Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 123. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
How long is the period of time between investing in the ICO and the possibility of trading tokens in secondary markets?

Umm... There's no ICO? Maybe you posted on the wrong thread  lol Roll Eyes

Still HODLing and waiting for XRB to the next moon  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
How long is the period of time between investing in the ICO and the possibility of trading tokens in secondary markets?
Activity: 2
Have used BitGrail for quite some time and never had issues. There is a good margin of profit in operating an exchange which will mean that other developers could be recruited or leased to address such critical issues in a timely fashion.

Being a developer myself I would share compassion in such stressful situations. If the XRB price recuperates to an acceptable level in current market would at least boost the moral of this team, whom in my opinion overreacted in their last statement.

Still thank Bitgrail for giving most of us the opportunity to acquire XRB. It might not be as good as Binance but still robust enough in its basic tasks (apart from the current XRB withdrawal issue ..oops ).

Sincere Good luck!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It seems to me quite normal to charge withdrawal fees because to run exchanges need lot of money for operations. There is no charge on transfers but if we expect everything free of cost that isn't possible by default. I am not concerned at all because this is not the issue at all.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
bitgrail withdraw charge shocked me.I left this exchange for entire life.Now kucoin is great one for me.I like this site, and XRB is on there.So no need to use bitgrail, Hope this year XRB hit a massive pump.

This is really bad sign I have few coins there but withdraw is disable at the moment so don't about exact situation. So many people complaining about that issue so that I also would like to stay away from that exchange in future.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
My concern is the testing of this crypto. Does anyone knows if Rai was tested already to have at least 1000x transactions per second as it claims to have. I am just trying to understand where is the evidence that what;s written in the papers is actual working in practice ? For me and many non technical folks we need to have a testing phase to see if it works like some coins did for atomic swaps and lightning network.
Activity: 55
GUYS, IMMEDIATELY PULL OUT ALL YOUR COINS OR XTC OR BTC FUNDS! OF BITGRAIL, OR BE READY TO LOSE EVERYTHING, 'CAUSE ON MONDAY, BINANCE BEGINS TO SELL XRBs AND BITGRAIL GOES TO THE BANKRUPTCY, DO NOT SAY AFTER, WE DO NOT NOTICE !! GET OUT NOW! CONVERT THE XRBS TO BTC AND SAVE IT NOW TO BLOCKCHAIN ​​!!!    Cry Embarrassed Sad Angry

Binance made a statement already that date won´t be released or known. Don´t create hope or bad info about those news.
I much agree in the "BitFail" exchange. Better to stay out.
Activity: 17
well, as unfortunate as the bitgrail issues are for xrb holders there, with the current falling prices of raiblocks I bagged myself some XRB on the cheap at Kucoin exchange.  Kucoin is the best place to buy xrb at the moment before it hits binance.
Activity: 51
GUYS, IMMEDIATELY PULL OUT ALL YOUR COINS OR XTC OR BTC FUNDS! OF BITGRAIL, OR BE READY TO LOSE EVERYTHING, 'CAUSE ON MONDAY, BINANCE BEGINS TO SELL XRBs AND BITGRAIL GOES TO THE BANKRUPTCY, DO NOT SAY AFTER, WE DO NOT NOTICE !! GET OUT NOW! CONVERT THE XRBS TO BTC AND SAVE IT NOW TO BLOCKCHAIN ​​!!!    Cry Embarrassed Sad Angry
Activity: 95
Let's join forces, and start preparing a class action lawsuit against BitGrail. There's no way in hell what he has been doing is legal, and many people are taking massive losses.

Btw, check out XRB Raiblocks review from our team here (Vietnamese).
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Is Binanace going to be subject to KYC like Bitgrail is?  I thought they wouldn't be influenced by it and that was one of the reasons so many people were flocking to it.  We need privacy in crypto and all these exchanges are trying to take it away now.  It's sad true decentralized exchanges are still so far away.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What's going on with Bitgrail is a damn shame, I know it's not smart to hold your coins on an exchange, but now that investors want to withdraw it's become damn near impossible. I have no idea why Bomber would do that, unless someone can explain to me what's the logic in letting people withdraw $BTC but not $XRB.  Undecided
Activity: 3
Anybody want some awesome Raiblocks gear? 🔥🚀🌔📈😍🔥
https://teespring.com/rai-blocks

Other designs! 🚀🌕📈🔥😛😍https://teespring.com/team-raiblocks
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
I saw XRB on CNBC today. Wow, unbelievable. This feels like we will never see prices below 50k again.

My verification on Bitgrails was also processed today. Smiley

It is perfectly. Such massive advertising to some projects can only dream. After solving the problems associated with wallet, XRB will start its rally again. I think now there is a good chance to jump into the departing train.

Jesus actually? And I thought getting rid of my last little bit last week was a good play. I knew Binance was coming but if I also knew mainstream media outlets were going to FOMO, jesus I wouldn't have sold I woulda hodled Cry
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I saw XRB on CNBC today. Wow, unbelievable. This feels like we will never see prices below 50k again.

My verification on Bitgrails was also processed today. Smiley

It is perfectly. Such massive advertising to some projects can only dream. After solving the problems associated with wallet, XRB will start its rally again. I think now there is a good chance to jump into the departing train.
Activity: 4
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
...CONFIRMED!! :..  at the pull-down menu of announcements in Binance, it looks like it's any given Monday. Coin listings are staggered, not all dropped once every 1st Monday of the month 5/02/2018 Smiley----------------> are u ready for this?...u$500  the next 8 weeks....watch!!  Smiley Grin

yes but could also be the following monday! I am not sure if binance is going to list such a coin in this uncertain market times...
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Bomber!!

XRB devs cant delist from BITGRAIL ?
Is that possible?
Jump to: