Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 251. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
This coin is most undervalued in relation to worldwide search volume. Kicker is, most of that search volume is from 3rd world (less buyers). However, that interest could "trickle up"?

Do you mind giving value and raising price? Come tommorrow with 2000BTC and pump it. good luck
Activity: 4
the sound is still not fixed do not ignore the users ignore us, one thing is to be antibots and another is to leave inhumanly make captchas .....
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Kill the faucet, burn remaining coin, get listed on Bittrex. I'm a genius, I should be a developer.  Grin

I too concur with this idea! I dont understand why the distribution has to be through faucet. Could there not be a faster and better way to distribute? I just think a year + is a really long time and I am not sure it is in this

projects best interest. I am interested still and will watch this project to see what develops of this faucet situation. All the best

I think its distribution is via faucet is because there is no such thing as free in here.

They give it for free, but you have to work for it.

But yea, killing the faucet might help the coin to increase its price,

or maybe not get listed at any exchange at all. LOOOOL kidding
Activity: 196
That means in using RaiBlocks network there are no fees, and transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
Kill the faucet, burn remaining coin, get listed on Bittrex. I'm a genius, I should be a developer.  Grin

I too concur with this idea! I dont understand why the distribution has to be through faucet. Could there not be a faster and better way to distribute? I just think a year + is a really long time and I am not sure it is in this

projects best interest. I am interested still and will watch this project to see what develops of this faucet situation. All the best
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
hey i know a neat site, it's called BITTREX!

This would be great but I don't see this coming in the picture in a month or two unless they polished some issues with the wallet.
Activity: 27
I wonder if faucet "developers" make test before on in production environment!
Because I really do not believe they do not realize the obvious problems!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Kill the faucet, burn remaining coin, get listed on Bittrex. I'm a genius, I should be a developer.  Grin

fuckin A'!!

X gets the square!!

I concur!!
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hey i know a neat site, it's called BITTREX!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
The coin-hive was put as testing limiter for bots.
It's not a question of money, these are the Monero we raised with it 0.00430216 in about 12 hours.

There are some news coming up with the WASM PoW and we could use it as limiter, but I also guess BOTS will have enough money for PoW. So probably PoW as limiter won't be a good option as it has been implemented now.

are you going to change that after finding much better one? I'm curious about the test of monero mining from your faucets so basically those who
claimed using their computer are now a miner since its a script from the faucets site has been created, are you going to find much suited one in
order to generate more captcha rewards? just curious .
Activity: 2
I like the audio faucet very much, but today 29/09/1017 this is impossible to hear something, please devs continue with the audios but reduce the noise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It's not a question of money, these are the Monero we raised with it 0.00430216 in about 12 hours.

There are some news coming up with the WASM PoW and we could use it as limiter, but I also guess BOTS will have enough money for PoW. So probably PoW as limiter won't be a good option as it has been implemented now.

Lol bots will adapt again and continue their work. And all your eforts to stop them influence your users only. For example I was blocked, but I have never used bots)) It doesn't metter because I've already bought and collected some coins. But I supose I'm not the only one who suffered. To write you private messages have not prodused any result.
Activity: 4
please fix audio captcha ,is badly heard and does damage to the ears, I understand that you want to take away the bots but humans suffer when hearing sounds to the limit of damaging health.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Its that true railblocks gone this year like the end of dec?
no, raiblocks doing some great project until January 2018, improve and expand starting from now.
that is good information,can you explain why you know that

he is community manager
Activity: 308
Its that true railblocks gone this year like the end of dec?
no, raiblocks doing some great project until January 2018, improve and expand starting from now.
that is good information,can you explain why you know that
Activity: 308
price down to 2000sat . i still wait for 1500sat and buy buy buy
Just wait and but it at 1000sat again, it's going down with all these people selling constantly everday.

I dont think they are the only ones going down, most tokens are
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I wish you to remove this miracle sooner, if I have a processor, do you pay me for its repair or a new one?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Thank you for the detailed explanation.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.

Jump to: