Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 116. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Angry  :-\Why do you insist on continuing to believe that Santa Claus exists ?, dude return to work and stop playing hide and seek, there will be no more millionaires with Raiblocks, changing the name to Nano was a disgrace, luckily I sold all my XRBs when they were at $ 30, I've already warned you, by the end of March XRB will be around $ 0.30 cents and will never go back up, sell now or lose everything forever ... do not believe those who say "hold" do not sell ... do not know what they say.  Embarrassed Cry Kiss

You're so kind for this advice but......No Thank you  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 Angry  :-\Why do you insist on continuing to believe that Santa Claus exists ?, dude return to work and stop playing hide and seek, there will be no more millionaires with Raiblocks, changing the name to Nano was a disgrace, luckily I sold all my XRBs when they were at $ 30, I've already warned you, by the end of March XRB will be around $ 0.30 cents and will never go back up, sell now or lose everything forever ... do not believe those who say "hold" do not sell ... do not know what they say.  Embarrassed Cry Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
muh lambos?!?!?! Sad

lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Grin Grin Grin hahahaha, awesome 'cause it will cost $0.00 in two month or so after China/USA regulations...have fun!  Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue Undecided Cry Cheesy Wink
These typical fud posts are so predictable and boring.  Whenever any coin is on a decline someone always comes along and tries to create as much panic as possible with exaggerated claims, but you never hear from them at any other time.  What is a rational person supposed to take away from a post like this?  That this guy is giving sound trading advice with the best interest of everyone else in mind? lol, cmon.
Activity: 13
Guys, I suggest you relax if you're expecting an early recovery from cryptocurrency, because you will not get recovery anytime soon. I've already relaxed and I'm just waiting for the Nano to reach a mere $ 3.00, Bitcoin at $ 5000.00, Ethereum at $ 400.00, and so on. The devaluation has nothing to do with some exchange or any other, the fall is being generalized, the problem is that a lot of people lost money buying on the high and with the sudden fall frightened many people who fled desperately and that more people are leaving gradually and this will last a long time until people have the confidence and security to invest again. My opinion, as 2017 was high, 2018 will be a year of decline, and I just hope a good recovery is for 2019. So I've admitted my losses and I'm not going to heat my head anymore. I relaxed. Wink Cool
3 $ are you serious!? Guys stop dumping my shitcoin! Let that shitcoin fly! FLY SHITCOIN FLY!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
have not come here long time,those days the price has drop a lot, but i am glade to see that XRB has been listed by Binance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Dude, where is the fucki** Moon ?...I can not seen even the rocket...Binance promises in the wind..same old freaking $16 bucks per coin...bad Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry Angry Sad
Moon was over when price at 30$  Grin  At this time market is unpredictable, and if you has bought at top, still holding and waiting  Cool

the cycles have to come. It just can´t go higher without a correction.
Activity: 6
Guys, I suggest you relax if you're expecting an early recovery from cryptocurrency, because you will not get recovery anytime soon. I've already relaxed and I'm just waiting for the Nano to reach a mere $ 3.00, Bitcoin at $ 5000.00, Ethereum at $ 400.00, and so on. The devaluation has nothing to do with some exchange or any other, the fall is being generalized, the problem is that a lot of people lost money buying on the high and with the sudden fall frightened many people who fled desperately and that more people are leaving gradually and this will last a long time until people have the confidence and security to invest again. My opinion, as 2017 was high, 2018 will be a year of decline, and I just hope a good recovery is for 2019. So I've admitted my losses and I'm not going to heat my head anymore. I relaxed. Wink Cool
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Dude, where is the fucki** Moon ?...I can not seen even the rocket...Binance promises in the wind..same old freaking $16 bucks per coin...bad Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry Angry Sad

Many people said that going to Binance would have meant a drop too because many XRB holders would have been able to sell and that's what has happened. Anyway if you believe in XRB you just hold and wait.

Current situation is very bearish blood bath everywhere I don't it make any sense to keep hope for big spike. Now it would take long time to get recover if someone want to take benefit in future than he should hodl. So that I also agreed with you.

Don't forget a lot of releases are coming too.
This is not just a question of adding a coin on a exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Many people said that going to Binance would have meant a drop too because many XRB holders would have been able to sell and that's what has happened. Anyway if you believe in XRB you just hold and wait.

Current situation is very bearish blood bath everywhere I don't it make any sense to keep hope for big spike. Now it would take long time to get recover if someone want to take benefit in future than he should hodl. So that I also agreed with you.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Moon was over when price at 30$  Grin  At this time market is unpredictable, and if you has bought at top, still holding and waiting  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Seems like last DB update before version 10 RC
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

Nano_64_2018_02_05_07.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 3CE25552389D40AA524BCDD3F238D504D6AEDF5F     
SHA256: 78A15E4AACBA8AB92DACEB833E64BCA38BD480A5BDB4174AE9032CE192C36571
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum

Activity: 21
Grin Grin Grin hahahaha, awesome 'cause it will cost $0.00 in two month or so after China/USA regulations...have fun!  Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue Undecided Cry Cheesy Wink

Blockchains are the future of the internet, they just are, bumpy ride or not.
Activity: 12
cant wait then I can buy a million XRB for $0 WOOO HOOO. MOON BABY!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 51
Activity: 12

I am actually soooooo happy, I missed early wth XRB due to the frustrating exchange options but now market dived, XRB (nano) now listed on coinspot, price is soooooo good for me now and BOOM I am buying up. XRB has so much potential, and its price now is a steal. thankyou market crash.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I dont know what you guys been smoking, Binance's withdraw fees have become ridiculous. If Nano remains fixed at 0.01 I might rethink pulling my funds out of there.

0.01 XRB is kind of reasonable at these prices compared to other projects or exchanges
Activity: 14
If you're making trading decisions based on what other people are telling you then you don't know what you're doing.  You're supposed to be making up your own mind regardless of everything else.

Nano will be a force to rekon with.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
If you're making trading decisions based on what other people are telling you then you don't know what you're doing.  You're supposed to be making up your own mind regardless of everything else.
Jump to: