Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 129. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
But this does not seem like a correction. Correction already took place... Is something going on ?
Why is it being dumped ?

Do not forget that the price of bitcoin also plays a role. Bitcoin is like a tractor pulling or slowing down the entire crypto currency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
But this does not seem like a correction. Correction already took place... Is something going on ?
Why is it being dumped ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
What the dump???!!! i lose 50% already!!!
Next time don't buy any coin that has risen 100 times in a month, there is always going to a correction as people take profits.

Also you only lose money when you actually sell it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Binance accepted XRB some ten days ago,but they are not still available for trading-it's just a matter of days I think Smiley

o, GREAT! First few days it opens in binace the price will rise like crazy with many users hungry for XRB!

What the dump???!!! i lose 50% already!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
When will $XRB start transitioning to $NANO?  Thought they would have rebranded already, or are they waiting go fix the node issues?

yeah probably
like they said before on discord announcements there won't be any announcements until they announce that the node issues are fixed

Which is a good step I think. Maybe before the binance listing to give it a push and especially with the new design/website

Nevertheless I think its too late to make a prognosis. Im thinking of purchasing a bit of reptylane and mixing it with 2 milligrams of perlane and afterwards will inject that mesh into the body of yours. U know what this means. That will be ur punishment for spoiling my business and stealing my car. Oh why do not we just give it a try and create an kick start an ultimate blockchain comprised of human fat and botox. When we fork to NANO we will have all of that and, I think, much more lackluster garbage.
Activity: 89

Binance accepted XRB some ten days ago,but they are not still available for trading-it's just a matter of days I think Smiley

o, GREAT! First few days it opens in binace the price will rise like crazy with many users hungry for XRB!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Good evening.
Is it strongly recommended to use the desktop wallet? Is the risk of using the web wallet much greater?(i like the web wallet  Tongue)

It is always better to use desktop wallet when it comes to security-but it is much easier to use web wallet since desktop wallet requires to download full chain to sync.The decision is on you,and if you start to use desktop wallet download last data.ldb posted by Byte16 for faster sync.

Great news about new wallets and possible support for Ledger Nano S.Price is maybe go down,but this is only opportunity to buy some cheap XRB,so far things look promising.

Will we see XRB on binance soon? At least cryptopia?

Activity: 89
Will we see XRB on binance soon? At least cryptopia?
Activity: 5
I want to know what is public key and private key?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_24_06.7z(all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: B2BF8A80B50E81907C414CCDE12616A9075E3B22   
SHA256: 9DB1349433826A3C592B09ACB3B01B22CDDF123265A76008DE02C38BF3A06EBE   

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_24_06.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: E300F367D6FB1C234A195FB691F6111550D70F8F   
SHA256: 8A285B8D8959C2BCFFB0EE8BB8BB399A881AB213BEA55CFC8105E220B7374A78     
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Raiblocks is only on 2 small exchange.
There will be lite wallet.
There will be mobile wallet
There will be rebrand
There is a strong community on reddit
We have daily update from the dev.
And finally the network works perfectly. It's a very useful coin.
It's a bad moment for all the markets and I think the better thing is to show to people, friends and everybody how incredible is instant transaction with 0 fee!
Use your time to spread Xrb and don't look every minute to the price.
1 xrb is still 1 xrb and you have gold and green coin in your hands!

very well said, and yes you're right things will be coming down the pipe very soon.  re. dumps and price lol, well it's allll whales game now man.  just ride the waves, this thing will be played with a looooooooooooooooooooooooot now that things have got moving from mere cents to big dollars.  Cool

price is cut in half but when alt bulls return and with those launches, this thing should pass ATH easy.

Alot of new features coming in February. Stay tuned.

Also support of Ledger Nano S [UPDATE]:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7sbxft/ledger_nano_integration_update/

Thanks for the heads up concerning the ledger. I really love to see this happening and really looking forward to it. Hopefully it wont take long
Activity: 4
Sales of raiblock are personal freedom
Should not criticize
Activity: 4

I know the reasons for selling
The price is 20000% in one month
When raiblock tripled from now, 600000% in one month
Someone has to pay a price of 600000%
Please do not force you
The person who gained the profit has already become 10 times, purchase / sale is individual decision right
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
Good evening.
Is it strongly recommended to use the desktop wallet? Is the risk of using the web wallet much greater?(i like the web wallet  Tongue)
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

and comes with bootstrapping built in, to sync to current state quickly after download
I hope with that can fix the synching problem desktop wallet
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
There will be rebrand
It's a bad moment for all the markets and I think the better thing is to show to people, friends and everybody how incredible is instant transaction with 0 fee!

very well said, and yes you're right things will be coming down the pipe very soon.  re. dumps and price lol, well it's allll whales game now man.  just ride the waves, this thing will be played with a looooooooooooooooooooooooot now that things have got moving from mere cents to big dollars.  Cool

price is cut in half but when alt bulls return and with those launches, this thing should pass ATH easy.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
There will be rebrand

Yeah, I don't know why people are dumping XRB with these great fundamental reasons to hold. Raiblocks certainly deserves a spot on the top 20 list.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
There will be rebrand
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hi everyone!

1) First wanted to get started by repeating the news we announced this morning, the Mercatox developers have reached out to us on their private channel on our Discord server. We had grown more optimistic over the last week due to their announcements on their website and the manual withdrawals they had processed last Thursday and Friday, but before today, we had not heard directly from them since January 5th, so this is very encouraging news. Once again our team wants to thank everyone who has their funds stuck for your patience in dealing with this incredibly frustrating situation. Mica worked with them this morning to resolve a host networking issue which led to their provider seeing some traffic as invalid. This was causing their provider to shut down their node internet access (https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues/523). The next update on Mercatox will be on Wednesday, January 24th, when they have informed us they will be updating their node.

2) Many of you have been asking about our roadmap now that the exchanges are up and running. The node issues we were facing led to some delays in updates and releases we have been working on. We have been laying the groundwork for the next steps and we realize that sometimes that’s unsexy. I don’t have any exact dates for you, but we are still on track to release the updated website and have both desktop and mobile wallets in a beta release.

UPDATES [22.01.2018.]

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7s8uc4/developer_update_5_220118/

About rebranding, new website and stuff "but we are still on track to release the updated website and have both desktop and mobile wallets in a beta release." If they are on track, well that means they will release it in January.

Raiblocks Community Developments:

https://trello.com/b/7uqou2xL/raiblocks-community-developments

RaiBlocks Light Wallet — Part 0 => iOS (non-official)

https://medium.com/@benkray/raiblocks-light-wallet-part-0-482d56cf36e3

Glad mercatox finally get in touch with the team regarding the issues that they were facing with the nodes, they were holding so much xrbs the past couple of days that it really worried a lot of users and caused their exchange to be exposed in such a negative way. I hope this issue will finally be resolve though, I really hope that by wednesday everybody will be allowed to withdraw their xrb from mercatox, this will really help stop the fud and the negative press that raiblocks has been getting the past coupe of weeks. I think it's the right move that the dev focused on the node issues first before anything else, I think the cryptocurrency community is always very focus on the exchanges, they often disregard the tech behind a project, most likely everyone just wants to part take in a coin when they're being traded on a large volume exchange so I think fixing the node issues first will help raiblocks move forward and compete with the rest of the top 20 coins. I don't think that they meant rebranding when they mentioned updated website though, I think they will just update the website and add more information regarding what's coming next in the months to come, I'm so excited for the mobile wallet, I've been waiting for that to be released since last october, I really wish it will be released soon. Anyway so far the devs are really doing a good job fixing all these issues, I hope february will be a good month for raiblocks, I hope it will be the month that his project will start mooning again.
Jump to: