Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 118. (Read 775153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Good News
now Binance reduced the withdrawal fee from 1 Nano to 0.01 Nano
source : https://www.binance.com/fees.html
nice info mate, that wass insane if 1 nano fee. Nano its zero confirmation / no fee tx just weird exchange put a fee for maybe 1-2 Nano the price its now 20$. That a highes fee for my opinion
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
After 1 and a half hour im still waiting my Kucoin withdraw... Shitty exchange.

Do not try to withdraw Nano (XRB) from Kucoin just now as the transaction will get stuck in "Processing".
I've just been in an online chat with there support and they confirm there is a problem with the XRB wallet.

I'm just going to have to wait and see if my transaction works or if my XRB get completely lost by Kucoin.
(stuck now for 12 hours).

This tells much about NANO tech and speed... :\ Instant transactions... right... (even with multiple confirmations, should not take more than a few seconds)

Its not Nano. Its the Kucoin. I withdrawn Ether other day & Kucoin took almost 24 hr to process it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Good News
now Binance reduced the withdrawal fee from 1 Nano to 0.01 Nano
source : https://www.binance.com/fees.html
Activity: 71

Do not try to withdraw Nano (XRB) from Kucoin just now as the transaction will get stuck in "Processing".
I've just been in an online chat with there support and they confirm there is a problem with the XRB wallet.

I'm just going to have to wait and see if my transaction works or if my XRB get completely lost by Kucoin.

This tells much about NANO tech and speed... :\ Instant transactions... right... (even with multiple confirmations, should not take more than a few seconds)
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Activity: 70
Merit: 21
7 hours and my Kucoin withdraw is still processing. Anyone with the same problem?
This is normal. Everyone is withdrawing from KuCoin to Binance right now.
Activity: 2
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has successfully sent NANO from a Mercatox wallet to a Binance wallet. I made a deposit 4 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up in my Binance wallet.

Transaction ID: 55BBA73053CE44B79058D2BB8A296E67D2D6E30BEFD576C8BA838EFE68E5DA80

Checked the deposit address on the NANO blockchain explorer and it matches my Binance NANO wallet address. Can anyone see anything odd about the transaction from the explorer info?

Opened a support ticket with Binance and waiting to have the problem resolved as I suspect it's with them.

Maurice  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
7 hours and my Kucoin withdraw is still processing. Anyone with the same problem?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hi, in your segment, RaiBlocks is established! Can anyone tell me if XRB currently has any rivals? If not, it would be important for XRB to get more value, competition would make people understand even more the importance of opting for XRB!

Nano is unique, but if you are looking for something to compare I found one for you. It is IOTA.
https://hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

IOTA is centralized while NANO was distributed via captcha where most farmers immediately sold to the market, making it one of the most decentralized icons out there now.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Hi, in your segment, RaiBlocks is established! Can anyone tell me if XRB currently has any rivals? If not, it would be important for XRB to get more value, competition would make people understand even more the importance of opting for XRB!

Nano is unique, but if you are looking for something to compare I found one for you. It is IOTA.
https://hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I did about 200 captchas or so a while ago during the distribution period. Is there any chance I would've been distributed any raiblocks or was I shit out of luck? I remember the competition being so stupid that it was pointless for me to continue because I just couldn't keep up with what other people were somehow doing in the captchas.
If you received any they would've been sent to your address, the faucet and distribution is long over.

What's inflation NANO?
All the coins have been distributed.  You can't mine or stake them, so the only way is to buy from people who have them.
$NANO ($XRB) is the only coin I know that has given so much trouble to every exchange it has been listed on, from withdrawal issue to deposit issues, to rogue dictator type exchange owners holding people hostage. This project should have it's own movie.  Cheesy

XRB now Nano is brand new and totally different from another crypto
new tech, new issues that you cannot predict
this is very similar to how Bitcoin was in the first days and weeks
so just enjoy the show  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
$NANO ($XRB) is the only coin I know that has given so much trouble to every exchange it has been listed on, from withdrawal issue to deposit issues, to rogue dictator type exchange owners holding people hostage. This project should have it's own movie.  Cheesy
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
legendary
2 and a half hour, still waiting for my Kucoin withdraw... Anyone with the same problem?
I'm so glad that finally i can buy Nano at my favorite Binance exchange i'm sure Nano will get some "Binance effect" ! All market red but for XRB it's greate week.

yes, when other coins bleeding
nano shows a solid price increase
I'm sure this is because listing on two major exchanges (OKEx and Binance)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I'm so glad that finally i can buy Nano at my favorite Binance exchange i'm sure Nano will get some "Binance effect" ! All market red but for XRB it's greate week.

I hope so, at least Nano can stable at current price at $17. Because seem hard if we want Nano price increase and stay in green area for long time while market condition crushed, hopefully this condition will not be long
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
That's why i like Binance, it's much more better than other exchanges!

After a very long wait, NANO / RaiBlocks is finally listed in Binance. Price is still going strong despite majority of crypto down over the past few days.

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/959423254208237568
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
That's why i like Binance, it's much more better than other exchanges!
legendary
Jump to: