Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 137. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

It looks like there is a tendency to switch to blockchains built on the DAG algorithm. Apparently they are very fast and solve the problem of scalability. 2018 will show who is who.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
FYI: There is a new project called azulik. They are developing XRB+Privacy. Is it possible to add Privacy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-azulik-adding-privacy-to-dag-fee-less-instant-transactions-2748094
https://www.docdroid.net/RRkVHFR/azulik-whitepaper-firstdraftv0.pdf (Basic draft)

This one asking for donations as well?! LOL.
Thats like the 4th copycat "project" claiming to add privacy to XRB with no code shown ever, moderated thread, deleting comments when challenged as a scam, locking the thread, a lot of noob accounts singing praises to the dev and claiming that they have donated money. Overall red flags and warning signs.
So we have STONE, Paper, Manta and now this one. Could be the same guy behind all of them.
A scam alert thread has been opened here for STONE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677524.40
So buyer beware, you have been warned.

Look at all my messages in the Stone scam accusation topic. I have been the first one to show that Stone is scam with obvious copy paste from wikipedia ans silly conclusion that make no sense.

i can't say if Azulik is legit but check page 2 there is a big scam accusation from a fake profile of the Stone creator. Not removed by azulik.
They have a draft of whitepaper (which seems to be original as discussed page 3 in the discord screenshot) and most of all they say: "yes adding ZK-Snarks to XRB insn't feasible and we are working on 3 other approches, we will do simulation to check which one is the best among WPI and Recursive-ZK-snarks. " On top of that they garanty they will not cash out the DEV wallet and justify everytime they need it.

I sent them a PM as i did with the guy of Stone, asking technical questions and their reply was really acceptable. I ask them why they did a pre-ann and they replied they are sure stone is a scam whereas they have been working hard in bad condition this guy stole people's money and this money could really help them. Apparently testing recursive-ZK-Snakrs is something really consuming in term of hardware.

In 2 days what they speak about is much more interresting that these other project: "We will add Zk-Snarks to XRB" BS it's not possible.

IMO does worth to follow.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
FYI: There is a new project called azulik. They are developing XRB+Privacy. Is it possible to add Privacy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-azulik-adding-privacy-to-dag-fee-less-instant-transactions-2748094
https://www.docdroid.net/RRkVHFR/azulik-whitepaper-firstdraftv0.pdf (Basic draft)

This one asking for donations as well?! LOL.
Thats like the 4th copycat "project" claiming to add privacy to XRB with no code shown ever, moderated thread, deleting comments when challenged as a scam, locking the thread, a lot of noob accounts singing praises to the dev and claiming that they have donated money. Overall red flags and warning signs.
So we have STONE, Paper, Manta and now this one. Could be the same guy behind all of them.
A scam alert thread has been opened here for STONE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2677524.40
So buyer beware, you have been warned.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now testing 1 archive for all OS!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_64_2018_01_15_06.7z (all OS for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 2AD53D2BC8126D8252009CCB4AD11A3E52FB0D84   
SHA256: 466052C8249CAB4AEE3C6650B90F622CE86A36DE448C57E15981C942F828CFCA     

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_15_07.7z (for version 8.0)       
SHA1: 5C36B5BA33244C0AF5548BAE56DF56DEAAF408CF     
SHA256: 1A8E0211F04856B1EA1744D32DA70C60CC62AD393BCFBA5344F7835ADC6368A9     
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Its a good time to buy XRB before the price goes up again. Most coins went down this week and xrb is not an exemption.

the binance addition should follow soon. would expect a price rise here
Activity: 21
Its a good time to buy XRB before the price goes up again. Most coins went down this week and xrb is not an exemption.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
I missed the highest price at 0.0025 BTC and now it's down to 0.0015 BTC Sad
what was the reason for sudden price increase? and then drop again? just pump and dump scheme?
the official site only list BitGrail and BitFlip, is there any other available exchanges for XRB
I regret not registering on BitGrail before they closed down the registration, so what options do I have now

XRB is on kucoin exchange if you have an account there, if not register
The dumpers will regret dumping, my confidence continue to grow about this project and when the bubble start it will be cash me if you can. Buy low and sell
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
I missed the highest price at 0.0025 BTC and now it's down to 0.0015 BTC Sad
what was the reason for sudden price increase? and then drop again? just pump and dump scheme?
the official site only list BitGrail and BitFlip, is there any other available exchanges for XRB
I regret not registering on BitGrail before they closed down the registration, so what options do I have now
Activity: 12
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

announcement from discord
so they monitoring nodes over weekend
as the result deposit on KuCoin arrived in less than 1 minutes  Shocked

Sounds like we'll come back again soon to the 200k+ area
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

announcement from discord
so they monitoring nodes over weekend
as the result deposit on KuCoin arrived in less than 1 minutes  Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

$XRB's core dev shared on discord App.

Really exited. Let the complainers keep complaining. I'll keep buying the dip
Activity: 54
Hi guys! I apologize for the question not on our topic, but I want to know the opinions of people who are literate! There are projects based on the Etherium. Many of these projects promise to solve the problems with the scalability and data transmission speed that exist for the Etherium. But can they do this if they themselves depend on the Etherium and are based on the Etherium? Is this even possible?
PS: Rai the best Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
A lot of holders on dumping early I see, don't know what's the rush. Hasn't even been listed on Binance yet and people are selling at ridiculously low prices.  Undecided

They will cry soon enough. Before Dash went to new all-time highs, there were dumpers. There will be debelief as XRB breaks every price resistance. If you haven't bought any. Now is a good time to get some. XRB was meant to be expressed in RAI not MRAI, so it's still cheap actually.

Any word on Binance add date yet?

I hope this will happen very soon it deserve to be on all big exchanges this is unique platform and it working great in current scenario where cheaper and faster transaction is getting more attention.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
A lot of holders on dumping early I see, don't know what's the rush. Hasn't even been listed on Binance yet and people are selling at ridiculously low prices.  Undecided

They will cry soon enough. Before Dash went to new all-time highs, there were dumpers. There will be debelief as XRB breaks every price resistance. If you haven't bought any. Now is a good time to get some. XRB was meant to be expressed in RAI not MRAI, so it's still cheap actually.

Any word on Binance add date yet?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I think Raiblocks will have great 2018.
Once it added in Binance then lots of new member will grab raiblocks.
The community will grow more.
I think we will see atleast 100$ raiblocks in 2018.

Hm will be interesting to see whether you are right or not. It's a 15 billion dollars market cap, which for now sounds quite high. Who knows, maybe maybe Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
A lot of holders on dumping early I see, don't know what's the rush. Hasn't even been listed on Binance yet and people are selling at ridiculously low prices.  Undecided
Jump to: