Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 2. (Read 126276 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 103
It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE
On the occasion of the new passage to the V8 cryptonight, the web page has been updated daily. I infer that the administrator monitors his mining pool more than what is said in previous comments.

I would not go back to mining here because it would be too long to get my winnings, and besides I see that the promises are not kept since I still have not seen anything coming for XMV. No information on the page of the pool, nor messages on this forum.

I advise against mining here, as said superrésistant previously, if you do not have at least 10 KH / s to hope to recover your earnings quickly.
But also because it seems that the admin of this pool is pretty heavily antisocial to never answer any questions from the top of his computer engineering superiority probably developer.

I chose supportxmr and I am very satisfied. Their direct competitor also seems very satisfied. Check the list of monero pools on their website. it is not worth it and make your choice.

Translated from French with Google translation
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there a way we can deposit some Monero from our wallets to the pool so we can reach the amount necessary for withdrawal? I though I will be reaching the threshold in about 3 months, but now it looks like I'll need five. I want to sell my rig as it is not longer profitable, but also don't want to loose 1.1 XMR I already have in the pool. I'm mining to Bittrex.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
is this pool active? anyone waiting for a payment?
Activity: 6
Previously, I wrote about the problem of withdrawal 2xmr to poloniex, the problem has not been solved yet! The administrator after several letters answered and promised to help, but again he has not responded to letters for more than a month! If you want not have problems, do not mine on this pool!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
I'm on this pool aswell. The stat pages aren't working again which seems like a regular issue aswell.Either not loading at all or it loads but there are no values next to the network and pool stats.Personal stats don't load either.Strangely enough the mining seems to keep going.

Back-end and front-end are two separate thing. The website (front-end) can be irresponsible and the pool running.

there is also news from the future Wink"07/10/2018: The pool paid the blocks now after 20"is that 20 minutes, hours or days?

No idea but the symbol means minutes. It doesn't mean you are paid every x minutes, it means the pool process a global payout every x minutes.
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
I'm on this pool aswell.

The stat pages aren't working again which seems like a regular issue aswell.

Either not loading at all or it loads but there are no values next to the network and pool stats.

Personal stats don't load either.

Strangely enough the mining seems to keep going.

there is also news from the future Wink

"07/10/2018: The pool paid the blocks now after 20"

is that 20 minutes, hours or days?
legendary
We used to see each others IRL multiple time per year and I had access to the pool administration.
Ok, so YOU can make some administratopn tyasks and yYOU can Answer all the miners.

I had is preterit means in the past, years ago.

No doubt about it, but you know like me that all the best rational and reasonable techniques can not take the place of a single answer to irrational beings such as most humans are.
He did well the site and this post on the forum btctlk, I do not see why, he would not come to post a word from time to time. Even without doing any support.
For example, he could tell us when he will implement an XMV pool and where he is in the payments. Or even just if he changed his mind decided not to redistribute the XMV got

I gave up tying to understand everything. When we were together on the pool we were strong and every aspect of the pool was managed well but that time is over. It's probably my fault as I was not doing enough and too much relying on him. That's why he ended the partnership. Strangely I wasn't replaced by a new staff.

I think he will only manage the technical aspects, no support. If you're a big miner it'll probably work well for you because you hit the minimum withdraw regularly.
Now if you're a small miner and you can never reach the minimum cap there is not much I can do. I have no access to the pool nor the admin.
I totally understand this situation is annoying.
We used to see each others IRL multiple time per year and I had access to the pool administration.

Ok, so YOU can make some administratopn tyasks and yYOU can Answer all the miners.

I haven't seen him IRL for 2 years and the last message I've got from him is from 28th of February.

In these times of mass media and mass crypto scams on the web I think this information can only maintain doubt on the reliability of the site and the mining pool.
I do not want to destabilize the pool at all, but frankly, I think that the miners are going to leave and it's a shame because for once we had a site in .fr for the mining, the doubt and the suspiscion do not make that grow.

He is indeed a true paranoid and a security expert.

It is better to read this, but it is necessary to relativize the word "preferable" in this case.
You answer in his place and I wonder how we could trust him. You, I've already seen in a video about supernet and Komodo, which does not guarantee more, but listening to your comments in this video that I saw, I have little doubt . And then, I regularly see your comentaires on bitcoin.fr
That he does not want to communicate with his peers Ok, but he must still do a minimum with his users, especially on this foum or he can remain completely anonymous if he is so paranoid. He necessarily has sufficient technical knowledge to protect himself against the tracing since he is expert in security!

He has great technical qualities, I know he spend most of his time watching logs and network state but don't expect him to do support.

No doubt about it, but you know like me that all the best rational and reasonable techniques can not take the place of a single answer to irrational beings such as most humans are.
He did well the site and this post on the forum btctlk, I do not see why, he would not come to post a word from time to time. Even without doing any support.
For example, he could tell us when he will implement an XMV pool and where he is in the payments. Or even just if he changed his mind decided not to redistribute the XMV got

I don't think he will ever scam anyone in crypto. To be clear he is an early adopter and a very successful crypto trader, he is just too suspicious to talk to people.

As I was writing in one of my previous posts, I had doubts as long as I had not been paid. I do not have any more, but I prefer to go elsewhere for now and notament to the profit Switching.

Too stressful to only mine on a single pool and to find a few times that only one block has been found over 24 hours or more.

I think if I mine monero again, I'll go to SupportXMR and it'll be to an Off-Exchange Wallet. probably after the next fork in preparation for the end of the year which is supposed to drastically lower transaction costs from what I read.

Good luck to you and to the faithful miners continue here.

Last information: I use NVOC to mine XMR and / or profit switching. A specially modified Ubuntu capable of mining a bunch of corners of any type, including ASIC-free corners (ASICs that begin to multiply severely for each algo).

I used Google translate to write thios message, so be placable if my English is so bad.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I did not understand the problem with this pool. I am an amateur and hobby miner, I do not mine in summer time. I will get back to mining in autumn, I hope everything will be solved until then
legendary
Is this pool is dead or did we mine for admin of this pool only  ?
It's not clear, because noone answer for all questions above !
yes still waiting for their official statement about this, lets wait and hear what is the real problem for this pool
I think admin is like a parano man. I don't know why, but he prefer that someone like superrésistant tell us some évasives answers. We don't konow if superrésistant exchange with him recently ...
On pool block page we can see that some payments are made everyday but because of the monero protocol, we can't trace, we can not be sure.
I just hope that i don't mined two month for nothing. i've not  mined 2 XMR yet but i'm in approach. so I cross my fingers but I'm very worried about this so weak communication with miners.
The admin told us about 1 month ago that he was going to develop an XMV pool and a way to pay us following the fork. I do not see anything coming and I think frankly it's very long . It's not a problem because this coin is not really important for now, but hey, I think it is curious to promise and not to say anything or announce then.
@Superrésistant
Why this admin pool is so mute Huh Do you know him physically or just in this forum ?

I haven't seen him IRL for 2 years and the last message I've got from him is from 28th of February.

He is indeed a true paranoid and a security expert.
He has great technical qualities, I know he spend most of his time watching logs and network state but don't expect him to do support.

I don't think he will ever scam anyone in crypto. To be clear he is an early adopter and a very successful crypto trader, he is just too suspicious to talk to people.
I recieved my 2XMR on Kraken with no problem, but because of admin communication desaster, i prefer stop minning on this pool.

I'll be back time to time to recover my 6.8 XMV promised before hark fork.

I think if admin don't make effort to communicate minimum with his miner's community, it will loose his miners step by step.

Good luck for all of them that are continuing to mine here.

I mined more than 2 monero, but more than a month coins are not withdraw to wallet, support of pool keep silent, what should i do now? Huh
Activity: 1
Hello, why not withdraw funds to my wallet 4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54LkCnKBPRzDuhzi5vSepHfUckJNxRL2gjkNrSqtCoRUrEDAgR wsQvVCjZbRvnkCTP9BMNFZRmz5h, on it is already 0.3 monero, low on the output

yes still waiting for their official statement about this, lets wait and hear what is the real problem for this pool

I think admin is like a parano man. I don't know why, but he prefer that someone like superrésistant tell us some évasives answers. We don't konow if superrésistant exchange with him recently ...

On pool block page we can see that some payments are made everyday but because of the monero protocol, we can't trace, we can not be sure.

I just hope that i don't mined two month for nothing. i've not  mined 2 XMR yet but i'm in approach. so I cross my fingers but I'm very worried about this so weak communication with miners.

The admin told us about 1 month ago that he was going to develop an XMV pool and a way to pay us following the fork. I do not see anything coming and I think frankly it's very long . It's not a problem because this coin is not really important for now, but hey, I think it is curious to promise and not to say anything or announce then.

@Superrésistant

Why this admin pool is so mute Huh Do you know him physically or just in this forum ?

The pool is working but the admin doesn't want to talk at the moment.

WTF! I asked - "why my coins not payout to wallet" and you say - "admin doesn't want to talk"! Where my money?
legendary
Is this pool is dead or did we mine for admin of this pool only  ?

The pool is working but the admin doesn't want to talk at the moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Is this pool is dead or did we mine for admin of this pool only  ?

I asked the admin about issues. I'll tell you if he reply.
Hey, bro! Are you here? Do you have any news? Why admin not answer to e-mail?
What's happenning with the pool ?

Block Found: about 23 hours ago Huh

Same result as last 19 may !

Why admins don't comunicate minimum Huh

even if he hates to communicate, sharing, exchanging, we are still more than 600 to share our computing power. He could make an effort!

Is he autistic or what?
Pages:
Jump to: