Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 117. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
is there a XRB explorer where i can see the hole transaction history and not only the last 250 transactions???
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
So i am going advice other members and forgot about xrby to 2 years.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Dude, where is the fucki** Moon ?...I can not seen even the rocket...Binance promises in the wind..same old freaking $16 bucks per coin...bad Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry Angry Sad
It because all market not yet stabilized. I think we will see some movement in second part of february.
Activity: 51
Dude, where is the fucki** Moon ?...I can not seen even the rocket...Binance promises in the wind..same old freaking $16 bucks per coin...bad Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry Angry Sad
Activity: 21
I dont know what you guys been smoking, Binance's withdraw fees have become ridiculous. If Nano remains fixed at 0.01 I might rethink pulling my funds out of there.
Activity: 79
Good News
now Binance reduced the withdrawal fee from 1 Nano to 0.01 Nano
source : https://www.binance.com/fees.html
That is genuinely good news, the fees before were too much.  You know I see Binance constantly making good decisions, I have a feeling it might be the top exchange in some time.  Only if they get some good charts though because the ones they have are junk.

1 XRB fee for fee-free network was horrible. I'm glad they changed the fee!

Kucoins withdrawal fee for Nano is 0.05 Nano, five times as much as Binance, this 0.05 will be a significant amount once Nano starts to increase in price so I hope the exchanges will adjust the fees accordingly as the price goes up.
Binance's fees may only be 0.01 but this is, currently, a redundant factor as you cannot withdraw XRB from Binance at the moment.

Good news, for me anyway, the transfer of the rest of my XRB from Kucoin to Binance went through in less than 5 minutes (not the several hours it previously took) so it looks like they got there wallet sorted out.

Just to point out that Kucoin has a minimum withdraw amount of 5 XRB.

I paid 1 XRB to transfer from mercatox to binance, but the transaction don't arrive. Mercatox have a rule that you need to send minimum 10 xrb.. the worse exchange!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Good News
That is genuinely good news, the fees before were too much.  You know I see Binance constantly making good decisions, I have a feeling it might be the top exchange in some time.  Only if they get some good charts though because the ones they have are junk.

Kucoins withdrawal fee for Nano is 0.05 Nano, five times as much as Binance, this 0.05 will be a significant amount once Nano starts to increase in price so I hope the exchanges will adjust the fees accordingly as the price goes up.
Binance's fees may only be 0.01 but this is, currently, a redundant factor as you cannot withdraw XRB from Binance at the moment.

Good news, for me anyway, the transfer of the rest of my XRB from Kucoin to Binance went through in less than 5 minutes (not the several hours it previously took) so it looks like they got there wallet sorted out.

Just to point out that Kucoin has a minimum withdraw amount of 5 XRB.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Can I transfer myXRB from Mercatox to Binance NANO? The rebrand affected the receiving address?
Thanks

I did a test transfer of 1 XRB form Kucoin to Binance and it successfully transfered but it took 16 hours to final arrive at Binance, I'm now worried that if I try to transfer the rest of mu XRB it will never get there.. It might be OK this time as I'm transfering more the 5 XRB and Kucoin say this requires a manual process, so hopefully a real person will be checking that the transfer has worked.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Can I transfer myXRB from Mercatox to Binance NANO? The rebrand affected the receiving address?
Thanks

yes you can
nothing affected from rebranding your xrb address now automatically becomes nano address
Activity: 79
Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Good News

Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Good News
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Just wondering, even with Binance and OKEX , why is the VOLUME still same? It still remains in 20th place in coinmarketcap...

Volume was much bigger yesterday,over 83 000 000$,and this is biggest number from January 4 as you can see on coinmarketcap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/historical-data/

But since BTC was drop hard(now is recovering),and some exchanges like Kucoin,Bitgrail still hold large amounts of Nano there is not been achieved full potential on markets.Also coinmarketcap is rank coins by market cap,not volume-just now Nano is jump from 20 to 15 place.

Maybe that person is expecting huge spike suddenly which will push this towards 2x but that is good sign this market is recovering so quickly. That recent listing on big exchanges is great sign I think in future this will become more strong market.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Just wondering, even with Binance and OKEX , why is the VOLUME still same? It still remains in 20th place in coinmarketcap...

Volume was much bigger yesterday,over 83 000 000$,and this is biggest number from January 4 as you can see on coinmarketcap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/historical-data/

But since BTC was drop hard(now is recovering),and some exchanges like Kucoin,Bitgrail still hold large amounts of Nano there is not been achieved full potential on markets.Also coinmarketcap is rank coins by market cap,not volume-just now Nano is jump from 20 to 15 place.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 2
After 1 and a half hour im still waiting my Kucoin withdraw... Shitty exchange.

Do not try to withdraw Nano (XRB) from Kucoin just now as the transaction will get stuck in "Processing".
I've just been in an online chat with there support and they confirm there is a problem with the XRB wallet.

I'm just going to have to wait and see if my transaction works or if my XRB get completely lost by Kucoin.
(stuck now for 12 hours).

This tells much about NANO tech and speed... :\ Instant transactions... right... (even with multiple confirmations, should not take more than a few seconds)

Its not Nano. Its the Kucoin. I withdrawn Ether other day & Kucoin took almost 24 hr to process it.

Did you end up recovering your XRB. Mine has been stuck with Kucoin in processing for almost 8hrs

mine took almost 2 hours but it went thru about 4:40am EST Cool

Thanks. Mine just showed up too.
Activity: 13

Do not try to withdraw Nano (XRB) from Kucoin just now as the transaction will get stuck in "Processing".
I've just been in an online chat with there support and they confirm there is a problem with the XRB wallet.

I'm just going to have to wait and see if my transaction works or if my XRB get completely lost by Kucoin.

This tells much about NANO tech and speed... :\ Instant transactions... right... (even with multiple confirmations, should not take more than a few seconds)

Its not Nano. Its the Kucoin. I withdrawn Ether other day & Kucoin took almost 24 hr to process it.

Did you end up recovering your XRB. Mine has been stuck with Kucoin in processing for almost 8hrs

mine took almost 2 hours but it went thru about 4:40am EST Cool
Activity: 2

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Good News

Very nice. I Nano was really high. I just wish Bitgrail would allow daily withdrawals again without verify
Jump to: