Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 131. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
look so good, i want to try this one
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
hi all, i have seen that xrb win the binace free coins luanch vote two weeks ago,but why till now do not luanch it?
any news about this?

You just wait and pay attention to the bulletin on the Binance exchange website, and eventually it will be added, because RaiBlocks is really a better project!
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
hi all, i have seen that xrb win the binace free coins luanch vote two weeks ago,but why till now do not luanch it?
any news about this?
Coins that are voted in don't get automatically added the next day.  After it won Binance made a message that said they would be announcing when it was going to be added.  You can go read their site for more info if you want.  Basically just wait, it will be added at some time when they're ready.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
any news about this?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Congratulate everyone! We are at the source of the great project.
Activity: 560
Can someone tell me how the raiblocks wallet works? How is the theme of the nodes?
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Is there an official announcement from either binance or the dev team about listing XRB on binance?

here you go : Binance January Community Coin - RaiBlocks (XRB)
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
hmmm looks like someone trying to stress the raiblocks network
maybe they want to see how many transactions can be handled raiblocks network

it looks beautiful, how raiblocks handles all those transactions
Activity: 92
Is there an official announcement from either binance or the dev team about listing XRB on binance?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
To clear all the core had some big and important announcements to be release right before the nodes crash, soo i do believe binance is coming this week, might be wrong but the core and binance might be waiting to see how the node fix handle the issue with kucoin and bitgrail doing the proper tests.

Soo if node stable there is no more a wall between the binance listing, soo we can expect a lot new and fresh capital ready to join and be at raiblocks, as already said in the past a lot people didnt invested a single satoshi into bitgrail or mercatox or any other exchange big players are into binance, soo if all working as it should be you can expect a huge interest from them, its amazing to know we will reach an exchange wich has already 6 milion crypto traders.

Outside those the core might be releasing the big news.. wich i believe part belong to the new website, light wallet and the maybe the rebranding, wich would be amazing to we stay away from xrb since a lot people does confuse the coins, and it should be different to avoid any issues.

Relative to the volume well Bitgrail had reached already a 4000-5000 bitcoin with xrb-btc in one single day, but bitcoin were more stable then now, you can see that all coins volume did went lower this days, some people waiting to see where bitcoin is going, and avoiding trading.
I do believe we will reach and cross those old record day volume, once people realize and able to test and use the coin, besides that 1000 btc is already a good number for a crypto coin wich hasnt a huge marketing focus at all, something the core is trying to handle now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
We are facing very low volume  Shocked
the good news is that high volume = high price and new exchange will bring lot of volume, be ready for a price jump  Wink
This isn't very low volume, very low was a few months ago when it was doing 5 or 10btc max a day on bitgrail.
Activity: 350
I heard rumors of a rebrand name, Is it true?

yes a rebranding is something the team is thinking of. Would be a cool idea in my eyes

I also heard XRB will rebrand the name to be nano and i think better to rebrand because some people said that XRP is the same as XRP. If rebrand really happen and there is announcement about binance, maybe XRB price will skyrocket
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

yes a rebranding is something the team is thinking of. Would be a cool idea in my eyes
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
There does not seem to be much price rise due to the upcoming binance, but the price is second, after all, more people will come in

It will definitely help to draw much more attention to the coin. Those large volume exchanges usually cause the price to rise immediately, but even if that's not the case it still helps to expand public exposure.
Activity: 336
I have big hopes from this project to become really what is was supposed to be built. I didn't sell those free received coins yet which I got for captcha resolving. It was painful to not find that private key at first hand but after long searching I got it. I will be waiting for light wallet or web wallet to support import key option in near future.

RaiBlocks is the trump card of the small payment block chain, and the price increase is quite good. I regret to find it too late for myself! This coin is worth your long term Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
We are facing very low volume  Shocked
the good news is that high volume = high price and new exchange will bring lot of volume, be ready for a price jump  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Afternoon all,

I'm going to keep this relatively short, its been a busy few days but I'm pleased to say that we have deposits and withdrawals working on KuCoin and BitGrail. I regularly test the systems and it seems to be working well, as previously I also like to watch the live graph on rai.watch as it makes it easy to visualise the live network - I've noted a few interesting transactions between the two exchanges - some arbitrage perhaps?

I'm aware of a few old KuCoin deposits that haven't gone through and am in the processes of sorting that out. In regards to the issue with deposits earlier today, required a node restart to get everything going and procedures are now in place to hopefully detect this and stop it happening again.

A big thank you to the BitGrail team (who did everything themselves) and the KuCoin team for all the work they have put in.

Summary

Deposits and Withdrawals are working on BitGrail

Deposits and Withdrawals are working on KuCoin

I'll post again tomorrow including an explanation of some of the plans for improving the speed and efficiency of syncing.

Update No.3 [20.01.2018.]

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7rr784/developer_update_3_200118/  

Thank you so much for posting this in here, jaycox used to be so active on this thread, now I know why he hasn't been on here recently, he has been active on reddit. I'm glad that they finally resolved the issue regarding depositing and withdrawing raiblocks from both exchanges. Kucoin has such a really high volume so when issues regarding the nodes happened, it really affected the price of raiblocks, now the price went as low as $19.55 for each xrb but that's alright though, I think now that the team have finally restored depositing and withdrawing raiblocks from both exchanges, we can expect more good things to come in the next couple of days. It's nice that there is such thing as raiwatch, there we can really tell how fast transactions are it's like every second a transaction appears from both bitgrail and kucoin, that is a nice proof that everything is going smoothly now and issues with delays regarding depositing and withdrawing xrb rarely occurs. It's also quite amazing that the bitgrail team themselves fix the issues, that's a really good sign that the team now knows how to handle raiblocks now and can finally resolve the issues that people were having with their exchange before. Overall this is a really good update and just proves that we're finally getting back up and ready to move forward again. I'm quite positive that the binance listing will be sooner than we all expect.
Activity: 61
Ever had the improvement in the wallet?
Activity: 76
There does not seem to be much price rise due to the upcoming binance, but the price is second, after all, more people will come in
Jump to: