1.2 mh/s but old technology 48 nm ( electricity $$ ) so if one will work..ok. But need help to get the hash through my fire wall.
EDIT: I can't find a windows wallet on op page.
I think mblados, would be the one who can answer the question about how much hash is needed to support the network.
As for the wallet, new wallets will be available to download once the swap is concluded at c-cex.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I have some asics. Can I mine?
you can mine, the reward is 0 however.
All coins in PoW phase are used for swap.
I understand now....thank you.  
some mining is needed to support the network nevertheless. So if you can help with that, it would be great.
Ok but I need help in setting the proper bat files...or how to send my hash to a third party. How much scrypt hash do we need? I have 5 asics each give 1.2 mh/s but old technology 48 nm ( electricity $$ ) so if one will work..ok. But need help to get the hash through my fire wall.
EDIT: I can't find a windows wallet on op page.
legendary
some mining is needed to support the network nevertheless. So if you can help with that, it would be great.
I would love too...but the way my asics are ( a long story ) I can't solo mine. Only pool mine.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Bought in a few again... Any updates on when will the swap take place and when will we be able to get the latest wallets? Also, is it now going to listed at Trex? Been waited sooo long for this...
great to have you back in XDE. The swap is planned for today. I suppose after the swap Bittrex can be contacted that the issue they rose was already fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
some mining is needed to support the network.

Bought in a few again... Any updates on when will the swap take place and when will we be able to get the latest wallets? Also, is it now going to listed at Trex? Been waited sooo long for this...
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
We have to go Hybrid POW/POS. There will never be a Fix for "Blockchain Files" single sync will be done always.
All specs are brought back to normal since the Total of the last Swap did not exceed 100.

if it's now POW, wher to mine, pools ?  

Block reward will be zero, so there will no mining by pools, just few volunteers will keep POW working with small power asics.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
We have to go Hybrid POW/POS. There will never be a Fix for "Blockchain Files" single sync will be done always.
All specs are brought back to normal since the Total of the last Swap did not exceed 100.

Block reward will be zero, so there will no mining by pools, just few volunteers will keep POW working with small power asics.
legendary

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
One question: if my coins already in C-Cex (I've send earlier for swapping to v.5), sould I re-receive from C-Cex and re-send them to C-Cex one more time?
as long as they are on C-Cex no need to additional resending. Change of wallets is done by the exchange. Then once you want to withdraw you need to get the newest version of the wallet.
I have been on holiday for a while and only just logged back in. I still have wallett version 4 what do i need to do now?

Unfortunately you missed the train.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
One question: if my coins already in C-Cex (I've send earlier for swapping to v.5), sould I re-receive from C-Cex and re-send them to C-Cex one more time?
as long as they are on C-Cex no need to additional resending. Change of wallets is done by the exchange. Then once you want to withdraw you need to get the newest version of the wallet.
I have been on holiday for a while and only just logged back in. I still have wallett version 4 what do i need to do now?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 483
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Activity: 466

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Nice!  Holding tight!  Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
one quick question: does this modification mean that XDE will be now conform with the requirements that were posed by Bittrex exchange?

Bittrex wanted a Single Sync so Yes! no "Blockchain Files" like v4
That is indeed a very good news. Thanks for your hard work!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
one quick question: does this modification mean that XDE will be now conform with the requirements that were posed by Bittrex exchange?

Bittrex wanted a Single Sync so Yes! no "Blockchain Files" like v4
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
TO THE COMMUNITY: Please start sending your XDE back to C-Cex (I guess everyone has done that!). C-Cex agreed to perform another Swap for Good.
This is the last and last Swap. I have well tested everything and the conclusion is XDE cannot be Full POS because of the limit amount of coins (100), it cannot Full
Stake like ordinary POS coins. We have to go Hybrid POW/POS. There will never be a Fix for "Blockchain Files" single sync will be done always.

Quick Specs:

ALGO: SHA256
POW: 100 (Premine for Swap v5.5)
POS: 100 (To be Staked)
TOTAL MAX COINS: 200
INTEREST: 10% (First Year) and 5% (Second year and so on)

To be Honest, XDE is the Hardest coin to maintain so Please do not sell it below at least 5 btc. Also Transactions will be Faster than ever.

PLEASE NOTE: WALLET v5 and WALLET v5.5 ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT (DIFFERENT Blockchain, Algo, Ports. Protocol ...)
SO YOU NEED TO SWAP YOUR v5 COINS TO v5.5 ON C-CEX OR YOUR COINS WILL BE LOST AND USELESS FOR EVER
...AFTER SWAP, ALL v5 NODES WILL SHUTDOWN.

Pages:
Jump to: