Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 209. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
lookin forward to the mobile wallet  Smiley
Activity: 350
myraiwallet.com

There may be danger in it.

That's a scam site. Don't ever paste/post your wallet seed (keep it to yourself in case you need to retrieve you wallet).
Better to using desktop wallet because more safe. I also read on raiblocks roadmap that the team in this month testing wallet mobile. I think a lot of people will interested because raiblocks will have mobile wallet
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
myraiwallet.com

There may be danger in it.

That's a scam site. Don't ever paste/post your wallet seed (keep it to yourself in case you need to retrieve you wallet).
Activity: 347
CMC Community
I have been looking for some other exchanges maybe we can get XRB listed on,

livecoin.net
HitBTC
https://www.binance.com/
https://www.okex.com

Im not fermilliar with these exchanges but they might not demand as much of a payment as Bittrex and poloniex seem to want to get listed.

6 month listing on HitBTC > 9 BTC
Lifelong listing > 50 BTC
Activity: 127
scam
its raiwallet
not myraiwallet.
what drives the price up? I just checked it's close to 5k sats now.
is this a side effect of miner page closing down? or just a pump that lasts longer?
or is there a new development or recent improvements that I missed  Huh
As i have underatand, claiming of the airdrop is finished and all the coins have been distributed, i remember the only problem was the bot and the wallet and the development of the new wallet might be the reason why the price going up.
As far as i know in this month the team will release wallet for mobile. I don't know exactly it's just alpha/beta or fully release. I think this reason why the price of XRB can rising significant
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
MFW I only bothered to do the Captcha distribution thing around 10 hours in the spring and now it's worth 1000$.. why didn't I do it more Cheesy
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
is this a side effect of miner page closing down? or just a pump that lasts longer?
As i have underatand, claiming of the airdrop is finished and all the coins have been distributed, i remember the only problem was the bot and the wallet and the development of the new wallet might be the reason why the price going up.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot

Well written article breaks down the finer points about that XRB that I did not already know thanks for that.

Its sad i never recieved an airdrop from captchas, these bots are hindered in this kind of projects. Anyhow best of luck to the project and the rapid rise of price.
Surprised that XRB managed to survive from bitcoins bull.

And when a coin can do that hodl while BTC makes a huge run I think that is a very positive sign in regards to where this coin is heading. Right now yeah 1 billion would be far fetched but look at IOTA it is worth 11 billion there is no reason why we can't match them or that the minimum reach 50% of their current market cap value one day.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
When can we get our first sneak peak of the new wallet iu ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Its sad i never recieved an airdrop from captchas, these bots are hindered in this kind of projects. Anyhow best of luck to the project and the rapid rise of price.
The price was already so low that it didn't have anywhere else to go pretty much than up.  Plus after a certain point any decent crypto rises with btc instead of going down once the panic sellers are finished.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
in all seriousness, where do people really see xrb going?
there is a lot of shilling right now.
Also i know its not on a big exchange yet.
But where do you see it realisticly.

1billlion marketcap is a bit to farfetched i think?

Ioata started at a mcap of 1bn according to cmc.
So mayb xrb already had its growth?

Devs promised 4th exchange and iOS/Android wallets in beta stage in December, according to this my prediction - xrb can hit 1$ by the end of this year.
Though, it is hard to predict for a long period of time, crypto market is crazy, anything can happen.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
I would like to hear about future upgrades, adoption plans by some entitities, etc. I also get tired of reading abou the faucet and stuff.
I think faucet distribution already finished. Based on their roadmap in this month the team will release mobil wallet and 4th exchange listing. Here it's their roadmap : https://raiblocks.net/media/raiblocks-roadmap-v2-en.png
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I would like to hear about future upgrades, adoption plans by some entitities, etc. I also get tired of reading abou the faucet and stuff.
Activity: 54
Its about 3 days, Block count only 58 !!

what i have to do now ? I already did peers>refresh and refresh the wallet many times.
You can use this method or leave wallet open and wait

Make sure to save SEED!
If you already set up password, unlock before backup
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is the most important thing to restore your accounts

Close wallet and make sure it's closed in Task Manager Processes (rai_wallet.exe)
Download and extract files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
64 bit (autoupdate): https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
32 bit (autoupdate): https://yadi.sk/d/fa1oDDsT3JznEY

After replacement start wallet again. Wait for full sync before import!   
Advanced --> Accounts --> Import wallet
 1st field: paste Seed you saved in file before
 2nd field: type
clear keys
 And press Import Seed
 Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

This is really helpful. I tried to sync my wallet for 3 days and it always got stuck. Your post helped me to get it done in 30 minutes. Thank you!

It's still early for the project. Of course growth of the price is nice but after the cool tech some usage must come.
Partnerships, real world usage, bigger exchanges will help. It's still not ready for 1bn mcap... but with time and good management - why not.
I agree with you, if the team can partnership with other company like e-commerce i think this is very interesting. Then big exchange also necessary so that XRB coin will more valuable for investment
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund

It's still early for the project. Of course growth of the price is nice but after the cool tech some usage must come.
Partnerships, real world usage, bigger exchanges will help. It's still not ready for 1bn mcap... but with time and good management - why not.
Activity: 84
How are you going to support yourself without any fees? Are there going to be other forms of payment?
Jump to: