Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 28. (Read 126280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Anyone else having difficulty getting the site to load? Tried on 3 different devices and just get a spinning circle.

I just tested and it's working well.
I suggestion you to empty your browser cache and try again.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anyone else having difficulty getting the site to load? Tried on 3 different devices and just get a spinning circle.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Has anyone ever come across the miner saying "youripisbanned"?  I thought I would try out the kminer 1.2 and 3 of my miners worked fine.  The 4th popped up some sort of kernel error so I stopped it.  Then all my miners started showing the youripisbanned message.  It's been about 30 minutes and it is still showing banned even with claymore's miner.

Thanks.

NM.  It finally started working again.  I'm still not sure why it wouldn't work on that one miner though.  oh well  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Other priority with duplicate share and attack of sharetrust.

1.) I have add one server to cluster pool
2.) I have complete disable sharetrusting ( need more power ans server )
3.) Rewrite full code part of pool ( multibitmonerod share on all server and not per server )
4.) Start page monitoring : http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/monit.html ( Can not updated and false data)
5.) Work on optimisation on validate share ( best time et latency valid jobs)

For mining with exchange
Part mining and count share is OK
Payout is OK for regular ( not coded queud )
Not change address is OK ( need more test )
Lower Fee with blockmined ( In progress )

I think finish minimal for week end.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
From Monero thread :
An exploit has been found in the pool code, which means that some miners are submitting duplicate shares to the pools. Pool owners should update to latest code, pools that have been patched include minexmr.com, hashinvest.net and monero.crypto-pool.fr. Other pools are currently being exploited, including moneropool.com, which means if you are mining there you will recieve ~40% xmr less than you should.

PS this is not related to the recent BCX stuff

Some other pools are now updating to the patch we made on monero.crypto-pool.fr about an exploit suspected 2 months ago :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8430340

Without this patch some miners can steal the hash of legit miners.

It is a good thing that we've been working on it. Now everyone recognize those bad-miners weren't our imagination.

With that out of the way, is there any ETA on mining directly to the exchange?
legendary
From Monero thread :
An exploit has been found in the pool code, which means that some miners are submitting duplicate shares to the pools. Pool owners should update to latest code, pools that have been patched include minexmr.com, hashinvest.net and monero.crypto-pool.fr. Other pools are currently being exploited, including moneropool.com, which means if you are mining there you will recieve ~40% xmr less than you should.

PS this is not related to the recent BCX stuff

Some other pools are now updating to the patch we made on monero.crypto-pool.fr about an exploit suspected 2 months ago :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8430340

Without this patch some miners can steal the hash of legit miners.

It is a good thing that we've been working on it. Now everyone recognize those bad-miners weren't our imagination.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
If you want more detail about the resync of a wallet to recast a transaction, PM me liteon, I can give you step by step instructions.

It is true that you cannot lose coins in Monero, sometimes you think you lost something but it is still there.
The client is still in beta so there are some bugs but you can always solve them.
Thanks for your offer to help me, but I will wait for bter to "re-open" XMR deposits, so I can see whats going on.
legendary
If you see the transaction on the block chain, then no worry.
If you not see the transaction on the block chain , then no worry .
1.) Update monero
2.) delete wallet.bin
3.) waiting resync all
4.) Remake payout
Not Worry monero is good coin not lost coin

If you want more detail about the resync of a wallet to recast a transaction, PM me liteon, I can give you step by step instructions.

It is true that you cannot lose coins in Monero, sometimes you think you lost something but it is still there.
The client is still in beta so there are some bugs but you can always solve them.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190

If you not see the transaction on the block chain , then no worry .
1.) Update monero
2.) delete wallet.bin
3.) waiting resync all
4.) Remake payout

Not Worry monero is good coin not lost coin
Activity: 462
Every attempt of attack make Monero stronger.
I can understand that, as it makes "it" to learn on mistake(s).
Now, the point is, I needed some funds on my BTC wallet, and I wanted to sell 50 XMR @bter.com.
So I sent 50xmr there, and what happened next?!
50 XMR gone from my wallet, but not showing up on bter account where they are sent.
I wait about 8 hours and re-check, but situation is the same.
I contacted support, and their answer was:
"Dear Sir,
Please do not worry. XMR deposit is disabled for technical maintenance.It will be enabled again when the maintenance is finished. Please kindly check the forum for more information
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.15200
And your deposit will be processed properly when it is enabled again"

Now I'm in middle of nowhere, as 50 are gone from my wallet. 0 XMR is the balance on bter account.
So, "no need to worry" and "strong Monero" are not good enough as 50xmr "in hands".
Solution is still not showing up, it makes me not to mine it anymore as I do not want to have money nowhere.

Big delay give no trust on any field.

legendary
Now, the point is, I needed some funds on my BTC wallet, and I wanted to sell 50 XMR @bter.com.
50 XMR gone from my wallet, but not showing up on bter account where they are sent.
"Dear Sir,
Please do not worry. XMR deposit is disabled for technical maintenance.It will be enabled again when the maintenance is finished. Please kindly check the forum for more information
Now I'm in middle of nowhere, as 50 are gone from my wallet. 0 XMR is the balance on bter account.
So, "no need to worry" and "strong Monero" are not good enough as 50xmr "in hands".
Solution is still not showing up, it makes me not to mine it anymore as I do not want to have money nowhere.

Nothing is lost. Your Moneros are on the blockchain.
You cannot see them on the exchange because their wallet is not online.
They don't do it for fun, they are trying to be safe.
You can still sell XMR to other people on the forum but it is not safe for the buyer right now.

I understand it is annoying but it is not going to kill you to wait a bit.
If you are out of money, maybe you should not rely so much on cryptocurrency.
Always keep some FIAT money. If you go all-in crypto, you have to be prepared.
legendary
I'm a Firestarter!
"Dear Sir,

legendary
Well... the attack did not happen (yet).
I wonder if all of this was just a manipulation to create a panic sell and get very cheap coins.
Some people talk about a time-warp-attack, which mean that if an attack happen it would be in 72 hours.
We'll see if it is safe to resume payout.
When this 72 hours expire?
This is continuous worry of attack. So this 72 hour does not matter any more.
OK then, well I just need my XMR to get "working" as it did before... so slow solutions make people go crazy.
How can it be possible, to have something like Monero and not to have a solution?  Huh

legendary
I'm a Firestarter!

I wonder if all of this was just a manipulation to create a panic sell and get very cheap coins.

Some people talk about a time-warp-attack, which mean that if an attack happen it would be in 72 hours.

OK then, well I just need my XMR to get "working" as it did before... so slow solutions make people go crazy.
How can it be possible, to have something like Monero and not to have a solution?  Huh
Activity: 462

legendary
I'm a Firestarter!

legendary
Do you mean time-warp-attack will take 72 hours to finish?

I mean that if the attack was done, we would only see the effect later.
I don't know at what time.
Activity: 434

Do you mean time-warp-attack will take 72 hours to finish?
legendary

Activity: 434
Attack probability: 1%
Unnecessary precaution we agree with you.
We talk about money and not ours.
We prefer to take unnecessary precautions.

The attack probability is about 30%. We are prepared.
Pages:
Jump to: