Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 298. (Read 775150 times)

pap
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
If you have an interest in the coin long term then the temporary price fluctuations don't really mean anything, unless you're just waiting for it to hit a bottom again so you can buy more.  The next big event of an addition to a major exchange will be very rewarding.

If you're a third world scumbag using the faucet as your job, then good I hope the price drops to 1 satoshi so it forces you to do something else with your time instead of spamming this thread with a bunch of complaining useless nonsense.

even long term investors don't consider -25% collapse a temporary price fluctuations... So ofc they are interested in whatever boosts the price - faucet

Could you please tell me how increasing the supply boost the price? In economics when supply increase price decrease what is the difference here. Thanx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you have an interest in the coin long term then the temporary price fluctuations don't really mean anything, unless you're just waiting for it to hit a bottom again so you can buy more.  The next big event of an addition to a major exchange will be very rewarding.

If you're a third world scumbag using the faucet as your job, then good I hope the price drops to 1 satoshi so it forces you to do something else with your time instead of spamming this thread with a bunch of complaining useless nonsense.

even long term investors don't consider -25% collapse a temporary price fluctuations... So ofc they are interested in whatever boosts the price - faucet
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Getting xrb is very hard now, we have to type 6000 captcha text for about 80 xrb. whether there is a social media campaign or another campaign to get this coin.
pap
If this answer is for me i never used the faucet, but i guess you are one of the guys taking advantage of the faucet as i understand from your angry reply
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

pap
no, there is a correlation that when faucet closes, people panic and sell off. We need faucet opened asap, otherwise all those investors that put faith in raiblocks will end up screwed.

And raiblocks is going to be biig in near future. Stupid to sell now.

It is not because of the price today, every time XRB gets some popularity there are big dumps in bit grail. Last week when XRB was around 3600 someone sold many maybe a million XRB for 3200, this happens everyday. Some people doesnt want XRB to be popular so they can use the faucet bots easly. Last week it was 150th on marketcap now it is 180.
no, there is a correlation that when faucet closes, people panic and sell off. We need faucet opened asap, otherwise all those investors that put faith in raiblocks will end up screwed.

And raiblocks is going to be biig in near future. Stupid to sell now.
pap
For a solo player, I happy to see the FAUCET MAINTENANCE, they hope the dev can make it fair.  Grin

you are happy you can't claim and your raiblocks net worth is collapsing? wtf

Be sure with the faucet opening it will collapse more, i will sell all my XRB because of this faucet system and the bots. Unfortunately XRB is not going anywhere
For a solo player, I happy to see the FAUCET MAINTENANCE, they hope the dev can make it fair.  Grin

you are happy you can't claim and your raiblocks net worth is collapsing? wtf
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

god dammit -20% already, let's pray devs can launch faucet sooner...
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
god dammit the value of xrb is collapsing while faucet maintenance... Hope faucet launches soon, so value can increase asap
That's kind of expected, since I guess 60-70% of claimers are bot and are the ones who keep occupying the top 200 list.
god dammit the value of xrb is collapsing while faucet maintenance... Hope faucet launches soon, so value can increase asap
Activity: 46
Hi dev. I have a solution for the faucet. I think it will make the work better and the release of the coin more fair.

We will drop 3000xrb every 10 minutes.

The maximum number claims to receive a coin is 300 for 10 minutes.(When a person makes enough claims, it will stop at 300.)

List 200 people with the largest number of claims or 200 people earning the earliest 300 claims will receive a coin. (calculated in 10 minutes): your xrb = (3000/total claims)*(your claims)  >>> The number of claims is reset to zero for the next round.

All those outside the top 200: The number of claims of all those outside the 200 list will be divided by 2 >>>next round.
(example: Mr.bean outside the 200 list. Mr.bean has 160 claims in Round 1.  >> end of round 1 >> claim of Mr.bean=160/2=80claims >>round 2. At round 2 he started from 80 claims.)
So everything will be fair to everyone. And minimize bot and server overload phenomenon.

Ok
You can consult of me.
Thank!
 Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Today i will try new wallet v8.0 . i will write here if i have some problems with sync or other problems.

I have installed new wallet v.8.0 on my PC. I have windows 7 64 bit and HDD. Now after 4 hours sync is at 1.500.000 + blocks downloaded. I have to wait 4 more hours to be fully sync?

I leave PC on until 2.000.000 + blocks downloaded. Now i turn on PC and the problem is that wallet stay at same block. Do i need to do some settings to sync further?
also, when will raiblocks be available on exchanges like bittrex and many more? This coin could skyrocket if it was available on those most popular exchanges
I'm with you on this one, if I were part of the team I would have closed the faucet and just distribute the coins through airdrop. These people who are bashing everywhere just triggers me and reading their posts stresses the heck out of me, luckily the devs are very mature and professional and they know how to handle these bashers/complainers very well.

Hope they won't do that, because airdropping would just make rich get richer and poor get poorer. Current faucet system is great, because it keeps attention in raiblocks for a long & sustained period of time. This is exactly what every blockchain startup should have done or be doing right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
how to sync my wallet?
Block: 38 (391934)
it will take forever to update.
I download RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_09_03_14, but when I try to extract the file only showing me some error
Try 7-zip archivator
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
if the coins has been distributed all will the faucet closed? or there will be a new coins created in order the faucet keep running ?
Yes, it will be closed  after distribution. There is no way to create new coins except Genesis transaction
Activity: 8
Hello from the third world....

Dev's are doing an incredible job by distributing xrb to the public and if they want to make this currency popular they would like to distribute xrb to every corner of the world. Pools are banned so that is a good thing, but the main question is How do they make ppl to retain xrb ?

raiblocks bank or something like that can be a start, they can put it on the faucet page and when ppl claim they should see a tab that provides an option of holding this coin as a long term investment in the wallet or the bank, if ppl save xrb for long term they will get some sort off interest as xrb coins may be 3-4 % or more but i m very sure if ppl see that option they will hold the coin, not everyone but some of them and this way the distributed currency will grow very well, coz what ppl r doing they are just selling xrb for btc. They got to come up with a method so that ppl get the coin and hold it for long term benefits. Plus they got to have a news tab on their site so that ppl can view all latest developments.

May be the faucet is put down so that they can work on something else. Faucet management is a tough job coz they are paying every hour. however it's all good and Good luck to the dev's.  Cheesy  Cheesy
Jump to: