Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 126. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 101
COME ON WHERE IS BINANCE???  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
XRB'S WILL TOUCH $500 each BY end of March....watch!!     Grin Cheesy Wink
lol, that is quite the optimistic estimate I would say; others would say delusional.  I'll also say if it does magically reach that number by then I'll give $500 to each person who gives me merit for this post. :p  Believe me, I and a lot of others will have money to burn by that point...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
shit, and i wanted to buy some more xrb XD... didnt take time for it.
Wanted to mix it to a lower level. Now seems to move on  Embarrassed. And when it will be on binance, the coin is going up... hopefully not too soon and there will be another dip >_<... i mean... 13,3$/xrb ... would be nice...
But now it's about 19$, to my mind it's not so much.

buy the dip, sell the news. HODL and you'll see. it's all about the timing and how much profit you like to have before you exit. imagine if you discovered XRB and bought 2 months ago?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
XRB'S WILL TOUCH $500 each BY end of March....watch!!   
500$ it's very good price, maybe I'll buy some to sell them later Wink
Activity: 42
Wanted to mix it to a lower level. Now seems to move on  Embarrassed. And when it will be on binance, the coin is going up... hopefully not too soon and there will be another dip >_<... i mean... 13,3$/xrb ... would be nice...
But now it's about 19$, to my mind it's not so much.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
XRB'S WILL TOUCH $500 each BY end of March....watch!!   

$50 or $500 first of all we need next stable floor because this kind of increase doesn't happen in overnight. I also holding this coin from long time I also soon it will become very popular coin for micropayment services.

I cannot agree with you more. There is no point for new users to experience pump and dump. Stability is all we need.  Grin

-bitblaster
Activity: 21
People are discovering kucoin, crash has settled, upcoming listing on Binance, rebranding, and "instant free transactions".

Now build me a feeless anonymous atm? devs?
Activity: 294
Great going XRB... Maybe whales already know that it will be listed in Binance soon...So it started rising?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Price are increasing again there is good recovery already. What at this time XRB need all is support in liquidation. This can be solved easily being listed on one of the big exchanges and then in first move price will be back in no time. XRB has gotten attention and this year after all the minor fixes it is going to be one of the highly profitable market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I bought quite a bit of XRB some time ago and I am feeling the pinch at the moment but hopefully here is some good news.

According to Coinmarketcap XRB is up almost 22% in the past 24 hours. After a week of down trending from a high of $20 it has made a comeback from a reversal at $13 yesterday and is currently heading back upwards trading at $17.63 at the time of writing.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/01/27/leading-altcoin-moment-raiblocks/

Awesome comeback I also feeling nice to see this happening it seems it will get recovered soon and after this it will move to new all time high. This is still under the radar project I hope very soon it will be more valuable.

I think it will, fundamentally. Since it's not even exposed to the larger crypto community as it's trading with very small exchanges.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I bought quite a bit of XRB some time ago and I am feeling the pinch at the moment but hopefully here is some good news.

According to Coinmarketcap XRB is up almost 22% in the past 24 hours. After a week of down trending from a high of $20 it has made a comeback from a reversal at $13 yesterday and is currently heading back upwards trading at $17.63 at the time of writing.

Awesome comeback I also feeling nice to see this happening it seems it will get recovered soon and after this it will move to new all time high. This is still under the radar project I hope very soon it will be more valuable.
Activity: 43
woooots! next leg up for $XRB. Strong Community Strong Dev. Everyone so active and good support
Activity: 266
Merit: 105

It shows that XRB is about to reverse trend and continue the uptrend, but first it has to traverse the cloud of resistance.
Activity: 238

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Want to say that this coin even better than the beloved DigiByte? Why now the interest?
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
This coin is the most incredible coin I have ever seen and has created a skyrocketing miracle
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Only one good exchange takes to increase volume almost 100% and increase price close to 20$,I wonder what will happen when finally Binance and some others listed XRB.I do not know what is withdraw/deposit fee on Kucoin,but I think developers need to make changes to be possible send/receive less amount then 1 XRB.It makes no sense to pay 1 XRB for withdraw fee as are some users say before.

Regarding rebranding,personally I like it as it is now,but it is still the decision of those behind the project.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
XRB'S WILL TOUCH $500 each BY end of March....watch!!     Grin Cheesy Wink

$50 or $500 first of all we need next stable floor because this kind of increase doesn't happen in overnight. I also holding this coin from long time I also soon it will become very popular coin for micropayment services.
Jump to: