Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 212. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund
What IOTA is doing in last days is crazy.
I'm in XRB for a long time now and quite happy with outcome, especially that faucet got closed.

We just need more exposure, some bigger exchanges and partnerships. After this there is only one way this project might go... Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is the Miner page locked now?
I cannot access.
It keeps asking for Username and password.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Tested a small transaction from Bitgrail to my wallet 10 hours ago and although it shows as sent in the explorer, it's still not pocketed. Is there anything that can be done so I speed this process up?
Check block count in wallet (should be ~ 4,393,000 https://raiblocks.net/). Unlock wallet if status locked.
If all above correct, Advanced --> Search for receivables
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Tested a small transaction from Bitgrail to my wallet 10 hours ago and although it shows as sent in the explorer, it's still not pocketed. Is there anything that can be done so I speed this process up?
Activity: 113
with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

Clearly a scam, beware!

says the brand new account? ive been using for months? transferred over 25,000 XRB back and forth, no problem here  Huh

Warning!! NEVER PUT YOUR SEED ON myraiwallet.com Any sensible person knows that. Don't lose your coins. Always use desktop wallet. if you need help join us on discord chat.raiblocks.net Protect your coins and be cautious. It is supposed to be private only you should keep it by yourself do not give out in anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
iota can lick salty balls.

waiting on xrb future mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
What's the chance XRB can take some of IOTA's market share. Everything I hear about IOTA is that it is a scam, has a bug in its code and has a poor management team. This would be good news for XRB, no?

That's all FUD spread to accumulate cheap IOTA before this pump. IOTA is more geared towards machine to machine txs. XRB is not competing with IOTA in any way. XRB wants to be a currency and a store of value. This is not a fork of any other chain. Coded from ground up. Unique tech. XRB will be noticed by the market soon. When it does, expect the same IOTA like rally. Parabolic. Just buy and HODL.

The coolest thing about XRB is when you send 100 and you receive 100 instantly. Isn't it freaking astounding? Only XRB can do it out of 1300 cryptocurrencies on CMC besides IOTA. Isn't this sufficient to feature XRB in top 50 on coinmarktcap?
Activity: 716
Can't wait till xrb hit a big exchange patience will pay off great coin and holding long term
Activity: 29
We need bittrex/binance and definitely a korean exchange!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
What's the chance XRB can take some of IOTA's market share. Everything I hear about IOTA is that it is a scam, has a bug in its code and has a poor management team. This would be good news for XRB, no?

IOTA has CFB that's all it really needs I don't think we need to break down IOTA to get XRB up with their current resources  thats not a battle we should want.

I have been looking for some other exchanges maybe we can get XRB listed on,

livecoin.net
HitBTC
https://www.binance.com/
https://www.okex.com

Im not fermilliar with these exchanges but they might not demand as much of a payment as Bittrex and poloniex seem to want to get listed.

Activity: 4
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Any reason why the price is taking a dump atm ?

Pumped hard recently maybe just a correction
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Price is going up really nicely. Any bigger exchange would help for sure. Getting bigger volume and more exposure is what XRB needs right now.

Yup it is and a bigger exchange would be good exposure but only if the RaiBlocks project is making changes and has something to offer. Right now as it stands I don't see the reason why Bittrex should accept although I agree there is potential here. Because for one thing if there are zero fees for transactions (which I like btw) how does Bittrex or a big exchange get a piece? Are they going to take 0.5-2% in fees when withdrawing or what how does this part work I don't exactly know.
getting back listed on cryptopia and newly list on coinexchange for now would be nice. I remember Raiblocks always be the top biggest volume on crytopia but it's need to be delisted since much people threatened the supports staff from cryptopia

Im not a big fan of cryptopia they list way tomany coins with 0 volume and the overall volume is low.
Bittrex or poloniex would be best imo.
They will make money like they allways do on every order both sides that they dont make any on the usually flat fee withdrawl is inconsequential so dont worry about Bittrex or Poloniex making money.
They got their hands so deep in our pockets they could pull up our socks.

Yeah it's not the best exchange out there and it's volume is not the best either but still it's a good exchange, there's quite a huge volume in cryptopia if you compare it towards bitgrail,bitflip or mercatox, comparing these 4 exchange, cryptopia will be the best so getting this coin listed back on there will be a huge benefit for the project, it will attract quite a large market not as large as the exchanges that you mentioned but large enough to affect the price and the project's growth. Bittrex and polo are really the best but getting listed on there is really hard and it takes a big amount of money and it takes time, it takes a lot of time so while waiting for those two exchanges to add xrb, we can settle for exchanges like cryptopia or hitbtc, it's not the best but it got enough volume to keep the ball rolling and to help xrb reach a larger community.
legendary
Any reason why the price is taking a dump atm ?
Activity: 41
what currency will be accepted?
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Yup it is and a bigger exchange would be good exposure but only if the RaiBlocks project is making changes and has something to offer. Right now as it stands I don't see the reason why Bittrex should accept although I agree there is potential here. Because for one thing if there are zero fees for transactions (which I like btw) how does Bittrex or a big exchange get a piece? Are they going to take 0.5-2% in fees when withdrawing or what how does this part work I don't exactly know.
Bittrex will do whatever they want if the way they handle business is any indication.  They'll have no issues taking fees on a no fee coin.  They have no issues taking money from people considering the recent issues with so many people have their accounts essentially banned or frozen without any prior notice.  Personally I hope XRB gets added to any other major exchange, Trex is scum.

Anyone unfamilair with current events can go read up on their main thread.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1920
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Is there a new $XRB Windows wallet coming out? The current wallet looks like it was made back in the era of Windows 95. Unless I'm wrong and there is a better version.  Undecided
legendary
Price is going up really nicely. Any bigger exchange would help for sure. Getting bigger volume and more exposure is what XRB needs right now.

getting back listed on cryptopia and newly list on coinexchange for now would be nice. I remember Raiblocks always be the top biggest volume on crytopia but it's need to be delisted since much people threatened the supports staff from cryptopia

Im not a big fan of cryptopia they list way tomany coins with 0 volume and the overall volume is low.
Bittrex or poloniex would be best imo.
They will make money like they allways do on every order both sides that they dont make any on the usually flat fee withdrawl is inconsequential so dont worry about Bittrex or Poloniex making money.
They got their hands so deep in our pockets they could pull up our socks.

Activity: 238
i already full my bags waiting for the moon of this coin. i know this coin is better than any coin there. waiting for the announcement that this coin will enter big exchangers 😂😂
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

Jump to: