Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 57. (Read 193171 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
"I will contact c-cex to do the Swapping - I can get the Hard Fork done tomorrow and there will be a 7 days deadline for every XDE owner to
send theri coins to c-cex for the swapping."

Swapping?

I suppose he refers to the swap rate. 1:1 old to new is the swap ratio, I believe?
the limit in the total supply is just an arbitrary number and may be confusing to the users, but don't worry.
The coins stays rare as with 102 coins it would take veeeeery long to get to 445k.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
"I will contact c-cex to do the Swapping - I can get the Hard Fork done tomorrow and there will be a 7 days deadline for every XDE owner to
send theri coins to c-cex for the swapping."

Swapping?
legendary
Activity: 1169
why 450000 and not 10000 or 25000?
the specifity of xde was rarety , it is not the same project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
To the XDE Community, there is a Hard Fork Coming!
Im not going to fix the checkpoints anymore ...Instead I will put it on a NEW Blockchain with New Settings which will make XDE strong and easy to stake
XDE Maximum Total Coins will now be 445500 | POW: 102 Coins and POS: 445398
That way the staking will be working for good and no need for "Blockchain Files" or Checkpoints Fix ever.
I will contact c-cex to do the Swapping - I can get the Hard Fork done tomorrow and there will be a 7 days deadline for every XDE owner to
send theri coins to c-cex for the swapping.

XDECoin v5 (Hard Fork) SPECS:

NAME: XDECoin [XDE DoubleEagle]
TICKER: XDE
ALGORITHM: x13 (Pure POS)

--------------------------------------
POW (Max Supply): 102
POW (Block Reward): 0
POW (Last Block): 10000

POS COINS: 445398
POS Interest: 5%
Min Stake Age: 10hrs
Max Stake Age: Unlimited

RPC PORT=26082
P2P PORT=25082
Tx FEES: 0.00002000 XDE

IF ANYONE HAS QUESTION PLEASE FIND ME ON THE XDE IRC (Freenode): #xdecoin
Muroko Blados
I just went through xde Github and saw the frequent changes to the rewards and Stake ages. The thing is that a Blockchain, especially Proof of Stake relies on cohesion and moving into changes together. If for example you changed the minimum Stake age but without planning for it to happen in the future, some clients will have a different minimum Stake age and so will reject Blocks of the other clients of the different Stake age.

Hey! it doesn't matter all clients are on the same version. The problem is the limited amount of coins.
Activity: 357
I just went through xde Github and saw the frequent changes to the rewards and Stake ages. The thing is that a Blockchain, especially Proof of Stake relies on cohesion and moving into changes together. If for example you changed the minimum Stake age but without planning for it to happen in the future, some clients will have a different minimum Stake age and so will reject Blocks of the other clients of the different Stake age.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Come on Guys KEEP VOTING and ReTweet. If XDE will join EAGS on bittrex. The double force will generate a Family Growth !

That's true... XDE and EAGS together will just make it to the Mars as talked before...

@mblados,
No offense, dude... But the only thing I would like to say is, just post about the improvements everyday, I mean the fixes you are doing to get listed on Trex. It will make our community look completely active, which it already is. Also, please post something about staking, why it ain't working at all? Got nothing since last 9 days...
Guys Let put a big support on XDE!

OUR TARGET is now BITTREX ! LETS DO THIS, ALL TOGETHER !

It Start RIGHT NOW !

Re-Tweet this : https://twitter.com/MajningMaster/status/559823042063642624

"RT if you want trade @XDECoin on @BittrexExchange !
I'm in ! and you ? Smiley"

JOIN THE PARTY. SUPPORT #XDE TO JOIN BITTREX.
A lot of person want the same so everyone should give that help. Lets put again XDECoin on a level of its value !

Come on Guys KEEP VOTING and ReTweet. If XDE will join EAGS on bittrex. The double force will generate a Family Growth !
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
legendary
Good, Im waiting for a Mac wallet

We need to be calm and patient, let the dev get the things done and also, show some support by getting XDE added on other exchanges too rather than Trex, as dev's already working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Good, Im waiting for a Mac wallet
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Is this gonna be abandoned now by the dev?

WHAT??? Are you crazy lol?

Just look on the last page, and you'll see that the dev replied already  Wink

Quote from: mblados on January 26, 2015, 05:45:44 AM

"Im going to fix the Checkpoints so the Wallet can sync without loading frost the "Blockchain Files" I was going to get that done on XDE v5 but as you know i have too many
in hands right now to worry abt something that is already working if you follow the instructions correctly. I cant guarantee when it will be done, but I will try to fix the issue."

This dev is not in the habit of abandoning things, so you've nothing to worry about  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Is this gonna be abandoned now by the dev?
Activity: 382
Hi dev! Your link OP to the Russian translation is empty topic
legendary
Dev please...

I have 4 addresses containing 5 XDE each since 19/01/2015.
Wallet is STILL NOT STAKING.

Already deleted everything, even wallet.dat.

What's the point of holding XDE when stake is not working?
Come find me on the XDE Channel (Freenode) #xdecoin

Please also post the fix here in public as I have also been just waiting and ain't getting anything since a week. Everyone should know why it ain't staking well?
Guys Let put a big support on XDE!

OUR TARGET is now BITTREX ! LETS DO THIS, ALL TOGETHER !

It Start RIGHT NOW !

Re-Tweet this : https://twitter.com/MajningMaster/status/559823042063642624

"RT if you want trade @XDECoin on @BittrexExchange !
I'm in ! and you ? Smiley"

JOIN THE PARTY. SUPPORT #XDE TO JOIN BITTREX.
A lot of person want the same so everyone should give that help. Lets put again XDECoin on a level of its value !

Muroko Blados
Dev please...

Come find me on the XDE Channel (Freenode) #xdecoin
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 658
Dev please...

Activity: 566
Pages:
Jump to: