Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 14. (Read 228398 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
xde2 coin still only on coinexchange.io? I see there is no activity after oct.17th. Nobody trade with xde2?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
Another person hitting random threads posting non-sense to build an additional identity...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
How do I become a marketer can I use twitter to help?
What is the pay?

Please read the OP, all of the info is on there.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 10/23 to 10/29 completed

Thank you!
legendary
Someone knows how to tell me the version of the last XDE wallet, I'm having some difficulties updating thanks.
Current version 2.1.2.0
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Someone knows how to tell me the version of the last XDE wallet, I'm having some difficulties updating thanks.
legendary
What is the pay?
See the Ann Post 1 - It is important to know that you must own a minimum of
100 XDE2 in order to participate. All of the details are in the ANN (Post 1).

Thank you for your interest.
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 10/22/17 are paid.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
What is the pay?
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
This is my personel idea and i think it will be accept by major of community i think its better you guys create separate thread for your promotional matters.posting too many junk and promotional links in Ann thread it will make like junk.if we need important information about this coin we have to surf too many pages and filter too many junk posts.i think Dev can understand this
legendary

Marketing for the week ending 10/22 is completed.

Thank you,
Woody
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
This coin have great marketing campain. But can newbie joined please Cheesy thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Damn, good job creating the strictest coin/bounty ever with most rules. Haha. This is like a military coin.

Also has the nicest looking wallet...

Good job.

I like it.
p.s.- I think your team is missing a lazy/stoner type individual, every team needs one. Its like the couch guy from half baked. Can't live with him, cant live without him.

I will volunteer as tribute for this position. I will promise to dump all coins i receive and be exactly the guy you aren't looking for. Cheesy

BTCKayaManBTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Twitter URL is not working, please fix it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
My wallet is crashing all time after few minutes dont know why it is happening, can someone else facing same issue?

I have same problem but with Vegascoin wallet. I think there is a problem with low memory because wallet affects the performance of the computer.

Vegasguy, now is pos 300%. what is difference between pos staking and masternode?
Activity: 434
My wallet is crashing all time after few minutes dont know why it is happening, can someone else facing same issue?

Hi ef, no one to my knowledge is having wallets crash. Can you please try to download the latest XDE2 wallet, on another computer with a blank wallet. If it works, then exchange it with your wallet.dat. I think its your computer. Bad memory or bad hard disk.

Vegas

Ok thank you vegas i will try it. Please do something to list XDE2 to any good exchange..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Wallet XDEII working great and POS to  Smiley

Guys, presstab explorer not working ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Hi ef, no one to my knowledge is having wallets crash. Can you please try to download the latest XDE2 wallet, on another computer with a blank wallet. If it works, then exchange it with your wallet.dat. I think its your computer. Bad memory or bad hard disk.

Vegas
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: