Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 3. (Read 126280 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 103
It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE
I can read this on Dwarfpool page :

"Monero network forked and created other chain from block 1580196. All blocks in this chain were orphaned."

Can you confirm or they are wrong ?

If they are right, we are mining for nothing.

Decide quickly and inform us !

You will can not say that you don't have been alerted and you 'll must pay.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I asked the admin about issues. I'll tell you if he reply.
Do you have any news? I'm slow miner, but my balance is already 2.01 xmr  Huh and coins still at pool!
Activity: 62
Activity: 1
Pool is Dead?
the statistics a minimum doesn't work month
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
I asked the admin about issues. I'll tell you if he reply.
Activity: 6
Hello! I have more than 2 xmr at my balance, but my coins do not go automatically from pool to the my poloniex wallet for more than 15 days. WHY?
What about this pool?

For about two weeks, the finds of blocks are strangely weak.
This day the 14/05/2018 not a single blocks found Huh? While the difficulty is low on the network monero.

Still, the page says block found every 5 hours Huh
Where is the problem ?

And why no one answers on this forum?

Is this due to the preparation of the pool for XMV?

Give us news please. Even a very short message will not take you too much time!

SuperResistant, are you still there?
Activity: 60
how can i get my XMV coins in pool. i am mining using my binance address.how to collect my coins? please help me.thankyou
Thanks for adding MoneroV. How do we claim that? Do we need to make account in the newly created MoneroV pool?

Same recognition, same questions.

thanks for the XMV, but how do I get them? For my part, I use a Kraken address and therefore I do not have access to the private key.

Should I now ask for the private key of my XMR address at Kraken and then import it into an XMV wallet?

The ideal would be to be able to request the sending of XMV directly to another XMV address freshly generated in the new wallet that will be available soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Thanks for adding MoneroV. How do we claim that? Do we need to make account in the newly created MoneroV pool?
Activity: 50
Hello
in the baht file I put an address to the exchange Poloniex
already 7 months mining with CPU and I have 0.65 XMR
----------------------------------------------------------
is there a way to send them to me before they become 2 XMR?
I wrote 4 times to the administrator, but he did not answer me
I do not know when they become two if they will send me anything at all
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
It does seem strange to me that this pool  is clearly very popular, as it has a lot of hash power, average fees,  yet has no proper support or community around it, its clearly making $$ 

It can simply be explained. The admin have communication problem and do not trust other humans in general. On the other hand he's the best with the technical part and he's fair so old time XMR miners stayed there.

Ok good stuff. 

I have not had any reply from to my email.  I see the wallet is still being used.   

It says in red No Bots on your website.  What actions do you take when you have a bot?  what actions will be taken against this thief/hacker ?

To be honest here, you are the one to make claim you find an illegal bot mining on your server.
You took the time to investigate, find the wallet address and contact pool manager.
What are you going to expect ? Unless police call pool manager in order to take down this wallet and associated IP, he has no obligation to believe in your story.
You get hacked and first things you do is calling pool manager with unchecked claim.

So your first step here, is to go to police station, report your hack, let policemen do their job, and they will contact pool owner who will take action on a legal basis.

To know him personnaly (perl), it will not be the first time he will do that.
What trust could he finds to your claim ? You are not RIAA, and he is not Sweden !
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I am getting this message, what should I do? is this related to the recent fork?

Try different port.

I tried every ports 3333 6666 7777, 80,8080,443, 8888 and still the same. problem should be something else.
legendary
I am getting this message, what should I do? is this related to the recent fork?

Try different port.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Is it possible to monitor by miner on your pool ?

Or, did you have any solution to monito my miners that are using Windows or Ubunut Linux ?

I'm actually using xmr-stak from several points connections and several machines, but i'm not ubiquity human, so i want to know when my miners don't mine.
legendary
Ok good stuff.  I have not had any reply from to my email.  I see the wallet is still being used.   It says in red No Bots on your website.  What actions do you take when you have a bot?  what actions will be taken against this thief/hacker ?

IPs get blocked one by one until the pool have a manageable workload. The problem for the pool is that too many connections at once from bots can create involuntary DDoS.
On the other hand, you don't want to get angry with a bot miner because he will DDoS the pool.
Activity: 4
It does seem strange to me that this pool  is clearly very popular, as it has a lot of hash power, average fees,  yet has no proper support or community around it, its clearly making $$ 

It can simply be explained. The admin have communication problem and do not trust other humans in general. On the other hand he's the best with the technical part and he's fair so old time XMR miners stayed there.

Ok good stuff. 

I have not had any reply from to my email.  I see the wallet is still being used.   

It says in red No Bots on your website.  What actions do you take when you have a bot?  what actions will be taken against this thief/hacker ?
legendary

Activity: 4
not sure why you lumped my request in with this other unrelated one.   I am looking to disrupt a hacker who has placed a mine  bot on my webserver.  looking at the current hash rate i would say they are also running it on many others aswell.
what if anything do you want from me evidence wise ?  i have sent a direct email as well.   looking at this pools info it seems like a no/low support type, that probably is going to do nothing ?  

Sorry I misunderstood the first time I read.
Yes it's a botminer but he's already mining on other pool as well. Disrupting him would require all existing pool to track and block all his IPs at the same time. Also he's probably using many XMR addresses to hide.
I'm not sure what the admin could do at this point. If you sent him an email, he'll have a look at it.

No worries,  well you can see all the ips/ workers currently mining to this wallet.  you could at least block them.

in the mean time i have set the payout to 75 xmr,  you could also block the payout of that address.  i know it does not stop re abuse,   but at least they will have to re hack to add a new wallet address.  at least it makes them have to do more work.

Pages:
Jump to: