Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 213. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
What you think ,when pump end?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Price is going up really nicely. Any bigger exchange would help for sure. Getting bigger volume and more exposure is what XRB needs right now.

Yup it is and a bigger exchange would be good exposure but only if the RaiBlocks project is making changes and has something to offer. Right now as it stands I don't see the reason why Bittrex should accept although I agree there is potential here. Because for one thing if there are zero fees for transactions (which I like btw) how does Bittrex or a big exchange get a piece? Are they going to take 0.5-2% in fees when withdrawing or what how does this part work I don't exactly know.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
To the moon! we will surpass IOTA soon. Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Looks like the price of the coin grow nice. What news make the price to grow so fast and where you think it will stop at 0.5$ or 1$?

Yeah I noticed that as well it went up to 66% since yesterday, I hope it continues rising though, I really hope it can reach 1 dollar but I doubt it, I think right now it's too early for the price to reach that high and I'm guessing this is just a temporary pump. I couldn't figure out any news that happened or any development updates that occurred to cause the sudden price growth, the only event that I could think of is the crowdfunding that occurred yesterday maybe that caused the sudden pump or maybe a whale caused the sudden price growth, the volume is not that high on bitgrail so even a single buy order can really affect the market price.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Looks like the price of the coin grow nice. What news make the price to grow so fast and where you think it will stop at 0.5$ or 1$?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

Clearly a scam, beware!

says the brand new account? ive been using for months? transferred over 25,000 XRB back and forth, no problem here  Huh
I have yet to have any problems as well. People yell SCAM way to quickly in the Cryptoverse.

Everyone beware of the links given, it's all newbie accounts shilling each other.

Use at your own risk!
Activity: 254
Merit: 131
with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

Clearly a scam, beware!

says the brand new account? ive been using for months? transferred over 25,000 XRB back and forth, no problem here  Huh
I have yet to have any problems as well. People yell SCAM way to quickly in the Cryptoverse.

Lol. This site doesn't have ssl certificate. It can not be safe in any way!
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Wow. The marketcap reached $50million USD . Just remember i was working on captcha before on january till february if i recall correctly
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.

Clearly a scam, beware!

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Clearly a scam, beware!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
"We may require a $5000 compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin. More details are in our article What is a Compliance Review?"
Is that all it takes to get a coin listed on Bittrex?  If so I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how many millionares the crypto boom has created.  You would think that by now someone wouldn't have an issue with throwing around half a bitcoin.

Others are saying it costs 50k usd to get listed but I haven't found any evidence of that they might be right though.
Imo that's an insane price to be listed on bittrex or poloniex. for bitfinex id consider it but not the first 2.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
"We may require a $5000 compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin. More details are in our article What is a Compliance Review?"
Is that all it takes to get a coin listed on Bittrex?  If so I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how many millionares the crypto boom has created.  You would think that by now someone wouldn't have an issue with throwing around half a bitcoin.

It's not that easy, especially that it's not a standard ERC20 token. Also XRB was talking with Bittrex in the past so for sure they are working on it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Price is going up really nicely. Any bigger exchange would help for sure. Getting bigger volume and more exposure is what XRB needs right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Okay, now price xrb has reached $ 0.3 and rank 135 in Coinmarketcap.
So let's go up to half a dollar and top 100.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
So we should expect next month to get listed on some big exchanges or we should wait a little more ( February, March 2018)?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What is the safest wallet for XRB, please?
Safety: Official desktop wallet encrypted with password > raiwallet.com (web wallet) > telegram wallet / exchanges
https://raiblocks.net/
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
XRP will have new news in December, hoping to bring a good profit. XRP has made some progress over the last few months, and it is clear that the progress is not great enough. Pay the cost of the big exchange in order to make the currency active Cool

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

XRP is a shitcoin/possibly a scam

Hey mate that's not too nice, don't be like that, we don't want the XRP community to be hating on us on here anyway I do agree with what @shixd8899 is saying here, these couple of months in terms of development this project has really made a lot of progress, it's been improving the wallet, creating a mobile wallet not just in android but in ios as well, changing the roadmap and improving the whitepaper and so far these new changes has impacted the community in such a positive way the price of xrb has increased, even though it's just a couple of percent but still there's growth in the market but that's not enough though, if we want this project to be taken seriously by the masses and to reach a bigger market then we really need xrb to be added on a bigger exchange, this coin has so much potential and its disappointing that it's stuck on small exchanges with very low volume, the devs should really pay the cost of the big exchanges, if they need the community's support to make that happen then they should reach out and tell us what we can do, because in 2018 if this will continue, then this coin will be stuck with this price and will always be undervalued.

Apparently some crowdfunding is going on to list on big exchanges. So lets be hopeful.

https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/936702566372724741

Wow, this is awesome, it's great that the community is taking an initiative to help this project out, it seems like in just a couple of hours they've already raised quite a good amount. I do applaud the person who started this, that guy is a legend for helping the community in such a huge way. I don't have that much xrb so sadly I can't participate on this movement but I shared that tweet to most of my friends on both twitter and facebook just so that we can get the word out and inform those who are fortunate and kind enough to donate and take part of this movement. I really hope that this will be successful, what exchange are they planning on using the money that they've raised? I hope it's bittrex or polo, and do you know how much is their targeted amount to be raised?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What is the safest wallet for XRB, please?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
XRP will have new news in December, hoping to bring a good profit. XRP has made some progress over the last few months, and it is clear that the progress is not great enough. Pay the cost of the big exchange in order to make the currency active Cool

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

XRP is a shitcoin/possibly a scam

Hey mate that's not too nice, don't be like that, we don't want the XRP community to be hating on us on here anyway I do agree with what @shixd8899 is saying here, these couple of months in terms of development this project has really made a lot of progress, it's been improving the wallet, creating a mobile wallet not just in android but in ios as well, changing the roadmap and improving the whitepaper and so far these new changes has impacted the community in such a positive way the price of xrb has increased, even though it's just a couple of percent but still there's growth in the market but that's not enough though, if we want this project to be taken seriously by the masses and to reach a bigger market then we really need xrb to be added on a bigger exchange, this coin has so much potential and its disappointing that it's stuck on small exchanges with very low volume, the devs should really pay the cost of the big exchanges, if they need the community's support to make that happen then they should reach out and tell us what we can do, because in 2018 if this will continue, then this coin will be stuck with this price and will always be undervalued.

Apparently some crowdfunding is going on to list on big exchanges. So lets be hopeful.

https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/936702566372724741
Jump to: