Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 93. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
i know im never that lucky lol,  but it was nice to get them few free coins.

have you decided yet the ICO price per each share?
Yes! 1share= 0.001 xde = 0.002 btc (this is to allow everyone to get something from XDE and also maintain the its value)
The OP will be updated with everything. ICO and Free Distribution will now start on Nov. 6

nice  Smiley
 u have thought of a very good idea breaking it down into shares, very affordable for everyone, i will be buying  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Important: To all Swap Holders, There will be a Mandatory Wallet Update in few days. Please sometimes check the Previous Thread.
Muroko Blados

Yes! 1share= 0.001 xde = 0.002 btc (this is to allow everyone to get something from XDE and also maintain the its value)
The OP will be updated with everything. ICO and Free Distribution will now start on Nov. 6
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Muroko Blados
ive mine staking, got  + 0.00406785 xde the other day  Grin
but since that ive got no more lol , and my wallet been left open  Huh
Good for you "Coinfello" but you can't keep up the luck rolling especially with only 100 coins. Probably you will be more lucky when everything is distributed.
Activity: 354
Waiting free distribution!
When will be available complete roadmap?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
ive mine staking, got  + 0.00406785 xde the other day  Grin
but since that ive got no more lol , and my wallet been left open  Huh
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
55 XDE - set for ICO (will be sold in Shares= 55000 Total)

5 XDE - set for free Distribution (BCT Sig Campaign and Twitter Campaign)

40 XDE - Were used for Swap Coins (Wallet and Exchange Swaps)

Refer to this Post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9276487

++++1 

congratulations for all hard work to you and community!  Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
@Optigon, there is no Such 200 more XDE Coins. The Total and initial Coins available for Spend is "100" (no Maximum no Minimum). The POS coins are for Staking.
You have to stake with some initial spendable XDEs to earn from it. You should know it, you are a Swap Holder too.

i meant 200 in total, but it was only a guess, if 100 is on beginning how many coins are going to be generated by PoS?
100 coins for POS also.
100 coins Max Total Supply (Ready and Spendable) and (200 Total Coins included the POS which you have to stake to earn from it)
looking forward, count on me with nodes Wink
Muroko Blados

looking forward, count on me with nodes Wink
Ok! no problem, will PM you in few days for the nodes. Thanks in advance and Keep supporting XDE.
Muroko Blados
@Optigon, there is no Such 200 more XDE Coins. The Total and initial Coins available for Spend is "100" (no Maximum no Minimum). The POS coins are for Staking.
You have to stake with some initial spendable XDEs to earn from it. You should know it, you are a Swap Holder too.

i meant 200 in total, but it was only a guess, if 100 is on beginning how many coins are going to be generated by PoS?
100 coins for POS also.
100 coins Max Total Supply (Ready and Spendable) and (200 Total Coins included the POS which you have to stake to earn from it)
Activity: 465
Interesting, I'm going to participate.

Muroko Blados
55 XDE - set for ICO (will be sold in Shares= 55000 Total)

5 XDE - set for free Distribution (BCT Sig Campaign and Twitter Campaign)

40 XDE - Were used for Swap Coins (Wallet and Exchange Swaps)

Refer to this Post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9276487
Muroko Blados

The coin should have been called percentage coin, because you know exactly how much percentage of the total coins you have.

Don't steal my idea. (Which I thought of a long time ago) Smiley
there should be more xde coins because of PoS, 200?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
The coin should have been called percentage coin, because you know exactly how much percentage of the total coins you have.

Don't steal my idea. (Which I thought of a long time ago) Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

cool made the first page  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
please for who are asking some questions about XDE and why is there a free ICO,read the XDE story in the first announcement and you will have all the answers that you want and how mblados taked over this coin and bring a new life to it.

thank you
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-doubleeagle-x15-only-100-mandatory-update-pos-fix-736702
Muroko Blados
ICO?Is the fixed price?
Everything will be Updated on the OP between Sunday and Monday. ICO will be affordable to everyone. Thank you for your interest in XDE.
Pages:
Jump to: