Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 295. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can get some money after claiming 7100 times?

I don't want to be rude, but am just asking. Considering that you can't solve more than 10 captchas per minute, that would still be 710 minutes so almost 12 hours.

Why such a high threshold and how much can you expect to earn after that?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well Well , after a few lagging in faucet , it becomes a huge one and now what happen? Faucet maintaince again .... Whut ?
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
While the current paylist is locked trust them guys they dont scam other even you read the previous post here they no have record for scam,you need to understand them because running the faucet is so hard to manage i think wait them to fix the problem
Activity: 95
Merit: 3

I do not like not knowing my actual amount of claims, with so many autofresh and delays, I have no way of knowing if the system is counting, or how much I still need to reach the payment.
I only see the minimum going up!
I recommend the release of personal claims.

"https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/paylist.php?acc=xrb_...."

I think so too ...
Activity: 36
A lot of FUD going on in this thread.. I'm gonna give a compliment, very nice work so far! Impressed :-) Easy to use, fast etc. Keep up the good work guys!
Activity: 26
I'm not sure about distribution destiny after 31 December. Since the increase inflation plan to distribute all in that date seems stuck, the most probably option are burn remaining funds or another dev will conitnue it. I really don't know what the team will choose.

In the meanwhile we are working to increase faucet health.

Dear developer.

Why do not you do javascript, which would determine who is an ordinary person and who is a bot.
You yourself tried to solve the captcha? If so, then think about how many captcha you can solve in a minute? I can not be more than 10. There is a certain amount of captch that a person can do in one minute. Bots will recognize the CAPTCHA by much faster than a person.
Why not make javascript, which would determine the number of executed Captcha, who is an ordinary person and who is a bot. Then block the bots by ip, block and prevent the purse on which the bot is running. You can do it.
Thanks to this, you can stop the bots, thus the number of captcha will not so rapidly grow.

thats my problem right now . . . suddenly my ip was ban . . . im not using anything . . . im manually type the captcha . . . i hope it will resolve . . .

PS: Its back to normal now thanks dev . . .
Activity: 15
I'm not sure about distribution destiny after 31 December. Since the increase inflation plan to distribute all in that date seems stuck, the most probably option are burn remaining funds or another dev will conitnue it. I really don't know what the team will choose.

Dear developer.

Why do not you do javascript, which would determine who is an ordinary person and who is a bot.
You yourself tried to solve the captcha? If so, then think about how many captcha you can solve in a minute? I can not be more than 10. There is a certain amount of captch that a person can do in one minute. Bots will recognize the CAPTCHA by much faster than a person.
Why not make javascript, which would determine the number of executed Captcha, who is an ordinary person and who is a bot. Then block the bots by ip, block and prevent the purse on which the bot is running. You can do it.
Thanks to this, you can stop the bots, thus the number of captcha will not so rapidly grow.
my ip was banned suddenly Sad Sad Sad

the faucet run good because for your manage can you think 3x before you leave it to others and kindly do this for so many people believe in you like me
there some recaptcha error popup

Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our help page

but im not using any bot or something . . .
 Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.

@christian07

I'll leave the distribution in 31 December 2017. If distribution won't be shorted I will pass the distribution managment in the hand of a person of my trust and that is agreed by the main foundators members of the project.

I took this decision because the faucet has become something I didn't like. From a free-distribution is become a users-obsession distribution.

Not all users are bad. I strongly think most of users are good people.

It will be a honor to serve this cause for other 4 months. MikeRow.

i think if the faucet will pass to other its good but if you are still who manage railblocks is the best because this is good now under you
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
@christian07

I'll leave the distribution in 31 December 2017. If distribution won't be shorted I will pass the distribution managment in the hand of a person of my trust and that is agreed by the main foundators members of the project.

I took this decision because the faucet has become something I didn't like. From a free-distribution is become a users-obsession distribution.

Not all users are bad. I strongly think most of users are good people.

It will be a honor to serve this cause for other 4 months. MikeRow.

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
These days sometime, distribution can miss. But we are still doing some work.
Please, be patient for few days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Captchas are slow again...... I'm gonna put the claims to devs off.  Angry

I can only claim for more than 1 hour continously and faster and then now it goes back to its normal which is VERY SLOW Sad
Activity: 15
CURRENT PAYLIST IS LOCKED.

Locked Paylist, due to illegal pools the paylist has been locked/hidden,

this stops the pools from functioning and supports solo bots.

Solo bots will get your more RaiBlocks (xrb) then pools.
Your claims still count.
Activity: 13
we are all like this the truth is very difficult to work in the blind since reaching the top is eternal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Friends are there any problems with telegram? because my payment does not arrive.

no there is no problem on telegram, maybe you just don't reach the payout thereshold . i  guess you need to claim more hard although its hard to claim if you can't see your balance. by the way, are there any tools or alternatives to see our balance on raiblocks faucet?
Activity: 13
Friends are there any problems with telegram? because my payment does not arrive.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Huh? I don't think there's wrong with the faucet, i can claim perfectly fine.. And not that slow, thanks devs
Jump to: