Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 296. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
random user: what's the menu for today, devs?... maintenance or slow captchas?
devs: slow captchas, sir.
random user: you guys suck!
devs: we know  Grin

stupid troll get lost . . .
Activity: 13
random user: what's the menu for today, devs?... maintenance or slow captchas?
devs: slow captchas, sir.
random user: you guys suck!
devs: we know  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
after the one week maintance the faucet works well and captcha seem improved and loads verry fast but i notice that some feature are missing and that is the  paylist , now i cant see how much im claiming and its hard to work blindly. yesterday the faucet went to maintenance again  and ithought they will fix the paylist but im wrong,the paylist is still locked and now the captcha i loading verry slow. what  is happing to raiblocks devs?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I would like to remind everyone also that 13 year olds know how to use the internet and might be using raiblocks to fund their videogame and hot cheetos expenses.

Probably some of the more offensive posts come from 13 year olds who tell their mom to shut up while they play their videogames.

Just look at some of the usernames, it's like were in a call of duty forum  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)

Ok I'll look into it.

In the meantime, don't private message me saying you are from a 3rd world country with your less than 2 posts newbie account trying to get a freebie.

Don't claim to be from an impoverished area either, I was raised in a poor country so I know from experience. People from poor countries don't go around claiming they are, I can tell who is and who is not just by the way they post on this forum.

I would like to start some sort of giveaway for those who are in impoverished countries, I still havent decided how much.

It's only fair for people like myself to give back to the crypto community after being given so much by it.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

Activity: 27

I do not like not knowing my actual amount of claims, with so many autofresh and delays, I have no way of knowing if the system is counting, or how much I still need to reach the payment.
I only see the minimum going up!
I recommend the release of personal claims.

"https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/paylist.php?acc=xrb_...."
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

If you're a third world scumbag using the faucet as your job, then good I hope the price drops to 1 satoshi so it forces you to do something else with your time instead of spamming this thread with a bunch of complaining useless nonsense.

Dude, is that necessary?
If you're not from 3rd world country, good for you, no need to bash whole country just because some irritating people.

It's the person, not the country.
Cheers.
Activity: 84
I sent you devs a suggestion pm on how slow captchas could be fixed.
Activity: 4
Captchas are slow again...... I'm gonna put the claims to devs off.  Angry
Yeah, captchas are slow but still better than maintenance Smiley I think devs could test on a separate testnet network server, so they wouldn't need to shutdown main captcha server for maintenance. But I noticed it's in intervals, one minute it's fast, other minute it's slow.

@Byte16 where is the main server located though? Might be a thing that some people are just further away from it
Activity: 21
English
Hello everyone, it is seen that the Devs fulfilled their part of putting the operative page ... The problem now is the same as 2 weeks ago, the captchas are slow. Waiting for solution, thank you.
--------------
Spanish
Hola todos, se ve que los Dev cumplieron su parte de poner la página operativa… El problema ahora es el mismo de hace 2 semanas, las captchas están lentas. Esperando solución, gracias.
Activity: 18
Guys, I have a question. Have you had any problems with the telegram wallet to receive xrb? It's just in case.
Activity: 82
crypto
Nice bounce in price by our dear Raiblocks! With such strong performance on the market even during stress times and only being available on low-liquidity exchanges, this is very bullish about the XRB price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hey bro just a piece of advice while waiting for the faucet to come back online, why don't you join some signature campaigns on here? It pays very well and it will give you some time to stop worrying about the faucet.  Smiley

sorry bro, I'm not into shilling shitcoins. I just want raiblocks faucet to work.

Payments are resored, web developers working to enable faucet & migrate it in a best server farm now.

Great! What's the time estimation though?

Shitcoins? Oh wow okay well you do you bro! Raiblock faucet is back hope you're happy now. Happy claiming I guess  Grin
Most of problems should be gone, faucet enabled.

Hey dev I just want to say that I applaud you so much for being so hard working and professional towards faucet claimers who always nag on here about the faucet. Thank you so much for your hard work  Grin
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Most of problems should be gone, faucet enabled.
Hey bro just a piece of advice while waiting for the faucet to come back online, why don't you join some signature campaigns on here? It pays very well and it will give you some time to stop worrying about the faucet.  Smiley

sorry bro, I'm not into shilling shitcoins. I just want raiblocks faucet to work.

Payments are resored, web developers working to enable faucet & migrate it in a best server farm now.

Great! What's the time estimation though?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
@Byte16 so what stage is faucet currently? Can we help somehow?
@RaiBlocksCommunityWill
@Byte16
what's the current state with faucet? Can we help somehow?
Devs, is everything ok? (not pushing, just asking)

If there is any way our community can help, just let us know, we will gladly help

Devs, is everything ok? (not pushing, just asking)

If there is any way our community can help, just let us know, we will gladly help
Jump to: