Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 31. (Read 126280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
love this coin, but how this coin in future? #next 1-2 year

With Monero, it feels like mining Bitcoin at the beginning but everything goes very fast.
I started mining Monero on my laptop the first days. The gain was ridiculous at the time but now it is worth more than the computer I was using.

You have to be strong to believe in it, mine it and hold it long enough.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
love this coin, but how this coin in future? #next 1-2 year
Activity: 7
thx pool master.i found it.
legendary
Problem with payments at  address

Hi tema-proc,

I just did a manual payment for you.

Please remove or edit your message in the pool thread so the issue is resolved.

Regards,

SR
Activity: 17
Best POOL Ever. Thank you guys.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Pm'd the pool dev and my issue was taken care of.

Thanks, superresistant! Grin
legendary
It seems you have made a manual transfer for the difference as I don't see the txid in my recent payments. Thank you very much for resolving the issue!

Yes I did a manual payment for you because it would take me too much time to do it from the pool with adding amount in the database.

----

If anyone still missing XMR, please PM me your address + missing XMR.

Right now I'm going to sleep so I'll pay you tomorrow when I wake up so don't panic please !

Thanks.
Activity: 265
Merit: 119
Understanding that you are experiencing bug with the wallet, but my pending balance went from 0.7x to 0.2x without any payment being made (last payment is 8/30/2014, 2:22:34 PM, address 45RfYWogcQrQq6bkKTCHqrLQWUuqfGnWYLbZpeSbsJy4b9TRUR3PezU2Yu3NDFc7ijLWEb65S5N3KYF 9om2L8cL84Tac7Gi). Is this being resolved as well or is it all part of the same bug?
It's part of the bug. There is a difference between the logs. I'll check your address.
Thank you for the prompt response.
The problem is solved. We are rebuilding the wallet, it will take about 2 hours to finish.
There was a mismatch between the XRM left to pay and the XMR paid.
Please wait 2 hours to see your payment.
After 2 hours, if you noticed a difference like IntroVert above, please send me via PM : your address + the last payment.
Update on my situation, a payment was just made at 8/31/2014, 1:36:46 PM, however it is to the new amount i.e. the difference with the previous observed amount is still not paid. As a result, in past 23+ hours I have payment of only 0.3 XMR from few minutes ago, whereas in previous days I was getting +/- 1 XMR, and more frequently over than under. The difference is too sizable for it to be attributed to a statistical anomaly or to the increased network hashrate. It seems that your solution had unstuck the wallet for payments, however the "lost" amount is not credited back to my account. Can you please explain what is going on?

Sorry I forgot to credit your address.
I'm doing it now.

EDIT : done !

It seems you have made a manual transfer for the difference as I don't see the txid in my recent payments. Thank you very much for resolving the issue!
legendary
Understanding that you are experiencing bug with the wallet, but my pending balance went from 0.7x to 0.2x without any payment being made (last payment is 8/30/2014, 2:22:34 PM, address 45RfYWogcQrQq6bkKTCHqrLQWUuqfGnWYLbZpeSbsJy4b9TRUR3PezU2Yu3NDFc7ijLWEb65S5N3KYF 9om2L8cL84Tac7Gi). Is this being resolved as well or is it all part of the same bug?
It's part of the bug. There is a difference between the logs. I'll check your address.
The problem is solved. We are rebuilding the wallet, it will take about 2 hours to finish.
After 2 hours, if you noticed a difference like IntroVert above, please send me via PM : your address + the last payment.
Update on my situation, a payment was just made at 8/31/2014, 1:36:46 PM, however it is to the new amount i.e. the difference with the previous observed amount is still not paid. As a result, in past 23+ hours I have payment of only 0.3 XMR from few minutes ago, whereas in previous days I was getting +/- 1 XMR, and more frequently over than under. The difference is too sizable for it to be attributed to a statistical anomaly or to the increased network hashrate. It seems that your solution had unstuck the wallet for payments, however the "lost" amount is not credited back to my account. Can you please explain what is going on?

Sorry I forgot to credit your address.
I'm doing it now.

EDIT : done !
Activity: 265
Merit: 119

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It seems so easy to make money on Poloniex with xmr.. sell at peak and re-buy in the dips lol it goes on all day long! love this coin  Cheesy
my xmr is wrong,i send a email to you,plz fix.

1.1.5kh jion time 2014.08.31 05:00 UTC+8
49wsUDiF59rgTx9ssoynzSduP9hiGEUVHiDRdoavpMoTLemAacv4cXP3HybWYwnuH6CWaSBhXSGHzde V5QQvEnfH4Wfu1rF

i see it is 0.79xmr in 21:42:08 UTC+8

now is 0.37xmr in 2014.09.01 00:03 UTC+8

2.2.0kh jion time 2014.08.31 05:00 UTC+8
4AWCFYocdop1qMyz8GvMTMS6YLsFFYquP7JnA3QLf7iQS1yAqxiuV3z4eWTf8YcpTgXbHJ8eo7Vy2Pm 3xXYZvqbMFVNs7xr

i see it is 0.82xmr in 21:42:08 UTC+8

now is 0.41xmr.

plz fix is thx.
Activity: 19
Hi
   I didn't recive any xmr after pm 5.22 today,But why did my xmr amount of Pending Balance reduce,about two hours ago, my xmr amount of Pending Balance reduce still is over 9,please check ,thanks

The pending balance was wrong. I sent you a PM about it.
We are rescanning the transactions in the wallet, it takes some time before we can send payment.

ok,thanks your quick response
legendary
Hi
   I didn't recive any xmr after pm 5.22 today,But why did my xmr amount of Pending Balance reduce,about two hours ago, my xmr amount of Pending Balance reduce still is over 9,please check ,thanks

The pending balance was wrong. I sent you a PM about it.
We are rescanning the transactions in the wallet, it takes some time before we can send payment.
Activity: 19
Hi
   I didn't recive any xmr after am 5.22 today,But why did my xmr amount of Pending Balance reduce,about two hours ago, my xmr amount of Pending Balance reduce still is over 9,please check ,thanks

http://d.pcs.baidu.com/thumbnail/3bb8b01bdb5b8d6631858c36bda4c98c?fid=2302147323-250528-178364087184618&time=1409497200&sign=FDTAER-DCb740ccc5511e5e8fedcff06b081203-EgetqhTzxQduMKG9I1RMO9Jc8Qc%3D&rt=sh&expires=2h&r=570507589&sharesign=unknown&size=c710_u500&quality=100

legendary
Currently,in most cases,miners can not even earn the electricity power fee.mining for the future price

I have no doubt the price will go over 0.01 BTC/XMR but we have to be patient because there are still a lot of XMR mined each days.
The block reward must go down :
http://monerochain.info/charts/reward
Currently,in most cases,miners can not even earn the electricity power fee.mining for the future price
legendary
Question.. how does the pool handle .1 XMR payments when the transaction fee is now .1 XMR? Wouldn't they just cancel themselves out?

We use one transaction to pay 150 people at the same time so we pay 0.1 fee but it is divided among people.
The 0.1 fees is included in the 2% pool fees.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Question.. how does the pool handle .1 XMR payments when the transaction fee is now .1 XMR? Wouldn't they just cancel themselves out?

Alle fee is taken for pool operators
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: