Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 128. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
There is a rumor that they will be rebranding from RaiBlocks to "NANO", it hasn't be confirmed or debunked by the team so who knows? Maybe Binance is waiting for the rebranding as well before they list.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Is there a ETA on the rebranding  of XRB ?

Why rebranding? I like XRB.. but anyway, is there info about that?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Is there a ETA on the rebranding  of XRB ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Testing vacuum rai_node feature
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_25_06.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 466B954D39A74757F7BE847CD3361FA19A279C92   
SHA256: 960C03DE9D53BD067F66D4158A219F2A8EDC84FA3FE559BFB1716B04336AF7C7   

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_25_07.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: 5ABC278628D1F8D1322B410CF77B0EBA40C9B7AB     
SHA256: 787E60FC46711DA58D48C56EF7C5B23B7F9730E67DC48CC477C0C36D55A65DA1     
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
XRB is on Kucoin right - so at least on three exchanges. When Binance hits that'll be four  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
What is now the biggest problem for XRB is lack of good/trusted exchanges,and problems with withdraw on some exchanges that have XRB available for trading.It we look at trading volume in last 10 days we can see it is almost go down for half : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/historical-data/

In combination with BTC price which is fairly unstable these days I think price above 10$ is pretty good for this coin.When problems with exchanges be resolved and with new mobile/desktop wallets which are announced I believe we can see good progress.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This bullshit with mercatox never ends .. I still cant get my XRB out .. wallet out of maintenance but the withdrawl just sits there now in withdraw for 6 hours now this is bullshit.

I agree with you, Mercatox is one of the most unreliable exchanges. It is good that now XRB will be listed on Binance, at least there are some rumors about it.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
This bullshit with mercatox never ends .. I still cant get my XRB out .. wallet out of maintenance but the withdrawl just sits there now in withdraw for 6 hours now this is bullshit.

same now with bitgrail. So useless to exactly 0 withdrawal free

Yes, it is useless, XRB is hyped with DAG, not this factor.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

same now with bitgrail. So useless to exactly 0 withdrawal free
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
But this does not seem like a correction. Correction already took place... Is something going on ?
Why is it being dumped ?
You can see this time Bitcoin price is unstable and in a downtrend. Many currencies have fallen back to value one month ago, and XRB is no exception.
Wait for BTC'price go up and stabilize again, ALT will rise
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Binance accepted XRB some ten days ago,but they are not still available for trading-it's just a matter of days I think Smiley

o, GREAT! First few days it opens in binace the price will rise like crazy with many users hungry for XRB!

What the dump???!!! i lose 50% already!!!

It's the risk of investing in new technoligies, it has to go down before it can rise up
just be patience

i agree because being a fomo can not help you with your trading decision. It is very normal that a certain coin will up and down for some reason. Stay relax and just follow the golden rule of buy low and sell high. Patience is the key my friend.  Grin

Exactly everyone knows this rule but not all of us follows this, a lot of people never really understands what buy low sell high means sometimes they tend to panic and call a correction a dump and sell everything that they have causing a huge loss at the end and then they'll go in the project's thread and start to spread FUD. Newbies please be patient everything takes time right now this coin is starting to get back up, we had a pretty rough past couple of weeks but now finally the nodes issues has been resolve so just be patient as what you said patient is really the key here, be patient and eventually you'll get the profit that you've been waiting for, believe me with raiblocks it's definitely worth the wait.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi Guys anyone have issues with wrong balance on the chain. Sent out of Mercatox and it got sent out and had the "paid" Status. I check the block by looking at block explorer. my address is there, transaction sent it was sent but the balance in there is way off my balance on my wallet. Anyone have this issue?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Activity: 337

Binance accepted XRB some ten days ago,but they are not still available for trading-it's just a matter of days I think Smiley

o, GREAT! First few days it opens in binace the price will rise like crazy with many users hungry for XRB!

It's the risk of investing in new technoligies, it has to go down before it can rise up
just be patience

i agree because being a fomo can not help you with your trading decision. It is very normal that a certain coin will up and down for some reason. Stay relax and just follow the golden rule of buy low and sell high. Patience is the key my friend.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

just be patience
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I'm in crypto since mid 2013 and it's always the same question.... Why the price is going down Huh
I'm starting thinking about this is a world of noobs, dumbs, etc... of people who not deserved to be here.
Seriously, how we can ask this again? Bitcoin is down like hell from 17/18k$ because it made a x3 in a month last month... XRB has some problems with nodes, etc...
And oh yeah, stop calling it a "dump". This is not a dump. Thanks!

Actually all markets will always have a fair share of noobs and dumb money because the world population is growing bigger by the minute. Everyone just have to try investing in new markets. And sadly they are not equipped for it.
Activity: 190
Hopefully this will be a lesson to some noobs, don't ever chase a pump. Been holding $XRB since it was .8-.10 cents. Would have never bought at over $5, especially when it was mooning hard. Still a great project, meant to be held. #hodl  Wait for the rebrand, node issues fixes, new wallets and new exchanges to see real price increase.

Definitely. A lot of things are coming. #HODL
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hopefully this will be a lesson to some noobs, don't ever chase a pump. Been holding $XRB since it was .8-.10 cents. Would have never bought at over $5, especially when it was mooning hard. Still a great project, meant to be held. #hodl  Wait for the rebrand, node issues fixes, new wallets and new exchanges to see real price increase.
Activity: 190
I'm in crypto since mid 2013 and it's always the same question.... Why the price is going down Huh
I'm starting thinking about this is a world of noobs, dumbs, etc... of people who not deserved to be here.
Seriously, how we can ask this again? Bitcoin is down like hell from 17/18k$ because it made a x3 in a month last month... XRB has some problems with nodes, etc...
And oh yeah, stop calling it a "dump". This is not a dump. Thanks!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
But this does not seem like a correction. Correction already took place... Is something going on ?
Why is it being dumped ?

likely FUD and mainly Fear since decent exchanges having wallet 'locked' people panic because they think there gonna have it in 'maintenance' long term.
sorry about them, Me
 I am buying as much as I can every day! Hodl! Take profits at $50 and $100 and let the rest ride
Jump to: