Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 32. (Read 126280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Understanding that you are experiencing bug with the wallet, but my pending balance went from 0.7x to 0.2x without any payment being made (last payment is 8/30/2014, 2:22:34 PM, address 45RfYWogcQrQq6bkKTCHqrLQWUuqfGnWYLbZpeSbsJy4b9TRUR3PezU2Yu3NDFc7ijLWEb65S5N3KYF 9om2L8cL84Tac7Gi). Is this being resolved as well or is it all part of the same bug?
It's part of the bug. There is a difference between the logs. I'll check your address.
Thank you for the prompt response.

The problem is solved. We are rebuilding the wallet, it will take about 2 hours to finish.
There was a mismatch between the XRM left to pay and the XMR paid.
Please wait 2 hours to see your payment.

After 2 hours, if you noticed a difference like IntroVert above, please send me via PM : your address + the last payment.
Activity: 265
Merit: 119
Understanding that you are experiencing bug with the wallet, but my pending balance went from 0.7x to 0.2x without any payment being made (last payment is 8/30/2014, 2:22:34 PM, address 45RfYWogcQrQq6bkKTCHqrLQWUuqfGnWYLbZpeSbsJy4b9TRUR3PezU2Yu3NDFc7ijLWEb65S5N3KYF 9om2L8cL84Tac7Gi). Is this being resolved as well or is it all part of the same bug?

It's part of the bug. There is a difference between the logs. I'll check your address.

Thank you for the prompt response.
legendary

Activity: 265
Merit: 119
Understanding that you are experiencing bug with the wallet, but my pending balance went from 0.7x to 0.2x without any payment being made (last payment is on 8/30/2014, 2:22:34 PM, address 45RfYWogcQrQq6bkKTCHqrLQWUuqfGnWYLbZpeSbsJy4b9TRUR3PezU2Yu3NDFc7ijLWEb65S5N3KYF 9om2L8cL84Tac7Gi). Is this being resolved as well or is it all part of the same bug?
legendary

Sorry we are experiencing a bug with the wallet.
Payment are suspended until we fix the issue.

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Good to hear about the development news.

I have my miners pointed at the pool and I am happy with it.  Thanks guys (& gals?)  Smiley
legendary
I really like the site re-design, just wanted to stop by and say that. The only thing i've notice, and this is small small small, is that the site seems to stop updating on its own rather quickly and quite often now. Before the re-design, it would go for days saying 'last share submitted: less than one minute ago' and always keep up to date stats. Now, every time I sit down to one of my computers where the tab stays open I have to refresh the page because it says something like '13 hours ago' or however long since I've checked it last.
Like I said, this does not affect functionality at all and I still like the re-design better than the old version so it is just a minor inconvenience. Just thought you might like to know.

Thanks for the feedback.
We'll check if we can improve it ASAP.

While I'm here, here is an update :
We've got a new member in the team. He is specialized in front-end API (while perl is a back-end dev).
We plan on doing a totally new site that will be more like a platform with exclusive functions.
We wanted to do it since the start but we wasted a lot of time on protecting from DDoS and fixing the pool code.
We'll need at least 3 weeks of dev so it's not for today but now you know we're on something new.

Also, the price of XMR is going up ! Good for us Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I really like the site re-design, just wanted to stop by and say that. The only thing i've notice, and this is small small small, is that the site seems to stop updating on its own rather quickly and quite often now. Before the re-design, it would go for days saying 'last share submitted: less than one minute ago' and always keep up to date stats. Now, every time I sit down to one of my computers where the tab stays open I have to refresh the page because it says something like '13 hours ago' or however long since I've checked it last.

Like I said, this does not affect functionality at all and I still like the re-design better than the old version so it is just a minor inconvenience. Just thought you might like to know.
legendary
Yes ports 80,8080,443 is open for mining
Tried it on work but wont mine. To bad i realy wanted to mine on work cuz i have several machines available.
Hell we will try it again after the put new network, for now i can't.

I sent you a PM, we will find a solution for you.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hello,
use someone xeon cpu for mining XMR?
Thanks

Xeon CPU are really powerful. You can mine with them.

Look at this document about the hashrate or different CPU/GPU :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MI-ic0Os25hgGUImW54sUIjZY_pUNQNa_W8Se5pRGBs

Me Too
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Tried it on work but wont mine. To bad i realy wanted to mine on work cuz i have several machines available.

Hell we will try it again after the put new network, for now i can't.

legendary
hello,
Thanks

Xeon CPU are really powerful. You can mine with them.

Look at this document about the hashrate or different CPU/GPU :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MI-ic0Os25hgGUImW54sUIjZY_pUNQNa_W8Se5pRGBs
Activity: 38
hello,

Thanks
legendary

Hello,

I have a good news :
The minimum payment is still 0.1 XMR for everyone.
Some other pool use 0.5 XMR.

Happy mining Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I see that this coin can be mined with port 80.443 and 8080 on this pool.

I need some1 who used this port is it work?

I have on work those port open and using proxy. Can it bee done?
legendary
There is a big problem affecting all pools. We were talking about it yesterday with all pool owners and some miners on #monero-pools
The reason why we are disconnecting a lot of miners is to protect from "hashrate thieves".
It seems that some people succeed in breaking the thrust system of Monero pools, let me explain you :

1 - The miner get trusted on the pool.
2 - He suddenly send massive amount of bad-shares.
3 - Bad-shares are accepted as legit.
4 - The miner get paid for fake work, stealing the hashrate from legit miners.
5 - The miner get banned after a time.
6 - He moves on to an other pool and do the same (this explain the big swings of hashrate).
7 - After some time the pool automatically unban the miner so he come back to the pool to steal again.

On monero.crypto-pool.fr, we are testing new settings to protect against them but the problem is that, if the rules are too restrictive, we ban legit miners by mistake.
The ban is only temporarily, it last about 10 minutes. On the other hand, we have only legit hashrate on the pool, it means that no one is stealing from you.
As a result, you should get the same pay each day, maybe more if there were a lot of thieves.

----

Now you are wondering, how to not get banned by mistake ?

I thought about some solutions :

1 - Do not overclock your CPU/GPU. The more you overclock, the more bad-shares you send.
2 - Compare different mining software. Try different versions. We found out that mining-software-devs tend to increase the hashrate by adding bad-shares. Some devs are selling private-miner-software, be careful about it, the increase you'll see is probably fake.
3 - Have a stable Internet connection.
4 - (I'll add more solutions if I can)

If you have any questions or solutions, feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi, is the pool down or am i the only one having difficulties to connect ?
Activity: 44
Also having connection issues to the pool as an FYI
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
All of a sudden I'm getting a lot of:
Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
On all my rigs, it will connect, send a few shares, then happen again and again. DDOS again?

Same problem for me...

The attacker will give up after some time. Like always.

I don't understand why he keeps doing this.

The pool is still working.

When price is high, knocking us out means better odds.. When price is low same thing, probably better results. Miners leave the network so knocking a pool out means even better odds! It sounds masochistic but I love it when the price goes down, more XMR for me! It will go back up again eventually anyways..
Pages:
Jump to: