Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 33. (Read 126280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
The pool may be working, but it is crippled. My miners are either not connecting or getting disconnected due to "job/share timeout" ..

I sent you a PM.

If you consider the fact that we find as much blocks as before, you should get approximately the same payout whenever there is an attack or not.

The connections errors are mostly caused by the DDoS protection which is a sign that it is activated.

But maybe you're in a different case, I would like more details via PM if you have the time.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The pool may be working, but it is crippled. My miners are either not connecting or getting disconnected due to "job/share timeout" ..
legendary
All of a sudden I'm getting a lot of:
Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
On all my rigs, it will connect, send a few shares, then happen again and again. DDOS again?

Same problem for me...

The attacker will give up after some time. Like always.

I don't understand why he keeps doing this.

The pool is still working.
Activity: 43
Same problem for me...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
All of a sudden I'm getting a lot of:

Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

On all my rigs, it will connect, send a few shares, then happen again and again. DDOS again?
Activity: 1
I have a question, where are going the payout under 0.1 xmr? (And why do we have them, if the minimum is 0.1, the system should wait until 0.1).

I am minning realy slowly so I will have a lot of them, but they never arrived to my wallet. For now I had 3 paiement :

8/13/2014 6:07:01 PM   0.100000000000   

8/13/2014 2:06:32 AM   0.085000000000   <96216c444d670d87ca81aa41f60691dba039cb92dad42597ca5a9db64e6b5a9f>

8/12/2014 1:35:52 AM   0.010000000000   

And I lost 0.095 xmr on the 0.195 I win in 3 days...yeah ! I don't think I  will be rich soon... Grin

Edit:  Ok the wallet finally sync.... I don't understand why...
legendary
Hi, the pool is dead now ? Can t connect to ports 3333 and 6666

It's not dead. Is the address correct ? Did you try other ports ?
Activity: 32
Merit: 10
Hi, the pool is dead now ? Can t connect to ports 3333 and 6666
legendary

Many DDoS earlier today but the server hold well.

Perl is updating the website right now.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Yes, I prepared new version off fronted .
I have add message for prevent question why hashrate is down or why pool as 25Mhash Smiley

Actualy, I have finish test for compresse hashrate table ( 400000 record in DB after optimisation 15000 records ).

Activity: 3
Go on IRC and talk with Perl/onishin, he is currently working on the hashrate display !
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
Activity: 5
why is speed very low than a few days ago in pool   !!!!! Cry
legendary
are the pool payments stuck ?I havent get any payment more than 12 hours

Same here... Now, as we speak, I checked again, and on pool website, it says it has been paid, but when I update my .bin and open wallet (refresh), there is no income for that amount.
It's kinda strange, or it happens?

Hello,

Please try the following :

1) Find the folder where the blockchain is located. On Windows it looks like : AppData\Roaming\bitmonero. There should be 3 files (blockchain.bin + p2pstate.bin + poolstate.bin). Delete them all.

2) Go to the main monero thread and download the blockchain file from there. Choose the right version (windows/linux 32bits/64bits). Put it in the blockchain folder (where you deleted the 3 files).

3) Go to your monero folder where the wallet files are located. Do a backup of the 3 wallet files. Delete all of them exept the .keyfile.

4) Launch bitmonerod and wait for it to be sync. Open your wallet using the .keyfile. Wait for the wallet to rescan all the transactions.

We restart it all the time automatically but still, it is hard to make it works because the wallet software is not made for pools. There are about 500 payments per hours and it is too much for the software. All big pools have the same problem. Devs know about it, they'll fix it when they can.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!

Same here... Now, as we speak, I checked again, and on pool website, it says it has been paid, but when I update my .bin and open wallet (refresh), there is no income for that amount.
It's kinda strange, or it happens?

UPDATE: All fine. Must-a be some daemon delay.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 326
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
how can I get a payout of my remaining balance? my address:

41m8fHktwvKaVUNheXjuc9R3agNb92ne3hEXTgVd1LtxY7gBTAGKG332zDY8jUhVWBiuF1khFaWrZKc 29y88uaeS37kCwQG

thx

done!
thx )
Activity: 326
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
how can I get a payout of my remaining balance? my address:

41m8fHktwvKaVUNheXjuc9R3agNb92ne3hEXTgVd1LtxY7gBTAGKG332zDY8jUhVWBiuF1khFaWrZKc 29y88uaeS37kCwQG

thx
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Sorry,
Is my error payout as broken for 8H.
I have make developpement for payout.
I have stop wallet for not make payout per error when test new code.
I have not verify wallet after dev . And wallet as broken and not good restarted ( rebuild wallet.bin need ).

Sorry for inconvenience,

Activity: 50
Next week end.
I thing upgrade all code of pool for add new function and make more stability.

And make more convergence with code official.
Stockage of block,payout in DB with upgrade of page HTML.
Just after upgrade data pool efficience is not present .
I make update after for re add pool efficience or similary data .

I think, you like features is in progress .

I wait week end and wait magie of variance and pool regain good efficience "printed".

The pool as 100% of efficience if you look long periode .
One day efficience can 90% and next day 113% .

For periode of one Week efficience is 100% or little better.

To day , I have DDOS of port 8090 (API ) and reduce block see for not make impact of HTTP .
Service HTTP and Stratum is not same server .

For memory ! Mine on host xmr.crpyto-pool.fr and not monero.crypto-pool.fr .

monero.crypto-pool.fr is protect per Arbor and other solution but use only one server.

I have not been paid for more than 12 hours and I have accumulated more than 0.5XMR.  Is there something wrong with the payout?
Pages:
Jump to: