Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 133. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello everybody,
I have a question about withdrawals on Kucoin. In accordance to the info from devs it's already working. Anyway there is still information:

"
Tip:

1. We will process your withdrawal in 30 minutes, it depends on the blockchain when the assets would finally transfered to your wallet.

2. To enhance the security of your assets, if your withdrawal amount is larger than 5,000 XRB, we have to manually process your request, please double check your withdraw address.
"

I tried to withdraw few coins and it's been more than 30 minutes with the processing status. Why does the withdrawal not working instantly as it should? Is it a problem of Raiblocks or Kucoin exchange? Are they gonna make it faster? I am a little bit worried since they are working on it for more than 2 weeks and still have not solved it.

Both ETH and XRB withdrawal worked fine for me.
ETH took like 5 minutes and XRB maybe 20.

Thanks for info. My withdrawal also worked.

P.S. I read daily info from devs on reddit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
There is a daily updates going at discord, you should join it to follow the most recent news wich are posted at announcements, even whith the sugestion to make weekly updates, the core for now will try to post daily as there are news. The distribution is over, and developers trying to stop and make it the most fair way till some greedy people tryed to control it and well some whales might had abused the faucet.... but still a lot of them had sold their coins once the faucet did closed or even before to avoid loose money.

The faucet were the most fair untill greedy people, developers were focus into solving the abuse instead into improve the coin a lot time has been wasted into it.
Currently i wanna to say that developers fund has spent 1milion raiblocks into :
growing the core
growing the staff
incentive(bounty) for the light wallets wich might be released this month already,

https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est (you can trace the last transactions there)

The developers fund had 7 milion xrb wich will be used to improve and grow the coin as well the team.

Breaking news, someone did got insane and paid the last votes required to get coinpayments, a single person did paid the remaining 700 votes missing to get into coinpayments, you can read about it here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7rffjy/purchased_776_votes_for_coinpaymentsnet_vote/

Each vote has a cost of 0,00100000 btc....if you wanna you can donate back some to this person.

This month we can finally reach binance but well we need to wait the core news saying the bug is fixed and the node are stable to handle volume, better delay a few days then open a market and frozen it for a long period....dont bother the developers with exchanges issues since they arent related with them, they have a open channel to talk with them and nothing else, they cant force any exchange to process faster deposits or cashouts.

Let the core work, unlike the most altcoins we do have a product working, very active core team, always in contact with their community wich is pretty exited to see and get the news and test and use new services.

I do remember this coin at June of 2017 without no other interest besides faucet income, nowadays the things has changed but the opportunity to make and earn money still around, build your project and use xrb and im sure you wont regret.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
im really disapointed from xrb cuz they didnt even try to fight botters and now most coins owned by botters
Activity: 3
Hello everybody,
I have a question about withdrawals on Kucoin. In accordance to the info from devs it's already working. Anyway there is still information:

"
Tip:

1. We will process your withdrawal in 30 minutes, it depends on the blockchain when the assets would finally transfered to your wallet.

2. To enhance the security of your assets, if your withdrawal amount is larger than 5,000 XRB, we have to manually process your request, please double check your withdraw address.
"

I tried to withdraw few coins and it's been more than 30 minutes with the processing status. Why does the withdrawal not working instantly as it should? Is it a problem of Raiblocks or Kucoin exchange? Are they gonna make it faster? I am a little bit worried since they are working on it for more than 2 weeks and still have not solved it.

Both ETH and XRB withdrawal worked fine for me.
ETH took like 5 minutes and XRB maybe 20.
Activity: 1
Same thing happened to me yesterday pulling ETH out of Kucoin.

Took about an hour and a half for them to put it out to even be seen as a pending transaction on the chain.

I'm guessing it's the same here with XRB.

It likely hasn't been processed by Kucoin and sent out to the XRB nodes.

Once Kucoin does send it out, it should be instant.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
When on binance? Do you have the idea? I can buy some cheap XRB on binance.

dev team said they are working on it. Nothing specific yet.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Negative balance? How can this be. It turns out the system works at a loss or it's just a database error, I did not understand this point.
Activity: 16
Hello everybody,

"
Tip:

"

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
When on binance? Do you have the idea? I can buy some cheap XRB on binance.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I have Rai wallet with a few hundreds mrai but this is one of the first version of wallet and it seems to have a problem with sync.It just say "Status : Synchronizing" but I not see any number of block is downloading.I never backup seed,and now when try to do that nothing is happen-also when type password it is not unlock wallet.

What would be the the safest way to update wallet with latest version and not to loose coins since I do not have seed?Is upgrade work like Electrum and just update software or it overwrite all files?

Try using the older version that worked for you to back up your seed.

Then feel safe to mess with the new version.

Today I open wallet and try to get seed again,this time it was successful so now I have seed :)I will try to download the latest version of wallet and also data.ldb for faster sync,I hope everything will go well.

At one point I was thinking to remove this wallet from my PC,now I'm glad I did not do it Smiley
Merit: 11
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_19_09.7z (all OS for version 9.0)
SHA1: ADEC8DBDE1BA884E643FE383F879C999719397BF
SHA256: CEEFC4824160A9EEE112ACEC0DE61DBE82AE977B19E7EB4C9A0F3505C194BEEF

Awesome. I can't wait to see more bitcoin maximalists have to sweat about their own scalability issues again rather than picking at XRB  Grin
Activity: 630
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_19_09.7z (all OS for version 9.0)
SHA1: ADEC8DBDE1BA884E643FE383F879C999719397BF
SHA256: CEEFC4824160A9EEE112ACEC0DE61DBE82AE977B19E7EB4C9A0F3505C194BEEF
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

thanks for sharing. I really love the communication right now from every side. I think that´s crucial for every crypto project and I think XRB is doing good
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Now almost all already know coinpayments, wich provide an amazing and quality service to several crypto with their api, there is a public vote already ino the vote, from wich we do need to get just 1000 votes to get listed and have an api east to integrate into any new project.

https://www.coinpayments.net/help-charity-vote

To be eligible a coin must (1) be based on and/or provide a compatible interface to one of our existing coin types (ie. forks of Bitcoin, Ether, etc.) and (2) be in the top 200 of CoinMarketCap.com. It is up to the person who requests the coin to make sure it meets these requirements, if a coin is found not to meet them no refunds of any vote(s) will be given and the funds will be donated to charity as with eligible votes.
  I might be wrong but raiblocks is very different from others coins, soo besides we being at top 200 altcoins we do have for sure a wall here, soo coinpayments should clear us if we get the votes we will get an api or not, because as i see this is being a bad behaviour allowing us to get listed into the vote system and not fulfill the requirements.

this guy the real MVP : https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7rffjy/purchased_776_votes_for_coinpaymentsnet_vote/
he purchased 776 votes for CoinPayments.net Vote  Shocked
Activity: 45

I agree with no. 3. I find that issue among Smart Contracts to be commonly ignored by users (mostly new users, who doesn't know how to read warnings and news).
They do this, then when they haven't receive deposit/withdraw, they will quickly make threads/topics on all sort of form. It's pointing like a spam now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Well after soo many information being released last days finaly the core will act the best way soo all can relax and support the coin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ram0w/developer_update_1_180118/

This was made since a lot rumours were already damaging the coin.

We do have pending now:
-node fixed and exchanges replace from previous old node, soo they can handle volume, tiny exchanges should use it as well
-new website, more professional and easy to surf around
- Binance listing wich might be delayed due the current node stress and tests...(Binance said wont list a coin with bugs, soo better open channels to once problems solved the list moove forward)
-possible a rebranding
- several pending news to be released from the core, since they said they will share once the node issues is over and cleared.

Now almost all already know coinpayments, wich provide an amazing and quality service to several crypto with their api, there is a public vote already ino the vote, from wich we do need to get just 1000 votes to get listed and have an api east to integrate into any new project.

To be eligible a coin must (1) be based on and/or provide a compatible interface to one of our existing coin types (ie. forks of Bitcoin, Ether, etc.) and (2) be in the top 200 of CoinMarketCap.com. It is up to the person who requests the coin to make sure it meets these requirements, if a coin is found not to meet them no refunds of any vote(s) will be given and the funds will be donated to charity as with eligible votes.
  I might be wrong but raiblocks is very different from others coins, soo besides we being at top 200 altcoins we do have for sure a wall here, soo coinpayments should clear us if we get the votes we will get an api or not, because as i see this is being a bad behaviour allowing us to get listed into the vote system and not fulfill the requirements.

Thank you so much for this news mate, I'm really glad someone posted this on here, the confusion behind what's currently going on with raiblocks and the fud that is spreading is really affecting this project in a negative way, I think newbies are scared to invest because of the current fud that's being spread in the telegram chat,twitter and sometimes on here so having this update is a must to be posted in this forum and also in telegram. Anyway back to the update, I'm glad that the dev is finally updating the node issues and replaced the previous nodes that was being used by the exchanges before, now we can expect a smooth and faster transactions from kucoin and all the exchanges that is currently trading raiblocks, which is what everyone really wants at the moment. The new website looks so professional now, aesthetically it looks amazing, well put together and very detailed, now we can finally compete in terms of websites to some of the top 20 coins in coinmarketcap. I'm glad that the binance listing is finally addressed, people were waiting for this, I think the delay is a must right now, the devs really need to make sure that this coin is perfect for trading before it hits binance because binance is a really big exchange so if ever same issues will exist then this will really affect the future of this coin negatively. I'm not really familiar with coinpayments so I have no idea if we fully meet the requirements but currently reading the requirements that you posted here I think we have a chance on getting listed, any idea on how to be eligible to vote? I really want to take part in this but I just have no idea how to vote lol
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster

Thanks for sharing.  Reliable exchanges have a positive effect on coin's mas adoption.  I hope more exchanges support xrb in the near future.
Activity: 3
¿Nobody is at least a little worried about KuCoin?
I mean... there's a lot of rumors, also a lot of real proof backing those rumors up... and KuCoin is doing nothing to clarify nor denied them.

I'm really hoping KuCoin keeps working at usual, and XRB stays like it is now; growing slowly against other coins.
But I've seen enough evidence to at least be doubtful of that exchange... and I think is the right thing to do to share it. The original post was called a FUD and people on reddit asked to ban the guy who wrote it... I don't know his intentions... but the information is legit.
Activity: 868
Well after soo many information being released last days finaly the core will act the best way soo all can relax and support the coin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ram0w/developer_update_1_180118/

This was made since a lot rumours were already damaging the coin.

We do have pending now:
-node fixed and exchanges replace from previous old node, soo they can handle volume, tiny exchanges should use it as well
-new website, more professional and easy to surf around
- Binance listing wich might be delayed due the current node stress and tests...(Binance said wont list a coin with bugs, soo better open channels to once problems solved the list moove forward)
-possible a rebranding
- several pending news to be released from the core, since they said they will share once the node issues is over and cleared.

Jump to: