Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 211. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wallet stuck synchronizing at block 312764.

Already send my XRB to this wallet so I can't switch to webwallet.

How can I fix this?

Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XRB is now top 100 coin without big exchanges  Grin

congratulations to Raiblock Dev
that's amazing reach top 100 marketcap without big exchange  Shocked  Grin

This is very amazing, without big exchange but XRB price can reach top 100 on coinmarketcap. Just imaginate how about if this coin with big exchange, maybe the price will very impressive
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
XRB is now top 100 coin without big exchanges  Grin

congratulations to Raiblock Dev
that's amazing reach top 100 marketcap without big exchange  Shocked  Grin
Activity: 616
Is the Miner page locked now?
I cannot access.
It keeps asking for Username and password.
The page for mining to the XRB project has nothing to do with it. The distribution of coins ended about 2 months ago, the faucet is closed, the rest of the unallocated coins was burned.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Wow. Xrb is already higher than peercoin  Shocked

Yah hey is there any reason for this pump that is ongoing or are people finally realizing the potential behind RaiBlocks? Would be nice to see us crack that Top 100 but I am not worried if it happens today or not I know the future is bright here Smiley. Gonna hodl all my coins until top 50 that is where I think we can take it at the minimum.
Activity: 486
Ob the price is really nice. I wish i can bought more coins than i bought, but still i can buy some until price not boom.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
Wow. Xrb is already higher than peercoin  Shocked
Activity: 546
oh man, now xrb already half a dollar  Grin Grin Grin
now next stop is top 100 marketcap  Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Updates

We'll manage a web application to improve privacy for XRB funds.
Url: raishaker.net

Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.
For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.
Thank you for using nginx.

When will it be possible to use that?

Working on it. We'll annonuce on the Telegram channel when it will be available.

Besides on the telegram channel you have to announce it in this thread if everything will ready, so this thread will active. So that new people who visited this thread know about the news of this project

Waiting for the channel updates..
Updates

Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

Working on it. We'll annonuce on the Telegram channel when it will be available.

Besides on the telegram channel you have to announce it in this thread if everything will ready, so this thread will active. So that new people who visited this thread know about the news of this project
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
Updates

Welcome to nginx!

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Updates

Welcome to nginx!

I see on coinmarketcap now XRB coin price start to increase, i think better to hold this coin for long term investment because the potential to grow still big, and i also hope in this year XRB price can reach $1.
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
Updates

Our Telegram channel will shift to @raishaker.
——
raiblockscommunity.net domain will be donated to raiblocks team.
with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

Clearly a scam, beware!

says the brand new account? ive been using for months? transferred over 25,000 XRB back and forth, no problem here  Huh

Warning!! NEVER PUT YOUR SEED ON myraiwallet.com Any sensible person knows that. Don't lose your coins. Always use desktop wallet. if you need help join us on discord chat.raiblocks.net Protect your coins and be cautious. It is supposed to be private only you should keep it by yourself do not give out in anyway.

Yeah guys, stay away from myraiwallet.com, that site seems fishy, before there were a lot of problems people encounter from using that site so if you want to protect your xrb avoid using that site at all cost, that site is no way affiliated with the official raiblocks team so if ever something bad happens with your xrb then nobody will be able to help you and your xrb will be lost fever. It's always better to just download the official raiblocks wallet but if you don't want to download the official wallet then better stick with the telegram wallet, the raiwalletbot, it's easier to use, very user friendly and it's really safe because it's being handled by the official raiblocks team, if you don't want that as well then better wait for the official mobile wallet to be released, I heard it's going to be released soon and it will be available in both ios and android.
That's very impressive if the team can developt for mobile wallet. I hope for the first the team can release android app, because a lot people in this world using android than iOS
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

Clearly a scam, beware!

says the brand new account? ive been using for months? transferred over 25,000 XRB back and forth, no problem here  Huh

Warning!! NEVER PUT YOUR SEED ON myraiwallet.com Any sensible person knows that. Don't lose your coins. Always use desktop wallet. if you need help join us on discord chat.raiblocks.net Protect your coins and be cautious. It is supposed to be private only you should keep it by yourself do not give out in anyway.

Yeah guys, stay away from myraiwallet.com, that site seems fishy, before there were a lot of problems people encounter from using that site so if you want to protect your xrb avoid using that site at all cost, that site is no way affiliated with the official raiblocks team so if ever something bad happens with your xrb then nobody will be able to help you and your xrb will be lost fever. It's always better to just download the official raiblocks wallet but if you don't want to download the official wallet then better stick with the telegram wallet, the raiwalletbot, it's easier to use, very user friendly and it's really safe because it's being handled by the official raiblocks team, if you don't want that as well then better wait for the official mobile wallet to be released, I heard it's going to be released soon and it will be available in both ios and android.
Activity: 434
Chikuntv
Hello. I have 3 addresses in rai wallet: 1) your raiblock acc 2) acc representatives (there are 2). Which one to use?
I did withdraw a small portion of coins from BitGrain already and didnt get anything.
Can't wait till xrb hit a big exchange patience will pay off great coin and holding long term
I think so, this coin need big exchange so that XRB price can growing rapidly and more people know about XRB project. Before XRB hit in big exchange maybe this is the best opportunity to accumulate this coin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What IOTA is doing in last days is crazy.
I'm in XRB for a long time now and quite happy with outcome, especially that faucet got closed.

We just need more exposure, some bigger exchanges and partnerships. After this there is only one way this project might go... Smiley

What was the issue with the Miner?
I thought it was pretty cool!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
What's the chance XRB can take some of IOTA's market share. Everything I hear about IOTA is that it is a scam, has a bug in its code and has a poor management team. This would be good news for XRB, no?

That's all FUD spread to accumulate cheap IOTA before this pump. IOTA is more geared towards machine to machine txs. XRB is not competing with IOTA in any way. XRB wants to be a currency and a store of value. This is not a fork of any other chain. Coded from ground up. Unique tech. XRB will be noticed by the market soon. When it does, expect the same IOTA like rally. Parabolic. Just buy and HODL.

The coolest thing about XRB is when you send 100 and you receive 100 instantly. Isn't it freaking astounding? Only XRB can do it out of 1300 cryptocurrencies on CMC besides IOTA. Isn't this sufficient to feature XRB in top 50 on coinmarktcap?

IOTA -> over 350TiIOTA locked away from their owners, a buggy wallet that loses your balance everytime it updates, centralized coin, troll farm used to pump its price and spread "hype"
Jump to: