Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 246. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

I was wondering if it's hard to program a script that airdrops coins based on how much one has in it's wallet.
Frontiers list could be used to pull the % to distribute to each wallet; and we could have DAILY airdrops, following the inflactionary scheme that is already in use for the faucet.

It would be an incentive for people to hold their coins like in POS; and exchanges that usually gather lot of coins from their users, would get an advantage listing Raiblocks as they get a lot of XRB daily.
Therefore would be easyer for us to get on bigger exchanges.

While this might be a really cool idea, it would put a lot of stress on the network and the server that handles transactions.
BUT, you could set a threshold that only accounts with >N (e.g N = 10000 XRB) get a daily payment.
Maybe you could make a weekly payment, so fewer tx would be needed.

With this solution,
- holding would be incentivised until distribution is over.
- buying more coins would be rewarded
- but it would also favour the "rich are getting richer" scheme...

Well, if the newtork is stressed for a few thousand transaction/day added by this hypotetical airdrop, then it means raiblocks is not good for a production environment.
But I think it is, and that those extra transaction won't be a problem! Smiley
As for the rich getting richer... well, POS works the same way but still widely used.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

I was wondering if it's hard to program a script that airdrops coins based on how much one has in it's wallet.
Frontiers list could be used to pull the % to distribute to each wallet; and we could have DAILY airdrops, following the inflactionary scheme that is already in use for the faucet.

It would be an incentive for people to hold their coins like in POS; and exchanges that usually gather lot of coins from their users, would get an advantage listing Raiblocks as they get a lot of XRB daily.

While this might be a really cool idea, it would put a lot of stress on the network and the server that handles transactions.
BUT, you could set a threshold that only accounts with >N (e.g N = 10000 XRB) get a daily payment.
Maybe you could make a weekly payment, so fewer tx would be needed.

With this solution,
- holding would be incentivised until distribution is over.
- buying more coins would be rewarded
- but it would also favour the "rich are getting richer" scheme...

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
What are we waiting to stop the faucet, one single pools has collected 160 000 xrb into 2-3 days not sure about the time it took, but its pretty clear the faucet is being abused with those ilegal pools wich redirects the users to the main faucet....https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1krk59hztimazrartbssu5y311sa7qbgb5hrqpykwp1mfdxqzjijboktj93q  this one has collected already 700 000 xrb, its pretty clear the distribution model into faucet has failed.

I hope something will be done before day 15 October, its pretty clear this isnt working the way it were projected to be, fair distribution model isnt happening at all... I will ignore the other member above wich is clearing post non sense.... investors wont feed the pools greedy person for a long road, no matter raiblocks potencial. Its the same to make a new fork at bitcoin all days...

As i had sugested into slack maybe is time to ask the real supporters and not the faucet claimers and slaves...

We need a public vote using xrb to vote into the options we do have, i made an example

- burn remaining coins- send 1,01 xrb
-boost the faucet distribution- send 1,02 xrb
-airdrop the remaining coins- send 1,03 xrb
-stop faucet, use the remaing coins to marketing and get more developer inside the project, maybe a full time one- send 1,04 xrb

example wallet xxxxxx has 4 milion xrb and he does wanna to burn the remaining coins soo he will send once 1,01 xrb to the adress
example wallet xxxdddd has 30000 xrb and he wanna to stop the faucet soo he will send once 1,04 xrb

To get the community feedback would be easy to make something like that; would work even with just 0,01-0,04 xrb....

Each account would get a % vote according the number of coins he has, soo a 4 milion xrb account voting would have more value then 5 accounts with 100 000 xrb each...

What the... These guys are good in looking for a way to get around the faucet.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please do something against those bots. Some verification process by mail or something different. They are dirty rats and thieves who develop those bots.
pap
Activity: 40
as an investor I dont want to finance bots
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
The pools are online again every hour the majority of XRB was sent with the same address.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
What are we waiting to stop the faucet, one single pools has collected 160 000 xrb into 2-3 days not sure about the time it took, but its pretty clear the faucet is being abused with those ilegal pools wich redirects the users to the main faucet....https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1krk59hztimazrartbssu5y311sa7qbgb5hrqpykwp1mfdxqzjijboktj93q  this one has collected already 700 000 xrb, its pretty clear the distribution model into faucet has failed.

I hope something will be done before day 15 October, its pretty clear this isnt working the way it were projected to be, fair distribution model isnt happening at all... I will ignore the other member above wich is clearing post non sense.... investors wont feed the pools greedy person for a long road, no matter raiblocks potencial. Its the same to make a new fork at bitcoin all days...

As i had sugested into slack maybe is time to ask the real supporters and not the faucet claimers and slaves...

We need a public vote using xrb to vote into the options we do have, i made an example

- burn remaining coins- send 1,01 xrb
-boost the faucet distribution- send 1,02 xrb
-airdrop the remaining coins- send 1,03 xrb
-stop faucet, use the remaing coins to marketing and get more developer inside the project, maybe a full time one- send 1,04 xrb

example wallet xxxxxx has 4 milion xrb and he does wanna to burn the remaining coins soo he will send once 1,01 xrb to the adress
example wallet xxxdddd has 30000 xrb and he wanna to stop the faucet soo he will send once 1,04 xrb

To get the community feedback would be easy to make something like that; would work even with just 0,01-0,04 xrb....

Each account would get a % vote according the number of coins he has, soo a 4 milion xrb account voting would have more value then 5 accounts with 100 000 xrb each...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Does anyone have an infographic comparing Raiblocks with IOTA and Bitcoin and/or Ethereum?

that will be a good comparison, will like to see that
Activity: 35
Therrs a huge possibility that was doing of bot

Yes it is. If you're going to check the last payment history DISTRIBUTION OF 2017-10-05 06:00:03 (1507183203) from top 2 - 35 accounts belongs to only 1 person. Smiley As you can see they're all sending XRB on 1 account - xrb_11krtiurjqw8zrimt5icgt3fhsdik7qg8njffdifx7omi8a6on5wco5u4536

He got more than 150,000 XRB on that account. Smiley
Activity: 119
Therrs a huge possibility that was doing of bot
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
You would think people smart enough to break an audio capcha as complicated as this one with a bot would be doing something else with their talents.  I can't be easy to automate breaking down the audio until the numbers are understandable.
Activity: 161
Bot Detected .. ~5k claim/minutes.....

Yes it's strange, the number of claimants will not change or + -20-50, and captcha per minute is many times increased. Check their bots (((
Activity: 38
Bot Detected .. ~5k claim/minutes.....
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RaiWalletBot And RaiblocksTradeBot at telegram have problem? What time will be they fixed?
RaiWalletBot fixed. I guess RaiblocksTradeBot  should work in a few hours
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
RaiWalletBot And RaiblocksTradeBot at telegram have problem? What time will be they fixed?
Activity: 13
Dear Complainants,

I'm so tired reading your over and over again complains about the
value and faucet. You're looking for the faucet and the value only and not the improvements and how to contribute on the project. And I want to give you a big FUCK YOU for that. Shame on you motherfuckers! Is it the devs fault if they came up with the idea of audio and make it harder to stop the bots and pools? Is it their fault if the value is low because they want to continue the distribution?

First, the faucet was made for the distribution of xrb for FREE yet
you still complaining? Maybe you will say you work for it so its not free. Damn you! No one pushes you to work for it so stop complaining and we don't want you to work for it if you'll just keep on complaining. Go to hell and work there!
Second, we all know that the value was so low because of the stupid traders. And now, blaming the faucet to stop the stupid traders. Again, it is the traders who is responsible for the value and not the faucet. If you want to close the faucet, you should apply as a developer then close it. Why keep pushing to close it, if the devs want to continue the distribution? To gain a higher value? The price will only be higher if there are too many investors. Do you think you can sell your xrb in a higher price if there's no investor?

Ask yourselves first, what did you contribute to the project. If none, then shut up and stop spreading a bad image to the project as this will not help to the rising of the coin and we will gain nothing.

dude, just save ur energy, most of the complainants are retarded people.
Activity: 14
Dear Developers,

Thank you for bringing this project. It's hard to find something like this promising project. I believe there were a big improvements on the project especially on the synchronization and finding a way to list the XRB on the other exchanges plus maintaining the distribution. Keep it guys! I know you're doing good and will make a great improvements before and for this coming year as I've seen the road maps and starting to hire new people for the development.

Dear Complainants,

I'm so tired reading your over and over again complains about the
value and faucet. You're looking for the faucet and the value only and not the improvements and how to contribute on the project. And I want to give you a big FUCK YOU for that. Shame on you motherfuckers! Is it the devs fault if they came up with the idea of audio and make it harder to stop the bots and pools? Is it their fault if the value is low because they want to continue the distribution?

First, the faucet was made for the distribution of xrb for FREE yet
you still complaining? Maybe you will say you work for it so its not free. Damn you! No one pushes you to work for it so stop complaining and we don't want you to work for it if you'll just keep on complaining. Go to hell and work there!
Second, we all know that the value was so low because of the stupid traders. And now, blaming the faucet to stop the stupid traders. Again, it is the traders who is responsible for the value and not the faucet. If you want to close the faucet, you should apply as a developer then close it. Why keep pushing to close it, if the devs want to continue the distribution? To gain a higher value? The price will only be higher if there are too many investors. Do you think you can sell your xrb in a higher price if there's no investor?

Ask yourselves first, what did you contribute to the project. If none, then shut up and stop spreading a bad image to the project as this will not help to the rising of the coin and we will gain nothing.

Dear Investors,

I believe we bought the XRB as this is one of the promising digital currency. Maybe some of us were now worrying and want to close the faucet because of the value and this was made by the stupid traders but we should not impose a bad image on the project and lead the devs to close the faucet. We know this is a great opportunity to buy XRB, it just so happen that some of us can't take anymore stakes or out of fund. What we can contribute to the project if we still believing on it is to encourage another investors, add some stakes and hold our coins for the future.

Dear Claimers,

Faucet is a good thing for the project however most of you really don't understand what you are receiving from it and about its value. It was just used in a wrong way that's why it's now have a bad impact on the value but surely good for the buyers. Yes, faucet is good thing because this was another way to caught the attention for the coin. Maybe more of the investors were before claimers and when they became interested and aware on the potential of the coin, they started to collect XRB. Faucet is another way to make an investor however looks like faucet became just another way to make money for others since they really dont know its potential and thats really affecting the market because there are more supplies rather than the demand. For the claimers out there who really understand the potential of XRB, what you can contribute is to encourage them to be aware of the project and its potential, so they maybe hold their coins and sell it for a higher price. Also join us to become an investor for a long term goal.

Dear Community,

We know that this is one of the great project out there. Let's continue supporting the Raiblocks project and as a community we should contribute for the project and we will all gain something on it. Encourage more investors, spread how interesting the project is, post something good like the improvements and do not complain or say something not good anymore. It is the community who will decided its future so do something if you want the XRB rise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
I feel like the biggest thing that's being worked out at the moment is the remote PoW through broswer. That could lift exchanges and all kinds of services from the necessity of doing the PoW by themselves (sending and reciving txs requires a small ammount of PoW, done in few seconds on a normal PC).
The possibilities that this could open, paired with an instant, no-fee currency are endless. Just an example of what could be possible:

This is the FUTURE !!!!!
Activity: 300
Merit: 102
Vote for addition of XRB on a new exchange https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
Jump to: