Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 214. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Our Shaker is now released.

What is the shaker? https://raiblockscommunity.net/shaker/wiki.php

Start shaking your funds here: https://raiblockscommunity.net/shaker
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
XRP will have new news in December, hoping to bring a good profit. XRP has made some progress over the last few months, and it is clear that the progress is not great enough. Pay the cost of the big exchange in order to make the currency active Cool

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

XRP is a shitcoin/possibly a scam

Hey mate that's not too nice, don't be like that, we don't want the XRP community to be hating on us on here anyway I do agree with what @shixd8899 is saying here, these couple of months in terms of development this project has really made a lot of progress, it's been improving the wallet, creating a mobile wallet not just in android but in ios as well, changing the roadmap and improving the whitepaper and so far these new changes has impacted the community in such a positive way the price of xrb has increased, even though it's just a couple of percent but still there's growth in the market but that's not enough though, if we want this project to be taken seriously by the masses and to reach a bigger market then we really need xrb to be added on a bigger exchange, this coin has so much potential and its disappointing that it's stuck on small exchanges with very low volume, the devs should really pay the cost of the big exchanges, if they need the community's support to make that happen then they should reach out and tell us what we can do, because in 2018 if this will continue, then this coin will be stuck with this price and will always be undervalued.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
XRP will have new news in December, hoping to bring a good profit. XRP has made some progress over the last few months, and it is clear that the progress is not great enough. Pay the cost of the big exchange in order to make the currency active Cool

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

XRP is a shitcoin/possibly a scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Activity: 336
RaiBlocks has no cost concept, low latency. It's a small payment item that bitcoin can't handle load or provide low latency. What's the development of line map now?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I love this project so much ! I hope we get listed on a serious exchange soon, it'll be the real game changer. Any news ?

Another exchange coming in December according to the roadmap Cheesy

That is good news but the fact you put a little laugh emoji at the end makes me think you don't think it is going to happen in December. Regardless the steps that have been taken in this project in the last few months have been excellent and I am looking forward to a bright future. When you have such a powerful technology and such little people applying it I think that is going to bode well for XRB.

p.s I love that this thread is now real talk and not chatter about whining and complaining. Great to see real talk happening lets keep that up gents please Smiley

I do think it'll happen, I added the big smiley to show that I was looking forward to it  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
I love this project so much ! I hope we get listed on a serious exchange soon, it'll be the real game changer. Any news ?

That is good news but the fact you put a little laugh emoji at the end makes me think you don't think it is going to happen in December. Regardless the steps that have been taken in this project in the last few months have been excellent and I am looking forward to a bright future. When you have such a powerful technology and such little people applying it I think that is going to bode well for XRB.

p.s I love that this thread is now real talk and not chatter about whining and complaining. Great to see real talk happening lets keep that up gents please Smiley

Okay, now investors are getting impatient for xrb listed on the big exchange.
Because many of beggars want xrb to be tradeable there, but there is no one willing to pay (including me lol).
https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/936648326635810817

I wish i had $5000 in XRB, let alone donate it to an exchange. A good initiative though for the whales as money buys love from these exchanges. I think $50k is the going rate though (could be wrong)

XRB has decent volume they should just list it anyway they have a ton of coins with less volume then XRB and that's on low volume exchanges.

Yes, you're right.
They have ton of coins with a less volume than XRB,
but why until now XRB is still not available there.

I wonder what's holding up xrb so far for it to be available there
I believe exchange teams must have already contacted them and ready to pay the listing fees.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Because many of beggars want xrb to be tradeable there, but there is no one willing to pay (including me lol).

I wish i had $5000 in XRB, let alone donate it to an exchange. A good initiative though for the whales as money buys love from these exchanges. I think $50k is the going rate though (could be wrong)

50k are u insane ?
where did u get that number from ?
XRB has decent volume they should just list it anyway they have a ton of coins with less volume then XRB and that's on low volume exchanges.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

"We may require a $5000 compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin. More details are in our article What is a Compliance Review?"
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/936357962888744960
Excited to have @ZackShapiro on the team, leading iOS development. RaiBlocks on your iPhone, coming soon!

XRB progress has been far beyond my expectation.

This is awesome news. i-phone app for instant transactions currency would be so cool. You are right. Progress is unbelievable. We should soon be into top 100 on CMC.

This project has excellent teams and development, i am sure if for long term we can be into top 100 on coinmarketcap. Also if the dev teams can get deal for partnership i am sure XRB price will skyrocket
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'll be honest that wasn't that clear to me as well, I didn't understand why it's without fees but there is a max fee anyway thanks for clearing this up, now I understand it pretty well. I just have a question though did they change the mechanism? Was there a fee before? Because as far as I remember there wasn't any fee, you're allowed to send as many xrb as you want in a single hour without paying for anything, maybe I'm wrong though, can someone clear this up? Anyway isn't xrb promoting feeless transaction? But why does there own raiwalletbot charge fee for more than one transactions in the same hour?
I made a poll several months ago. Users prefer to have small fees instead of time limits. There were fees in telegram bot. Always. Otherwise some attacker can spam bot with thousands send requests for free & literally disable service for all other users & spam network with bot server. Every transaction require server PoW calculation. In desktop wallet or web wallet user can make PoW. In telegram it's all up so central server.

show me the Roadmap please
https://raiblocks.net/media/raiblocks-roadmap-v2-en.png
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
show me the Roadmap please
Activity: 123
Excited to have @ZackShapiro on the team, leading iOS development. RaiBlocks on your iPhone, coming soon!

This is awesome news. i-phone app for instant transactions currency would be so cool. You are right. Progress is unbelievable. We should soon be into top 100 on CMC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of RaiBlocks on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/raiblocks/chart_gallery
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
News from telegram wallet RaiWalletBot

Renewed limits. Sending without fees every hour, max fee 0.01 XRB

What are these rates fee? I did not understand well. Thank you

What do you not understand? This applies to the telegrams of the wallet @RaiWalletBot. You can send one transaction every hour without commission. For the remaining transactions at the same hour, the maximum commission is 0.01 XRB.

I'll be honest that wasn't that clear to me as well, I didn't understand why it's without fees but there is a max fee anyway thanks for clearing this up, now I understand it pretty well. I just have a question though did they change the mechanism? Was there a fee before? Because as far as I remember there wasn't any fee, you're allowed to send as many xrb as you want in a single hour without paying for anything, maybe I'm wrong though, can someone clear this up? Anyway isn't xrb promoting feeless transaction? But why does there own raiwalletbot charge fee for more than one transactions in the same hour?
Jump to: