Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 91. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
great work and tanx for all , i got a small amount but for shure i wan't 1 whole XDE
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Please Update your SIG to the New Dates.  Smiley
Muroko Blados
We need more Followers on Twitter. Please foolow @XDECoin - http://twitter.com/XDECoin
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
mblados thank you for your hard work, this is the best and the most fair takeover coin revival ever
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
mblados thank you for your hard work, this is the best and the most fair takeover coin revival ever

+1000000  Grin
this guy deserves credit for all his hard work!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Muroko Blados
@theboccet and @optigon Thank you! - Yes it is a Hard work but we all got thru it. Now our next GOAL is to Boost XDE to the TOP!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
The OP is now Done. The Start Dates has been updated. Minor updates will be performed on the Go.
All the Free Distribution are now UP! You can now start sending your Forms. Thank you! for your Patience.
Thank you mblados for you serious work !! submitted the two forms already.good luck
will also grab some on the ICO  Grin Grin
Muroko Blados
The OP is now Done. The Start Dates has been updated. Minor updates will be performed on the Go.
All the Free Distribution are now UP! You can now start sending your Forms. Thank you! for your Patience.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello,

I am acting as Escrow for this ICO.

The rules und which I will release the escrowed money to mblados are as follows:

ICO TERMS: Each person's Share will be sent out Immediately after Confirmation of their Bitcoin Payment.
                  You can purchase multiple Shares during the ICO Period but Please use different XDE Addresses for Multiple purchases.
                  The ICO will run for 10 days (From Nov. 15 to Nov. 25) and if anything left, the rest of it will continue on Exchanges.

Once every investor got his XDE, I will release the escrow. There are no additional constraints to the release.

The escrow adress is a TREZOR secured address:
1AEVH4629jupdh4wCWvj7pY5uaBDaGs9QJ
Muroko Blados
You can now come back to the irc channel #xdecoin
Activity: 465
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
A proper Launch date will be setup when the OP is done. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your interest in XDE.

I smell great looking OP Wink

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Muroko Blados
Im updating the nodes to the latest v3. Windows, Mac and Linux Wallets will be available when the OP is done.
Muroko Blados
A proper Launch date will be setup when the OP is done. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your interest in XDE.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Sig updated a twitted about xde I waiting for form... I missed swap than i hope that i get some free

yeah was told free distribution only for people that uses xde in there sig or uses twitter.

Activity: 895
Sig updated a twitted about xde I waiting for form... I missed swap than i hope that i get some free
legendary
Activity: 1064
sig updated and waiting for the link to submit form.wish that XDE will have an android and ios wallet too so everyone will be involved and XDE will be more accessible.
good luck
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I'm pretty sure there will be a linux wallet and a mac wallet to come, unsure on eta i'm afraid, but we will endeavour to make XDE available to everyone we

can, and we will take on board any suggestions for improvements/features etc once the coin gets properly launched  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: