Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 250. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
developers, please turn on the maintenance faucet : let the bot accounts get all the payments !! let the threshold drop faster !! it's a matter of a couple of days, if the maintenance !!
What?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
developers, please turn on the maintenance faucet : let the bot accounts get all the payments !! let the threshold drop faster !! it's a matter of a couple of days, if the maintenance !!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
thanks devs.. i just came back on claiming last 2 days,, i still find it hard but i think i can manage,, thanks for this faucet,, hope the price will moon soon

soon the price will be not more than 1000-1500 maybe less so have time to sell for 2000

The price is just playing in that range. Hopefully, it will pick up soon in a couple of months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thanks devs.. i just came back on claiming last 2 days,, i still find it hard but i think i can manage,, thanks for this faucet,, hope the price will moon soon

soon the price will be not more than 1000-1500 maybe less so have time to sell for 2000
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Man, how could anyone able to decipher that? It all sounds like a robot speaking underwater. I applaud the claimers who can reach a thousand claims on these.
Activity: 81
Activity: 35

I just looked into Raiblocks for the first time and I'm really trying to figure out how the fuck I can decipher this audio captcha but I'm not getting any numbers out of it. Do any experienced captcha-ers have some tips on how to make sense of this bs?

i'm not an experienced *captcha-er* but i can reach around 170 claim in one hour.

once i figured out & remember the way they pronounce the numbers (0-9), it becomes easy.
the hardest part for me is to differentiate between 2&0 and to concentrate.

that's why i usually claim when i'm in the restroom while doing number two lol.

Gotcha, do u have any tips on how to figure out the pattern or pronunciations? Do they rattle off the captcha number at the same interval or does it change? Also, if you don't mind sharing, how much do u normally receive per faucet payout when you're doing the claims?

Always watch out for the numbers 1 and 9 sometimes you're going to hear it but it's not included. Type it if it's said properly and clear. You might also want to watch out for the numbers 2 and 0. If it's pronounced as "Too" and it's 2 but if it's pronounced as "Zoo" it's zero Cheesy You'll get a hold of it in time. Just don't rush it and listen carefully Cheesy
Activity: 112

Gotcha, do u have any tips on how to figure out the pattern or pronunciations? Do they rattle off the captcha number at the same interval or does it change? Also, if you don't mind sharing, how much do u normally receive per faucet payout when you're doing the claims?

- i downloaded some of the audio and listen to them for a couple of times.
- time interval & audio frequencies change all the time.
- 81 - 83.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Its that true railblocks gone this year like the end of dec?
no, raiblocks doing some great project until January 2018, improve and expand starting from now.
that is good information,can you explain why you know that

he is community manager

Hope the good projects dont just end by January 2018

The project doesn't end by january 2018 but the distribution through faucet does. It was announced on here that the dev who is responsible for the distribution will leave the team by december 2017 so by january 2018 the distribution method will change and will probably not be through a faucet anymore, but don't worry though the project is still alive and kicking and it will be alive and kicking until a very long time  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

I just looked into Raiblocks for the first time and I'm really trying to figure out how the fuck I can decipher this audio captcha but I'm not getting any numbers out of it. Do any experienced captcha-ers have some tips on how to make sense of this bs?

i'm not an experienced *captcha-er* but i can reach around 170 claim in one hour.

once i figured out & remember the way they pronounce the numbers (0-9), it becomes easy.

Activity: 112

Activity: 10
Wtf noise background is much more louder than voice captcha. Stupid devs.
Activity: 308
Its that true railblocks gone this year like the end of dec?
no, raiblocks doing some great project until January 2018, improve and expand starting from now.
that is good information,can you explain why you know that

he is community manager

Hope the good projects dont just end by January 2018
Activity: 266
All members go vote for this coin on new market - https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote , register on market and vote for Mrai in freevote.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
to dev, please be retained for captcha audio, because with captcha audio thresold not soar, i vote to keep chaptcha audio
tanks dev
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
please fix audio captcha ,is badly heard and does damage to the ears, I understand that you want to take away the bots but humans suffer when hearing sounds to the limit of damaging health.

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
With the audio captchas it had replaced the bots, atleast the claims and thereshold has reduced a lot since they changed those, its sad that the developers were forced to go into audio to stop the bots. The faucet were to be a fair distribution model, wich has turned into a nightmare, and wasted a lot time wich developers could had used to improve the coin.
Activity: 434
look raiblocks dev going crazy now. let alone robots, although humans are very difficult to solve this voice captcha. why not change from faucet into mining if you have problem with bot captcha ?
Activity: 119
The most important thing now is that bots aren't eligible to flood up the threshold.
Jump to: