Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 127. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

This logo is so terribly bad. The name isnt even lined up. Nano will be great.

there is no point in keeping the name in a rebranding.. This is actually a good chance to avoid the matter of a second rebranding in the future
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

This logo is so terribly bad. The name isnt even lined up. Nano will be great.
Activity: 51
XRB'S WILL TOUCH $500 each BY end of March....watch!!     Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 4
Seeing that BitGrail has 1B USD (nearly half) worth of XRB could go both ways in terms of the future of Rai. In the worst case scenario where the funds are stolen, the entire coin is going down to a dollar. In the event that issues with withdrawals and verification are resolved in due time, we will see an uptrend to at least 55.

My guess is Binance wants to wait until the aforementioned issue with BitGrail is ironed out before listing the coin, which is a wise decision in my opinion. As such, it could be a few weeks until it lists, and in the meantime, FUD will continue to bounce the price between 10-20.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Hope Dev's can confirm on why there is delay in Binance listing?
Because there has to be some problem with the Node issue, else they would have listed by now.

Really hurting to see such a project in such shitty exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Hey all,

Short post today. My focus over the last few days was on working with exchanges including mercatox as well as testing out the new code additions to the node.

Today using a cheap DigitalOcean droplet and the latest master I was able to sync from 0 in 3 hours. My plan is to run this a few more times. The new code allows for better peer selection as well as improved block downloading. Obviously there are a number of factors that will affect speed but we feel this is a massive step forward. An enormous thank you for the various Devs who are contributing to the node code - for more info check out the raiblocks GitHub.

Summary 1. We have been working with multiple exchanges

The new sync code is awesome, this will be in the next release.

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/

Developer Update #8 25/01/18

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7syxcs/developer_update_8_250118/

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Holy Shit! Being in this space for a while now, I just did the fastest Cryptocurrency transfer out of an exchange ever from Mercatox to my wallet in literally 2 SECONDS!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7t1j1t/holy_shit_being_in_this_space_for_a_while_now_i/

DataDash picks RaiBlocks for his Top 3 picks in February!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ap6XZMi8I

Atlast one new account posting a non FUD here.
Thank you for compiling this news on this thread.

yes thanks for keeping it all together. The Transactions are just unbelievable fast. Really loving the project and development
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Hey all,

Short post today. My focus over the last few days was on working with exchanges including mercatox as well as testing out the new code additions to the node.

Today using a cheap DigitalOcean droplet and the latest master I was able to sync from 0 in 3 hours. My plan is to run this a few more times. The new code allows for better peer selection as well as improved block downloading. Obviously there are a number of factors that will affect speed but we feel this is a massive step forward. An enormous thank you for the various Devs who are contributing to the node code - for more info check out the raiblocks GitHub.

Summary 1. We have been working with multiple exchanges

The new sync code is awesome, this will be in the next release.

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/

Developer Update #8 25/01/18

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7syxcs/developer_update_8_250118/

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Holy Shit! Being in this space for a while now, I just did the fastest Cryptocurrency transfer out of an exchange ever from Mercatox to my wallet in literally 2 SECONDS!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7t1j1t/holy_shit_being_in_this_space_for_a_while_now_i/

DataDash picks RaiBlocks for his Top 3 picks in February!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ap6XZMi8I

Atlast one new account posting a non FUD here.
Thank you for compiling this news on this thread.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
RaiBlocks is great. Too bad for me I didnt hear about it until it climb really fast to the Top20. Will hold on to a few of them.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Kucoin is great!! Joined last night and was able to sell my XRB on Mercatox and rebought on Kucoin avoiding the ridiculous withdraw fee on Mercatox, and even got a better price. I would say Kucoin is now my new goto exchange with wide selection and low low withdraw fees..!!

After some looking into, Kucoin is in Hong Kong and maintains a separate political and economic system apart from China. Hong Kong retains independent executive, legislative, and judiciary powers untill 2047 atleast.

yep KuCoin is top of the game now.
RIP BitGRAIL
when Binance listing is live, surely soon we will go to the moon

I agree with you about BitGRAIL they should have given more notice before changing things and a ton of people are pissed for good reason. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitGrailExchange/comments/7srgfo/mandatory_account_verification/

Hopefully we will get better exchanges that have more reasonable actions
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Kucoin is great!! Joined last night and was able to sell my XRB on Mercatox and rebought on Kucoin avoiding the ridiculous withdraw fee on Mercatox, and even got a better price. I would say Kucoin is now my new goto exchange with wide selection and low low withdraw fees..!!

After some looking into, Kucoin is in Hong Kong and maintains a separate political and economic system apart from China. Hong Kong retains independent executive, legislative, and judiciary powers untill 2047 atleast.

yep KuCoin is top of the game now.
RIP BitGRAIL
when Binance listing is live, surely soon we will go to the moon
Activity: 25
XRB withdrawn from mercatox 100% it was Instant ( under 1 minute anyway ) 
100% Confirmed and HAPPY! ( even though they steal one from us.

Now it will be hard not to put some in binance and sell on that Rocket launch up for some profit taking,
Well deserved for us who Slugged through this last wave...

Am I right?
What top does everyone here think we'll see in first 24 hrs on binance?
Seems 100%-200% is a recent habit, then a 20-30% drop a day or 2 latter...
Activity: 21

Activity: 3
Happy to report that all of my XRB has been moved off of Mercatox successfully! The nightmare is over Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
hi guys can i ask if you have the seed for your wallet on raiwalletbot can i restore it on raiwallet.com? or just it only applied for raiwalletbot telegram? thanks
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Mercatox finally put through the withdrawl after 16 hours or so they are still charging 1 XRB per withdrawl btw that is outrageous .. while at the same time they limit you to 1 or 5 btc @ a time .. blatant theft when I finally get it all out ill never go back there.

Edit : last witdrawl went through pretty quick but still charging me 13 bucks for a feeless coin is robbery.
Activity: 25
What is the forecast on the price in 2018?
Activity: 8
Merit: 2
There is a rumor that they will be rebranding from RaiBlocks to "NANO", it hasn't be confirmed or debunked by the team so who knows? Maybe Binance is waiting for the rebranding as well before they list.

very likly they are waiting for this note sync issue to be fixed. binance is a big ass exchange and want to guarantee fast and trouble-free trading befor adding a coin. But i think the fix is just a matter of weeks  Cool
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
I have tested the withdrawal on Kucoin exchange, and is really very fast. Thanks to the team for continue development.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
This bullshit with mercatox never ends .. I still cant get my XRB out .. wallet out of maintenance but the withdrawl just sits there now in withdraw for 6 hours now this is bullshit.

Both Bitgrail and Mercatox have been a pain in the ass for $XRB investors. I luckily withdrew all my $XRB from Bitgrail about a month before the epic pump that it had. Can't wait till it's listed on a more reliable exchange no matter who which one it is, Binance, Bittrex or even Polo.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
If price remain over $10 in this period of instability then too is good. It has gone through the roof but both should be watched in short term and we have long way ahead. I don't see this declining in bad way because someone is scooping up by letting others sell on buy orders. Let's see where it reaches in couple of moths times.
Jump to: