Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 247. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
I feel like the biggest thing that's being worked out at the moment is the remote PoW through broswer. That could lift exchanges and all kinds of services from the necessity of doing the PoW by themselves (sending and reciving txs requires a small ammount of PoW, done in few seconds on a normal PC).
The possibilities that this could open, paired with an instant, no-fee currency are endless. Just an example of what could be possible:

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!

Its clear you arent following the project, into the last months a new developer has joined the team and cleaned already a good part of the code , since he joined he started working into a light wallet wich should be ready this month, besides those he is helping Colin, main developer cleaning the code and improving it. Before wallet desktop version were a huge delay sync, now the wallet is very fast. There is a manager team to handle  the new claimers and new into raiblock soo they can understand it better. There is a team already contacting more exchanges with the purpose to expose more raiblocks, soo a lot thing has been done already and more to come, raiblocks does have active developers team.
There are two gambling options to play with raiblocks already around 3 online wallets as well, and more projects are borning using raiblocks, the fact you being able to send and receive without a fee is something IOTA has copy from xrb and as i know they havent yet made what they had promised, instant transactions.

It's really great seeing post like this one explaining all the works and the tiresome duty that the devs have undergone into making this project better and more viable. It's good to know that some people are really keen and observant with regards to this awesome project. Thanks for crediting the devs and the people behind RailBlocks Project!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Now come to 1k2 Threshold soon... Price so low ;(

There might still be possibilities of rise in price
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

At last a decision is to be made. Most claimers doesn't really care about the technology.

This is the reason why the faucet should be closed, a small percentage from left over coins sold off in an offering to fund future development and burn the rest of the left over coins.

The users of XRB have lost focus on the real purpose of this technology, by closing the faucet RaiBlocks will regain a lot of the focus back on the original intentions of what RaiBlocks is supposed to become.

Just close it so all this fud can stop and those resources can be moved to where they are needed more.

I agree. There weren't any major updates for the past 2-3 months on this thread.

Its clear you arent following the project, into the last months a new developer has joined the team and cleaned already a good part of the code , since he joined he started working into a light wallet wich should be ready this month, besides those he is helping Colin, main developer cleaning the code and improving it. Before wallet desktop version were a huge delay sync, now the wallet is very fast. There is a manager team to handle  the new claimers and new into raiblock soo they can understand it better. There is a team already contacting more exchanges with the purpose to expose more raiblocks, soo a lot thing has been done already and more to come, raiblocks does have active developers team.
There are two gambling options to play with raiblocks already around 3 online wallets as well, and more projects are borning using raiblocks, the fact you being able to send and receive without a fee is something IOTA has copy from xrb and as i know they havent yet made what they had promised, instant transactions.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
Developers, make the placement of voices in space, simply speaking stereo sound.
A man of such a captcha will perceive perfectly, and for a bot the signal will be the same as it was:

And voices and noise can be randomly changed by an auto-mixer, shifted to the left and to the right from the middle:

Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
i want exchange 81 XRB to $6 Perfect Money who want?
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Again the price of xrb drops, i think because those who earn from faucet sells directly and not hold it. There was an infographic comparing Raiblocks with IOTA and Bitcoin but i don't know at what page on this thread.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Does anyone have an infographic comparing Raiblocks with IOTA and Bitcoin and/or Ethereum?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Now come to 1k2 Threshold soon... Price so low ;(

Obviously it will rise since there are a number of claimers competing. Once they get XRB, all they do is dump.
Activity: 308
Wtf noise background is much more louder than voice captcha. Stupid devs.

There is always room for improvement, just let the dev know your opinions about the app so they can improve on it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Where it lets you download the course Audio should be downloaded is the image and most that we do not understand anything we touch download the image to see it and copy it is much easier for us and it is difficult for the real bot to do something

Or put captchas of addition or subtraction there are many forms and eliminate that satanic audio please
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
I would agree.  Close the faucet, sell the rest to fund development or burn, and focus on progressing the coin.  Too much time is being wasted messing around with the faucet.

At last a decision is to be made. Most claimers doesn't really care about the technology.

This is the reason why the faucet should be closed, a small percentage from left over coins sold off in an offering to fund future development and burn the rest of the left over coins.

The users of XRB have lost focus on the real purpose of this technology, by closing the faucet RaiBlocks will regain a lot of the focus back on the original intentions of what RaiBlocks is supposed to become.

Just close it so all this fud can stop and those resources can be moved to where they are needed more.

I agree. There weren't any major updates for the past 2-3 months on this thread.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
If there are no fees how to you pay for your expenses?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I agree with the closing of the faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Raiblocks faucet, should be closed or not?

Developers will be decided its future on October 15. I wish they will make a correct move as this will be a great impact for the future of the coin. Yes, coin may have get a higher value if the faucet will be closed but it may also be the reason of going down the value. You can predict but no one knows what will happen in the future. So, is it really closing the faucet is the solution?

There were people who want to close the faucet and what are their reasons?
Threshold is too fucking high, I have to complain about this so I can get it easily. I can't understand the sound, what the hell is it? This is useless. I can't get a share or xrb if this is the situation of the faucet. Damn, value is too low because of those who sell their xrb in low price. I want to gain profit and I have to stop the sellers by closing the faucet.

Those are the reasons of selfish people and ignorant people about the project. So, I would like to ask the devs. Do you mind this kind of complains? Hope you should not. Yeah most of the claimers are ignorant about the potential of the coin and some of not big investors are too hasty to gain profit so don't mind them. I think the devs should focus on maintaining, developing and innovating for the future of the coin rather than solving the complains. Just show a great road map and ideas and more investors will support the project.
I'm seeing the faucet in a good situation now. There's just always people who really have a selfish and ignorant reasoning. This is not a big problem like bitcoin that is in front of destroying the reputation by the the big people.

What if they burn the remaining supply? Let me tell you this, is there any guarantee that the value will rise if the faucet was closed? I bet no. Isn't just wasting the resources? What if they closed the faucet and make the distribution using a mining rig? That's a big consumption of electricity and a lot of investment rather than helping the people who are in needy and pay for the coin. Let them taste a small amount of success of the coin.

There are reasons why I valued the coin or the project and one of those is that it will help others rather than using big amount of electricity to get a share. It is the proof of their hardwork of solving captchas and it would be fair if how much they would like to sell it. If you would ask me about the value of the coin, it's too early to problem that. It's just been 3 years, why so hasty about the value? Let the distribution finished and it would just take a couple of years. For now, the devs should focus on maintaining the distribution, improving the wallets and innovating where we can use the coins like online shopping and once they keep it up, that will when the value rise.

i think its not good for the claimers we should prepare to lose the faucet or to become gone,i think the best is to teach the claimers how to sell because its going down day by day

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hello. Can somebody please help me? My account reached the threshold earlier, said it was Above, then it reset but I didn't get any XRB. What to do?
payments system of railblocks have problem now so wait until they fix that but you can claim even its have problem,if you have more question we have group in slack try to search there your other question then in twitter also
Thanks! I already received the payout. Took them 7 hours but at least I got the XRBs...happy claiming!
Activity: 308
Anyone receive payout?what is the current situation,i think its not ok if this will continue because of the price now,admin can you do a post here like what is happening now to faucet
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Does anyone know exactly how long the faucet has been in operation?

As far as I know, the faucet has been in operation as long as Raiblocks has been distributing back in January 2017. LOL, back then you can easily claim 40 XRB leisurely. Some folks get 1,000 XRB.
Jump to: