Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 253. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 145
Oh my God, what a long thread already at 395 plus pages. No major exchange yet in the horizon? Raiblocks is obviously supported by a lot in the community.
Not really, 80% of this thread of third world captcha solvers complaining all the time about the faucet.  All they do is sell their coins.  Very rarely do you hear anyone talking about the coin from an investment standpoint.
But that is the proof that Raiblocks have a huge community. Yes people from the third world are a majority of the community, but at least they made money out of it
  Yeah I guess you could define that as a community, but not a very good one for the health of the coin long term.  Ideally you want people who are interested in the coin and will use it.  Not just see it as a freebie and sell it asap, that kind of community has killed many coins before.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
One thing I know and that can not help this coin are the third world dumpers. They come in like a colony of ant and anytime there is capital appreciation they dump on price increase
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
hello team XRB,
i need more information of dev team, whitepaper, pls ?
https://raiblocks.net/
Here it is
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hello team XRB,
i need more information of dev team, whitepaper, pls ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
we need physical XRB coins!

100 or 1000 XRB per coin would be nice Cool

and make it in a hexagonal shape.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
4.72 claims/claimer 1 m

1 captcha 15 to 22s max 4, why 4.72 captcha/min?

Bots adapt to our changes, and we keep changing audio to block them.

thanks mike  Smiley
Activity: 35
4.72 claims/claimer 1 m

Good job on keeping the bots at bay. I know the captcha is a little bit hard to understand sometimes but if it's the only solution for it then I'll support your decision 100%. Don't mind the whiner babies who doesn't stop whining.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
4.72 claims/claimer 1 m

cant say anything but its your position to do the change in order to make it fair and those who keeps complaining no one forcing them to continue
solving captcha its always the decision of devs that's needed to follow,.
Activity: 4
as the tap is now impossible to work normally, between sounds and so many variations we are going to go crazy all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Oh my God, what a long thread already at 395 plus pages. No major exchange yet in the horizon? Raiblocks is obviously supported by a lot in the community.
Not really, 80% of this thread of third world captcha solvers complaining all the time about the faucet.  All they do is sell their coins.  Very rarely do you hear anyone talking about the coin from an investment standpoint.
But that is the proof that Raiblocks have a huge community. Yes people from the third world are a majority of the community, but at least they made money out of it

Claimers sell their coins as a living and that's how XRB is distributed. We the investors purchase them at a cheap price and HODL.
Yes that's also true, most of the investors doesn't really have to post on this thread because they don't need to. The Captcha solvers are all it takes to make this thread alive. Also when the price dropped to 400 sat last april, many investors have started their HODL
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
4.72 claims/claimer 1 m

You can only harm people, and bots like you did and will do.

You only spend our time
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

slaves why did you do this, now nothing left to be heard.

Mike and what kind of grass do you have now?

Activity: 38
@@ I dont understand anything... what wrong with our dev? Shocked Shocked
Activity: 4
lmfao whats wrong with the latest audio ?  Cheesy was that a recordof running motor? not even atleast one number can be heard from that captcha Cheesy
developer troll us
Activity: 9
lmfao whats wrong with the latest audio ?  Cheesy was that a recordof running motor? not even atleast one number can be heard from that captcha Cheesy
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
4.72 claims/claimer 1 m

Activity: 98
4.72 claims/claimer 1 m

Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
I have no interest in doing captchas but i tried it out for testing purposes and all i heard was a wall of sound and could not make out any number. I reloaded the page a few times with the same result. Just thought i would let you know
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Claimers sell their coins as a living and that's how XRB is distributed. We the investors purchase them at a cheap price and HODL.
Jump to: