Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 51. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
To Everyone, Im aware of the Stake issue, really I dont know exactly what is happening and did not bother to test v5 wallet because it is the Same Code as XDE v4 but with some few Changes as you read in the New Specs. As you know, I always find solution to problem, so I will be testing XDE on a New Code in the next 2 days and make sure everything is well fixed. Currently there is no issues in Transactions the POW is well running. Please stay tuned and Thanks for your Support in XDE.

Will v5 be fine or will there be any fixes included in this one too? As I have already bugged Richie and asked him to list XDE based on no more fixes and a clean blockchain and he replied that he only demands that the bootstrap for any coin must work fine and he won't have any problems adding any coin, also, he didn't say yes, yet for XDE... But, let's hope as he says he is having XDE in mind to be listed there soon, but no ETAs whatsoever...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
To Everyone, Im aware of the Stake issue, really I dont know exactly what is happening and did not bother to test v5 wallet because it is the Same Code as XDE v4 but with some few Changes as you read in the New Specs. As you know, I always find solution to problem, so I will be testing XDE on a New Code in the next 2 days and make sure everything is well fixed. Currently there is no issues in Transactions the POW is well running. Please stay tuned and Thanks for your Support in XDE.
Muroko Blados
@coinfello Thanks for the Donation, We really appreciate it!  Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
One question, from which block does the PoS phase start?
Did anybody already manage to stake coins with the new wallet (v5)?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
are the wallets from lazycoins and atomictrade also  ready for use? or only wait for bittrex?

not  that i want to sell
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
i had some access outbound/inbound
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader\reader.exe
wtf ?!
csrss.exe hidden file with modification entry autostart and icon xde ?!  
really ?! ...

take care people with the link of snake.in.the.blanket in the screenshot !!!!!!!!!!!
his file 26mo
the real file on op  11mo
modified wallet with backdoor/trojan by snake.in.the.blanket

edit:
he just deleted his post with infected wallet after my warning !

Thanks for the warning, but as you all know you must never use any download links apart from the op, just to be sure Wink

I hope they ban his ass!
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I understand I understand the logic behind depositing 0.4, 0.5, and so on till you have deposited all your coin, but if I just deposit all my coin in one go wont that give you a better chance of getting a payout as it a larger amount (my brain hurts trying to think about it lol)

brains still hurting even more now, I have just gone to withdraw my coin, I was going to do it the way stated but then I thought I will get hammered by fees! what we could do with is a wallet where you can separate coins into different amounts for pos then no ones looses out to exchanges, just a thought!  Smiley
you can do it easily: withdraw coins from exchange in one go. Then send to yourself to different addresses in your wallet. Will save you some considerable XDE on fees.

good idea lol I always tend to over think things cheers
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I understand I understand the logic behind depositing 0.4, 0.5, and so on till you have deposited all your coin, but if I just deposit all my coin in one go wont that give you a better chance of getting a payout as it a larger amount (my brain hurts trying to think about it lol)

brains still hurting even more now, I have just gone to withdraw my coin, I was going to do it the way stated but then I thought I will get hammered by fees! what we could do with is a wallet where you can separate coins into different amounts for pos then no ones looses out to exchanges, just a thought!  Smiley
you can do it easily: withdraw coins from exchange in one go. Then send to yourself to different addresses in your wallet. Will save you some considerable XDE on fees.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
One question, from which block does the PoS phase start?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
@mblados, just sent you some BTC. continue your hard work and il send some more soon again. thanks
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
As you stated, I have tried sending 0.4 to two new addresses of mine and tried staking too, but it's still showing "Not staking because you do not have mature coins"? In what context is the wallet showing this thing? Also, I have all of them confirmed, does "mature" means something different from that?
once the transaction is confirmed the coins are in your wallet and you are able to spend them. In order to be able to stake (generate new coins in PoS) you need to wait at least the maturity age. Once this time is achieved you enter the competition with the other wallets that are staking to create new coins in PoS. in theory, if you READ the OP, the maturity age is said to be 5 hours, that is after 5 hours since confirmation your blocks may start to compete. That doesn't mean however that you'll immediately get the new coins: what counts for the staking priority is the age and the number of coins in the staking block.
legendary
Wait 24h.

As you say, Muchoman Sir... Smiley

Well, to everybody, just RT this and let's go Trex, have made this tweet taking everything in mind:

https://twitter.com/gkv99/status/562510668771774464
Activity: 465
To Everyone, the Swap will start in ~ 5 hours. As soon as it is done, please send the majority of your coins back to your v5 Wallet to help the
Staking kick in. The POW will be running also until Block 10000 or sooner. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ALL OF YOUR COINS ON C-CEX. Also Split your Coins in Multiple Addresses It will Help the POS. Thanks!

what amount of xde would you recommend per address for staking? 0.5?
What is best? Does this depend on amount on address?
Yes! 0.2 - 0.3 - 0.4 - 0.5 - 0.6 ...should be fine in different addresses.

As you stated, I have tried sending 0.4 to two new addresses of mine and tried staking too, but it's still showing "Not staking because you do not have mature coins"? In what context is the wallet showing this thing? Also, I have all of them confirmed, does "mature" means something different from that?

Wait 24h.
legendary
To Everyone, the Swap will start in ~ 5 hours. As soon as it is done, please send the majority of your coins back to your v5 Wallet to help the
Staking kick in. The POW will be running also until Block 10000 or sooner. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ALL OF YOUR COINS ON C-CEX. Also Split your Coins in Multiple Addresses It will Help the POS. Thanks!

Muroko Blados

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Everyone the Swap is happening now! 91.5 XDE will be swapped on C-Cex.
The rest is 10.5 XDE left. I was looking to make a Free Dist. Campaign of 5.5 XDE and the other 5 XDE will go as a Donation to the Dev Team (me and Marcetin).
Marcetin is the one who the design of the wallet. Give me your suggestions. Thanks!

Sound like a fair and good idea to me. There is an awful amount of work for Dev and the team that must do and they shouldn't get an impression they work for free.
Usually what they get in exchange for the work is a lot of complains of users whining that they were few months away from computer and didn't manage to swap their coins (wait a week or two to have them coming) and similar stuff. So in my opinion it is a very good idea to have some reward for both members of the team.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Everyone the Swap is happening now! 91.5 XDE will be swapped on C-Cex.
The rest is 10.5 XDE left. I was looking to make a Free Dist. Campaign of 5.5 XDE and the other 5 XDE will go as a Donation to the Dev Team (me and Marcetin).
Marcetin is the one who the design of the wallet. Give me your suggestions. Thanks!

This sounds fair to me, yourself and Marcetin have done a great deal of work to keep this coin alive, and we are all extremely grateful for it  Wink

I'm sure the free distro will also be great to advertise the coin and allow more people to get in on it, thanks very much for all the hard work.

Thank's mblados and nikkers Smiley

My part will be used for faucet and dice which should be up till next week.
Pages:
Jump to: