Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 300. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We should stop complaining here.
The job of dev is not an easy job and It can not be completed in a short time.
SO, Please wait. Ok

It's really sad many ppl don't understand that real development is very hard. And there's a serious tech behind Rai Blocks. We need to be very patient!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I don't understand those people that just know how complain when this faucet is totally free, besides they work so hard just to keep open raiblocks, instead of complain at least give some thanks...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
if the coins has been distributed all will the faucet closed? or there will be a new coins created in order the faucet keep running ?
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Wow that's great that the faucet is helping you in your daily needs, how much mrai are you earning in a day anyway?
When faucet works fine I can solve around 500-700 captchas per hour. Thats good enough for me, but it would be boring and tiresome to solve captchas all day and on the other hand it is not good to have income just from one source, so I work just maybe 2 or 3 hours a day on raiblocks faucet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yeah, sorry for nagging devs too. Just kind of weird when one said ~14h is all it will take. If there is any way we can help, let us know
Activity: 46
We should stop complaining here.
The job of dev is not an easy job and It can not be completed in a short time.
SO, Please wait. Ok
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
@Byte16 come on guys, launch it sooner, people are starving because of faucet being down. I know many people work their whole day claiming this faucet just to feed their families and young children. Just launch it sooner, I know it doesn't take much effort.
You shouldn't rely on free faucet giveaway as main source of income
Mike with Colin are working to fix payments. When payments are fixed they will reopen the faucet.
that's quite fair mate for those who wasn't received there payments yet and while we are waiting for the faucets to reopen and fixed better also to
do some trades so the coin will move much better  and attract more people who doesn't have any idea with this project not only a free mrai which
will help people to have some btc but also a project that will grow after sometime.
Activity: 112
Don't take much effort?? Whoah if you're so great then go ahead and volunteer to fix the faucet. The devs don't owe you anything! You sound so demanding. Chill.

what's the exact problem needed to be fixed? Captchas take too slow to load? Put the image generator on a different server that's a little more powerful. It might be that the library generating captchas is also too inefficient, so look for alternatives that have a better performance. Or just use the most popular image captcha library, which should already be optimised.

nah, dude.
it's just one way to earn online.
there's a lot of other way, pick one which suits you better, no need to push dev. to do their job.

i don't get why people are nagging about this.
Don't take much effort?? Whoah if you're so great then go ahead and volunteer to fix the faucet. The devs don't owe you anything! You sound so demanding. Chill.

what's the exact problem needed to be fixed? Captchas take too slow to load? Put the image generator on a different server that's a little more powerful. It might be that the library generating captchas is also too inefficient, so look for alternatives that have a better performance. Or just use the most popular image captcha library, which should already be optimised.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
@Byte16 come on guys, launch it sooner, people are starving because of faucet being down. I know many people work their whole day claiming this faucet just to feed their families and young children. Just launch it sooner, I know it doesn't take much effort.
Mike with Colin are working to fix payments. When payments are fixed they will reopen the faucet.

@Byte16 not saying it's me who is relying on faucet, but I know many people in India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nepal can't find a job and until they get a job, they claim this faucet all the time to feed their families, otherwise they would die off starving.

What happens after December 31? Can't the team just keep the faucet running as is?

Die off starving? Seriously? This is too much bro and it's kind of degrading to the people who are living in those places. Just like what the devs previously stated people should not rely on the faucet for their daily needs especially for food, they should find other sources of income.

I think after December 31st the dev's will change the way the coins are being distributed which is a good move I'm sure they are sick and tired of people like you who always complain about the faucet and rush things when they are fixing some issues. Don't take much effort?? Whoah if you're so great then go ahead and volunteer to fix the faucet. The devs don't owe you anything! You sound so demanding. Chill.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

@Byte16 not saying it's me who is relying on faucet, but I know many people in India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nepal can't find a job and until they get a job, they claim this faucet all the time to feed their families, otherwise they would die off starving.

What happens after December 31? Can't the team just keep the faucet running as is?
so sad to see this post i dont want to post but my mind telling me that i need to post in this topic,i think if the faucet run until december 31 only,try to find a work while the faucet is still here please dont say that the reason why they starving because the faucet dont have obligation in any person here
@Byte16 @RaiBlocksCommunityWill so what's the estimation for relaunch date? Could you please tell me a more specific date & time? Already waiting for 1.5 days
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Today i will try new wallet v8.0 . i will write here if i have some problems with sync or other problems.
Activity: 46
I think you should accelerate the release of the coin. And then we should focus on developing and bringing it to the big trading floor.

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Due to recent attacks we are doing great work to improve faucet health. Please be patient.

Also, as Byte16 told, I suggest to don't rely too much on XRB faucet as mainly income source. My role in the project will expire on 31 December 2017, I can't ensure distribution will continue on faucet after that date.

Working, bye.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 81
how can i join https://raiblocks.slack.com/? please some help,,, thanks a lot
Activity: 70
What happen to the faucet? Maintaince all the time . Hope you guys fix it soon cause i already checked twitter and no announcer about this problem.
Jump to: