Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 252. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Now it's gone the heat can now be done and without the help of a script at an hour 350 pull

Thank you Mike, if you can make another captcha faster, I want 450 per hour

Oh and Mike, oh, and that's what Smiley invented
But he does not do it for himself, but for us people, the mining worked great, if Colin does not know then that he knew that he can be connected to the mining because Mike is trying for us all
Listen to the shirt you're there give you even more speed CAPTCHA and then as it slowly goes. Thank you!                       
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
raiblock use script minercoin on your cpu.  

yea so sad
while raiblocks ditributing their coins, but in the same time they mining XMR through faucet lol  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
raiblock use script minercoin on your cpu. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
i dont really understand how the wallet works.
The one i downloaded from https://raiblocks.net/ for windows.
If you want to back up your wallet you copy the seednumbers.
But it doesnt really work like other wallets where u can backup a wallet.dat file on a usb stuck.
You just got the numbers?

Yes that's correct. All you need is the numbers which is used to import your account in case needed.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
But it doesnt really work like other wallets where u can backup a wallet.dat file on a usb stuck.
hai, wallet backups https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Wallet-Backups
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Now it's gone the heat can now be and without the help of the script at hour 350 to pull

Thank you Mike, if you can make another captcha faster, I want 450 per hour Cool

Developers are what is behind the know-how?

A new lump lit up, well, you and drug addicts
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
price down to 2000sat . i still wait for 1500sat and buy buy buy
Just wait and but it at 1000sat again, it's going down with all these people selling constantly everday.
Activity: 210
price down to 2000sat . i still wait for 1500sat and buy buy buy
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Its that true railblocks gone this year like the end of dec?
no, raiblocks doing some great project until January 2018 will continue, improve and expand starting from now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
faucet devs...

are you listening to your community? Everyone has been telling these audio captchas are horrible. Everyone wants the first audio captcha, because turns out, it's the best audio captcha there can be. It's either that audio captcha or something 100x worse.

Currently it's very very hard to hear those numbers, because this smooth or whatever the fuck this is background noise blends too much with captcha spellings
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
we need physical XRB coins!

100 or 1000 XRB per coin would be nice Cool

and make it in a hexagonal shape.
this is great idea, anyone expert in that field willing to start?
could be in silver to make it more valuable, but not gold
pure gold coin would make it too expensive for many of us to buy

Definitely a really good idea, it will be awesome to get a physical xrb coin being such a fan of this project that will be like a dream come true to me and I agree I think making it in silver will be best, in that way it will be more affordable and a lot of people can purchase it. I think it will also be a good idea if people can purchase the physical coin with their xrbs, I'm sure that will add more value to the coin.
Activity: 308
Its that true railblocks gone this year like the end of dec?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
According to the white paper the project turns to be really perspective and interesting. But I'm not enogh good in technical aspects and can't consider how feasible is it. So, it would be greate to hear someone's opinion on it. Or read some tech analysis of the white paper.
Activity: 308
This project promised Users a simple experience without technical jargon, hope its delivering on that
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
One thing I know and that can not help this coin are the third world dumpers. They come in like a colony of ant and anytime there is capital appreciation they dump on price increase

We should be happy because we can buy and HODL cheap XRB which has a great future. I have no time doing captchas anymore.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Great idea to make physical Xrb coins. Silver will be ok for most of us. Will be something like Cassacius 0.5 Bitcoin physical coin?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
we need physical XRB coins!

100 or 1000 XRB per coin would be nice Cool

and make it in a hexagonal shape.
this is great idea, anyone expert in that field willing to start?
could be in silver to make it more valuable, but not gold
pure gold coin would make it too expensive for many of us to buy
Jump to: