Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 121. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The NEW NANO's logo sucks...horrible design this coin goes anywhere...Raiblocks name and logo away a lightyear better than now...horrible marketing..lol

I can´t agree to that. The marketing is doing great, I like how fast the decision and Logo/name finding was

what else needs to change except the name of the coin, there will be changes in marketing, team software. what is the meaning of re-branding?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
There are surely people to are finding out now about Nano so to give them easy access to this thread it should be mentioned in title without any delay. We can see Nano has appeared on coinmarketcap but this thread's title needs to be updated. It is new start and market is reacting positively to these changes.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
The NEW NANO's logo sucks...horrible design this coin goes anywhere...Raiblocks name and logo away a lightyear better than now...horrible marketing..lol

I can´t agree to that. The marketing is doing great, I like how fast the decision and Logo/name finding was

It is my opinion that the rebranding was unnecessary and that old logo/name is much better,at least as far for the better visibility and recognizability of this coin.If I visit coinmarketcap today I would not even know that Nano is actually RaiBlocks/Mrai,and I probably would not even pay attention to some new coin.

As I say before,rebranding is the decision of those behind the project,maybe they can invest a little more time and do something better,but at the end most important thing for most users will be price.

All coins are going down today,it is probably a good opportunity to buy some cheap Nano Smiley

https://nano.org/en
Activity: 58
Nano going to be major player? This thread is really big, nice community Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 73
Merit: 13
I did about 200 captchas or so a while ago during the distribution period. Is there any chance I would've been distributed any raiblocks or was I shit out of luck? I remember the competition being so stupid that it was pointless for me to continue because I just couldn't keep up with what other people were somehow doing in the captchas.
Activity: 27
ray is part of my name n prefer nano for mass adoption. my nano's my nano s wont be long..
Activity: 51
Activity: 55
Congrats Nano Team on the rebrand! I'm feeling more an more confident about my decision to buy more on the dip Grin
Activity: 21
hey i want to know what symbolic designation has the RaiBlocks token on exchanges?

The ticker symbol seems to been ignored. Cant be a easy task to change across all exchanges, hope it will become Nano (NANO) not Nano (XRB)?
Activity: 21
 God I hope Lisk wasnt planning on rebranding to Nano  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
hey i want to know what symbolic designation has the RaiBlocks token on exchanges?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Trust me, rebrading to Nano was the best thing.

The website is really cool now and also name feels like something real fast.
Nano technology i see xD
+1 , it's actually surprised me after several years the cryptocurrency developed, there's no coin named theirself as "NANO" .
It's really cool name and it's really suit  with this project
Activity: 25
Riablocks / Nano Blowing up the moon and not even on Binance yet ! Wooooot .

Shall we all left thank the panic sellers now? or when its $50...

Muwhahhahah
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Trust me, rebrading to Nano was the best thing.

The website is really cool now and also name feels like something real fast.
Nano technology i see xD
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I'll miss my old good times Raiblocks logo and name...But welcome Nano! Surely a top 10 crypto name Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 469
I am very interested in Nano.I want to know when the
nano android wallet will be available for everyone?Is there any specific releasing date for the wallet?
I think android wallet will be great for everyone.
Jump to: