Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 54. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
When are we getting a Mac wallet please??

I think it will take time , as there is no update.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
nice work mate, dont let the whiners get ya down  Grin
Nobody can get me down but you also shouldn't be quiet when it come to get rid of the whiners.
You need to react mate not like me but at least show some action like others. Thanks!

correct we as a community need to react to such half-wits that try to put this dev down. he has done excellent work this few months bring this coin back to life. but sadly it is expected as xde grows in value there will be the haters coming along(fact). id like to see them FUD xde because i will knock them right back with everything they throw at us!! screw the haters and fudsters.  dev continue your excellent work, and bravo to you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
When are we getting a Mac wallet please??
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Has anyone got a link to the v4 wallet?

I am bringing my XDE out of cold storage for the swap but my only software wallet is v3

Cheers

Thanks mblados for the link Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Has anyone got a link to the v4 wallet?

I am bringing my XDE out of cold storage for the swap but my only software wallet is v3

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
GitHub Source Uploaded. Wallets Links Updated in OP.

ATTENTION: Please Do not load your Current XDE Wallet with this version. This version 5 is Completely on a Different Blockchain.
You need to send your Current XDE to C-Cex for the Swap.

We have sent our XDEs to C-Cex exchange, but there ain't any announcement nor tweets though from their side confirming the swap... Can I withdraw my coins now to my v5 wallet, or I will need to wait? I don't want to risk my coin, so asking you... Smiley Also, I would like to ask that if it's working completely fine now, why not go for "Trex"? I mean, can I tweet them now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
GitHub Source Uploaded. Wallets Links Updated in OP.

ATTENTION: Please Do not load your Current XDE Wallet with this version. This version 5 is Completely on a Different Blockchain.
You need to send your Current XDE to C-Cex for the Swap.
Muroko Blados
Nobody can get me down but you also shouldn't be quiet when it come to get rid of the whiners.
You need to react mate not like me but at least show some action like others. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I will now upload source to Github and Update Download Links in OP.
I will send the 102 XDE to C-Cex as soon as they v5 Wallet is ready.
Please start sending your current XDEs to your C-cex account for Swap.
XDE v4 nodes will be shutdown in the next few days.

We will need solo miners (only 1 or 2 ) to keep the Blockchain running for XDE v5

Also As soon as your swap is done, please send back some XDE to your wallet for staking or the Blockchain will be stuck after POW
if no one is Staking. Thanks! For your Support and your patience.

After the link you will post in the OP, is it possible XDE may get listed at Trex? If yes, then let me make some tweets ready for the Trex guys, let's see how they say "NO" this time!!! Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Muroko Blados
I will now upload source to Github and Update Download Links in OP.
I will send the 102 XDE to C-Cex as soon as they v5 Wallet is ready.
Please start sending your current XDEs to your C-cex account for Swap.
XDE v4 nodes will be shutdown in the next few days.

We will need solo miners (only 1 or 2 ) to keep the Blockchain running for XDE v5

Also As soon as your swap is done, please send back some XDE to your wallet for staking or the Blockchain will be stuck after POW
if no one is Staking. Thanks! For your Support and your patience.
Muroko Blados
XDE v5 WALLET READY ! ! !

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
So, is there a BTC or XDE donation address yet or what? Would be happy to donate a little now and a lot more when the big money comes in  Grin

I will put donation addresses on the website later today.

Thank you on support! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
""stupid swap holder" ??!!
wow i m a swap holder ...
you should measure your words ...

I thought xde was becoming a good project
but when I see how mblados expresses himself, this does not comfort me
it loses all credibility
he speaks like a rabid teen LOL
good luck with yours anxieties and yours rants

I'm done with xde

Please think twice!

There is no need for fight here.

If you look back in OP you will see why is this all about.

mblados did not have intention to insult you or any of swap holders except those to which "stupid swap holder" was addressed directly.

If you look back further more you could understand where starts fight with some swap holders.. back in the first op when mblados took over xde.. and than when support was needed... when "so much" people from swap holders list support xde in the ICO.. if you saw ICO list you know what I am talking about.

This is not a firm or charity, you do whatever you want, but in circle of trust what you give is what you get.  Just because someone once buy coin which died  expect from new dev to make all things just happen without their support, that person become weight for community and for dev mostly with his attitude doing nothing for community but keep acting as community or dev owe him something.

Peace! Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I'm done with xde
Well Good for you and who cares! You forget that Im a Swap Holder too and if you feel offended that means that you do not care abt XDE like the two Stupids i addressed that insult.
I dont care abt your credibility I dont work for anyone here so if you want to be my next target bring another stupid comment.

you itself oaf and sawhorse

Google translate?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I'm done with xde
Well Good for you and who cares! You forget that Im a Swap Holder too and if you feel offended that means that you do not care abt XDE like the two Stupids i addressed that insult.
I dont care abt your credibility I dont work for anyone here so if you want to be my next target bring another stupid comment.

you itself oaf and sawhorse
Muroko Blados

I hope for you that you have a more exciting life than to take your head off with strangers via a keyboard
that aggressiveness of all your posts... lol
you seem to be a hell of frustrated
no regrets
thanks u
No problem you very welcome. So for you, you can just attack a Stranger via a Keyboard and that Stranger shouldn't fire back?
Did I ever mention you in my Posts? Did I ever quote you and blast you with some mean words?
You use XDE or you dont use XDE, it is none of my Business think smart before commenting on someone who has done nothing to you.

Edit: By the way, I have Good Friends and Supporters in Here so God is Helping me get rid of the Bad ones and you seem to be one of them.
Activity: 473

I'm done with xde
I dont care abt credibility I dont work for anyone here so if you want to be my next target bring another stupid comment.

I hope for you that you have a more exciting life than to take your head off with strangers via a keyboard
that aggressiveness of all your posts... lol
you seem to be a hell of frustrated
no regrets
thanks u
Muroko Blados

I'm done with xde
Activity: 473
""stupid swap holder" ??!!
wow i m a swap holder ...
you should measure your words ...

I thought xde was becoming a good project
but when I see how mblados expresses himself, this does not comfort me
it loses all credibility
he speaks like a rabid teen LOL
good luck with yours anxieties and yours rants

I'm done with xde
Pages: