Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 12. (Read 228398 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have been waiting 2 months for my receive address wtf is this shit ??

I sent my xde2 for the swap now for my loyalty I lose everything. I never dumped a single xde2 from the start but I am glad to see this is the way you treat longterm investors. byebye
Daffadile:
Obviously there is some problem here. But, you have not lost anything.
I looked all the way back to April and found no posts here on the thread
from you letting us know there was a problem with your swap. Perhaps
 I missed it as it was a lot of pages. Have you PM'd Vegas?
How many XDE2 are you owed? Let me help you.

I was told by Vegas to send my XDE2 to address xHYzRTvZVEMgRqWhPNd2Ey7vDtvQU5DpdF I was then ignored since then.
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
XDE2 has very low volume, that makes me sad

We need more marketing and maybe we should consider to rename/rebrand the coin (such as Flycoin to Las Vegas Coin did it)
@Vegas @woody ?

It might help if we run a bitcointalk signature campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Now is XDE staking working very well. 300% is great.
Is there any calculation masternode vs. staking? Is it more cost-effective to run masternode or just to stake?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
All marketing rewards have been sent.

Thank you and, for those that celebrate Thanksgiving this week,
have a great Thanksgiving!

Best wishes,
Woody
legendary
Posts and Rewards by Person By Date for Week of 11/13 to 11/19

Thanks for participating!

legendary
Thank you to all those that participated
in the Marketing for the Week ending 11/19.

Totals will be posted and paid tomorrow.

Thank you!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi,

Is there any working exchange at the moment?

On https://node-vps.com/web/suggest

XDE II (XDE2)   needs to be checked if they support masternode.conf or equal
legendary
All rewards for last weeks marketing have been sent.

Thanks,
Woody
legendary
Marketing Rewards for Week of 11/06 to 11/12

Thank you for participating.

Payments out later today.
legendary
Marketing for the week ending 11/12 is Complete.
Payments will be made tomorrow.

Remember posts for Chatbox and Twitter should NOT be posted here in the thread.
Please send your post links to me via PM. Thank you.

Note: The mod for this section has directed that I remove previously posted marketing links.
         It will take several more days to clean the thread but, information will be easier to find.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
legendary
Send proof of Posts to me via PM. If you are using Imgur or a similar
image hosting service, you can send me the direct link to the service.

Thank you
Woody
legendary
Apologies to all those who are having posts deleted. For regular marketing campaign participants,
this could be quite a few posts and you will receive notices of the deletes. Deletions will
continue over the next couple days as there are a lot of pages here to go thru and it is not a fast process.

We have been directed by the moderator for our section to delete Posts with links to Tweets, etc. They are being deleted to comply with forum rules.

Additionally, the Ann (Post 1) has been changed to reflect that links to Tweets, etc. are not permitted in the thread.

Future marketing information should be PM'd to me until further notice.

On a positive note, it will lead to a much cleaner thread where information is easier to find.
(Repeated and previous duplicate post deleted)
legendary
Vegas has sent me the community wallet and
payments for the week ending 11/5 have been sent.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I welcome the decision to see thread without links posts. Now it is much better for constructive discussion about XDE2.
I think also there is not need to delete post from the past. We have luck because there is only one or two links posts daily and thread not looks like unnatural bump.
legendary
Unfortunately, while painstakingly slow, "mprep" stated
"you're going to have to delete the posts users created as well".

We will do as directed. Always been a rules follower. I have noted that while it lowers post counts,
it does not lower activity which is most important to ranks.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Apologies to all those who are having posts deleted. For regular marketing campaign participants,
this could be quite a few posts and you will receive notices of the deletes. Deletions will
continue over the next couple days as there are a lot of pages here to go thru and it is not a fast process.

Posts with links to Tweets, etc. are being deleted to comply with forum rules. This also includes quotes of those posts.
Also, posts that were quoted that mentioned to make posts of Tweets in the thread are being deleted to avoid confusion
that might lead someone post the Tweet links etc. in the thread.

Additionally, the Ann (Post 1) has been changed to reflect that links to Tweets, etc. are not permitted in the thread.

On a positive note, it will lead to a much cleaner thread where information is easier to find.

I don't think deleting old posts is necessary. Because the unmoderated threads can't delete any post. So, I don't think the new rule apply to old posts.
legendary

Posts with links to Tweets, etc. are being deleted to comply with forum rules. This also includes quotes of those posts.
Also, posts that were quoted that mentioned to make posts of Tweets in the thread are being deleted to avoid confusion
that might lead someone post the Tweet links etc. in the thread.

Pages:
Jump to: