Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 119. (Read 775153 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I'm so glad that finally i can buy Nano at my favorite Binance exchange i'm sure Nano will get some "Binance effect" ! All market red but for XRB it's greate week.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
This is a huge week for Nano. All these months of waiting and now here we are Smiley I cannot wait for the new desktop wallet!!
Binance now live and people can more easily get some nano and see for themselves how much better it is than most other coins on the market.
In my eyes it deserves top 10 ranking.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Ok, ive managed to log into kucoin now
Activity: 17
I also cannot log into to kucoin now, gives me system error.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
What's inflation NANO?
Who control network?
Me interesting any tech info.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Kucoin not letting people to login to their accounts. I want to transfer my nano to binance & I am stuck with this bullshit...

I have access to my account on kucoin without any trouble don't know what is wrong with your account. Have patience you will be able to login to your account and will be able to transfer your coins to binance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It seems that Nano hold pretty good regard to the current situation on markets.It is lost "only" 16.50% value in last 24 hours and it is currently in top 20 on coinmarket.But like all other coins it is pulled down by BTC price,where is the bottom it is impossible to say.As long as the price of BTC continue to fall,we can expect all others altocins included Nano to follow a downward path.

But actually a lot of alts are doing quite well. And besides that, its always good to buy some more
It is good when there is cash in order to purchase cheap tokens on such recessions.

I totally agree, i think this is our chance to buy XRB because XRB price still drop from the highest price. Maybe after trading opened on binance, the rising not high, but soon if market can recover i am sure XRB price will explode
Activity: 46
Kucoin not letting people to login to their accounts. I want to transfer my nano to binance & I am stuck with this bullshit...
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Now is where its starts getting interesting, it's finally on a big exchange.  I would say it's a critical time.  If it starts declining significantly then that's not too good for the long term.

I hope not, since this tech behind Nano seems to be pretty good to me. Could be wrong, just joined recently though. But already saw some clear advantages Nano's blockchain tech has over the current market standard.
We will see.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Now is where its starts getting interesting, it's finally on a big exchange.  I would say it's a critical time.  If it starts declining significantly then that's not too good for the long term.
Activity: 1
Now that Binance are trading Nano (nee RaiBlocks) I decided to trasfer my Nano from Kucoin to Binance, now Binance say about Nano that "... is a cryptocurrency that aims to deliver near instantaneous transaction speed and unlimited scalability." Kucoin say "We will process your withdrawal in 30 minutes" , well it's been 20 minutes now and my Nano is still showing as 'Processing', not exactly instantaneous.
Of course this is not the fault of Nano but of Kucoin, I just don't know why they can take so long to process transaction.

(BTW, I'm doing a test transfer of less than 5 XRB so it does not need manual processing by Kucoin)

Same thing happened to me yesterday when I transferred from Kucoin to my Nano Wallet. They kept it pending for about 30 minutes, but once it was released on their end, it instantly hit my wallet.

Anyway, the good thing with Kucoin is the low withdrawal fee, I have paid 1 XRB on Mercatox before and now Binance has also 1 XRB withdrawal fee.
Activity: 80
Binance Lists Nano (NANO) (RaiBlocks)
https://www.binance.com/
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

AWESOMMMMMMEEE.  let's see how it responds to this.  mind you the market has tanked, so if it does nothing it'll be no shock...if there are enough buy orders it could dump more lol.  if it remains stable and whales come to play...then well we could see a nice jump in the coming weeks.

also, question:  using the new NANO wallet (which is great btw), we can send xrb (nano) coins to the SAME address more than once, yes???  i assume so.  ie. we don't "have" to create a new address for each new time we wish to send coins, right?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
It seems that Nano hold pretty good regard to the current situation on markets.It is lost "only" 16.50% value in last 24 hours and it is currently in top 20 on coinmarket.But like all other coins it is pulled down by BTC price,where is the bottom it is impossible to say.As long as the price of BTC continue to fall,we can expect all others altocins included Nano to follow a downward path.

But actually a lot of alts are doing quite well. And besides that, its always good to buy some more
It is good when there is cash in order to purchase cheap tokens on such recessions.
Activity: 84
Why RaiBlocks?
No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Follow on Twitter: @raiblocks

http://old.raiblocks.net/images/logo.png

Block lattice whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13s6BKzRq9oD5Me55JBRzR7BdvjJ44QKqPu2lf-JsAlU

Spec rationale: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Design-features

Signing algorithm - ED25519
Hashing algorithm - Blake2
Key derivation function - Argon2
Block interval - Instant
UDP message protocol
IPV6 addressing

Translations:
源石币
very promosing project and a must have in the portfolio. but its called nano now, so maybe you should update the post?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Now that Binance are trading Nano (nee RaiBlocks) I decided to trasfer my Nano from Kucoin to Binance, now Binance say about Nano that "... is a cryptocurrency that aims to deliver near instantaneous transaction speed and unlimited scalability." Kucoin say "We will process your withdrawal in 30 minutes" , well it's been 20 minutes now and my Nano is still showing as 'Processing', not exactly instantaneous.
Of course this is not the fault of Nano but of Kucoin, I just don't know why they can take so long to process transaction.

(BTW, I'm doing a test transfer of less than 5 XRB so it does not need manual processing by Kucoin)
Activity: 5
I can help to restore RaiBlocks (Nano) wallet if someone lost seed and password, need only backup file.
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Jump to: