Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 47. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
C-Cex Support did not respond yet to my Skype message but they did agreed to do the Swap again so I guess we will have to wait tomorrow. Thanks!
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Guys, I have - snip -

Forget the squares in which the images are, just look into the symbol... Also, I feel the left one looks hot... Smiley

What say guys? Do we need it?

Left one is looking better.

Thanks a lot for the support... I am happy that at least someone replied on this... We would love to have an extraordinary symbol for our extraordinary coin. Smiley

I agree left one is better, so please work on it, it would be great to have unique symbol.

+1 , also leave some time to respond ,. not everyone is checking all day

the left one is better, but I do like the double eagle

Yes, I agree with that too, you could somehow that X make as eagle heads or something like that.

I think that a good idea the X could be the two eagles meeting then incorporate the D into the tail feathers and I dont know about the E or maybe have two since there is two sides to every coin! instead of just a circle like other coins why not show the reverse and obverse? like so http://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/lunar-year-of-the-sheep-2015
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
my vote for the left logo as well.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Guys, I have - snip -

Forget the squares in which the images are, just look into the symbol... Also, I feel the left one looks hot... Smiley

Thanks a lot for the support... I am happy that at least someone replied on this... We would love to have an extraordinary symbol for our extraordinary coin. Smiley

I agree left one is better, so please work on it, it would be great to have unique symbol.

Yes, I agree with that too, you could somehow that X make as eagle heads or something like that.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Guys, I have - snip -

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
 Grin some of my family members cheekily refer to me as a vampire because of my strange sleeping hours.

They also think i'm chained to my pc, i dont know where they get these crazy ideas from  Cheesy
legendary
Guys, I have - snip -

Someone check by day someone by night, and I have turn that all upside down last days, sleeping by day and working by night Smiley
God damn crypto I becoming vampire! Cheesy
It would be better to become eagle!
Maybe double! Tongue

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
where i can get new wallet v5.5?
give a link please..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-100-rare-xdecoin-mandatory-swap-to-wallet-v6-april-15th-c-cex-841830

Scroll down to WALLETS. If the wallets are ready, there you will find the links to v5.5.
The links will be added there, once the swap starts.

Well, I mean the same thing.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
Guys, I have - snip -

legendary
Guys, I have - snip -

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Guys, I have - snip -

Activity: 461
Guys, I have tried to make a new symbol for XDE like BTC contains... Please see below and choose any one of them if you like... Smiley

This is actually rough, as I made it in Paint... Please let me know if you want to go ahead with it... Wink

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
give a link please..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-100-rare-xdecoin-mandatory-swap-to-wallet-v6-april-15th-c-cex-841830

Scroll down to WALLETS. If the wallets are ready, there you will find the links to v5.5.
The links will be added there, once the swap starts.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
give a link please..

legendary
Guys, I have - snip -

Ain't no one looking this? At least a yes or no would be appreciated, guys... Smiley Seems the community had been a little bit idle today...
Activity: 566
give a link please..

I think the op will be updated with the new wallet links once the swap is under way  Smiley just keep checking back for an announcement.
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
give a link please..
legendary
Guys, I have tried to make a new symbol for XDE like BTC contains... Please see below and choose any one of them if you like... Smiley

This is actually rough, as I made it in Paint... Please let me know if you want to go ahead with it... Wink

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Ok but I need help in setting the proper bat files...or how to send my hash to a third party. How much scrypt hash do we need? I have 5 asics each give 1.2 mh/s but old technology 48 nm ( electricity $$ ) so if one will work..ok. But need help to get the hash through my fire wall.
EDIT: I can't find a windows wallet on op page.
I think mblados, would be the one who can answer the question about how much hash is needed to support the network.
As for the wallet, new wallets will be available to download once the swap is concluded at c-cex.
Ok thanks.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
To Everyone, there is NO NEED TO MINE XDE. The Important thing to do is keep Staking. Remember XDE is POS First so Secure the network by
Staking only! Forget abt the POW it cannot secure the Network. STAKE YOUR COINS AND FORGET ABOUT MINING.
But if you are still going to mine, only Antminer U1 or U2 are Recommended. NO BIG HASH PLEASE - We dont want to SPAM the Blockchain with too much zero reward.
Pages:
Jump to: