Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 317. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Error deserializing config and error initializing node

Help me please.
Activity: 28
how to install it gives an error
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I installed the new 8.0 Rai Wallet, and it works fine! Great work!

But i lost my password. I already have my seed imported, but i can not unlock, because the password is incorrect. How can i change?

Thanx in advance!

After importing your seed you don't need a password.
Try clicking unlock with an empty password. Should work ;-)
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Announcement

The RaiBlocks Team are pleased to announce the release of RaiBlocks Wallet 8.0 for Windows 64bit, Mac OS X and Linux. This is a major upgrade with significant improvements in the speed and reliability of wallet syncing. Other changes include the addition of new RPC as well as upgrading of the included submodules. It is recommended that RaiBlocks users upgrade their desktop/pc wallets to this latest version. The team recognise that the GUI has not been upgraded - it was felt that backend reliability was more important to improve.
At this point 32bit systems are not supported due to the block lattice file system exceeding 32bit OS limitations - it is advised to either upgrade your OS or use an online wallet.

To download please go to https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0

While the wallet has been tested extensively for further feedback please go to #new_wallet on the RaiBlocks slack channel.

Some Changes:

• Reorganized the bootstrap code to be more readable and also fixed a number of edge cases where it would start from the beginning
  • Votes coming off the network no longer cause an IO write every time greatly reducing running IO
  • Blocks are processed in a single queue greatly reducing bootstrap disk IO
  • Fixed issue where network requests would wait for IO to complete lowering throughput

• Fixed issue where log rotation size couldn't be changed
  • Fixed an issue where the database resizing could cause a crash
  • Tracking and displaying peer version number in GUI and RPCs
  • Fixed a number of issues found with clang sanitizers

Good jobs dev..
A bright future for this coin, more fast to sync and transaction..it's time to add new exchange and start to the moon

Thanks devs. You guys did a fantastic job on the wallet. Installed and started syncing back from "0". It's fast because it's already 1/3 of the current blocks sync. Hopefully I won't encounter issues once I import the seed. I'll update you guys once done.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
could confirm that wallet is now syncing fully in about an hour, which is light speed compared to 99% of the other wallets out there.....IMHO there shouldn´t be any barriers now for a listing on bigger exchanges and the ability to present this coin to broader audicence Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0
In Windows Server 2016 when start wallet i have error: "Error initializing node"
Send full system spec to PM
Activity: 447
I've downloaded the latest version of the wallet but I keep getting some sort of 'configuration error' when I try to load it but when I open the old wallet (version 7.8.3) its still working. Any idea what's happening here?

Try to delete Config.json

Thanks man. This looks like it has worked.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
after reading those good feedback regarding to the wallet updates I seen that it will be another good chance to buy xrb as we are almost getting near with
listing inside trex buying and storing the coin inside our wallets would be the best one to then wait till it reach trex maybe just an idea why not also have a
PoS system aside from faucets claiming dev?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
Hi guys,

I installed the new 8.0 Rai Wallet, and it works fine! Great work!

But i lost my password. I already have my seed imported, but i can not unlock, because the password is incorrect. How can i change?

Thanx in advance!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
I've downloaded the latest version of the wallet but I keep getting some sort of 'configuration error' when I try to load it but when I open the old wallet (version 7.8.3) its still working. Any idea what's happening here?

Try to delete Config.json
Activity: 447
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
Congrats on the new wallet release! With faucet reset we are good to rock n roll!
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
Faucet should restart on Monday 28 August.
Activity: 46
Announcement

The RaiBlocks Team are pleased to announce the release of RaiBlocks Wallet 8.0 for Windows 64bit, Mac OS X and Linux. This is a major upgrade with significant improvements in the speed and reliability of wallet syncing. Other changes include the addition of new RPC as well as upgrading of the included submodules. It is recommended that RaiBlocks users upgrade their desktop/pc wallets to this latest version. The team recognise that the GUI has not been upgraded - it was felt that backend reliability was more important to improve.
At this point 32bit systems are not supported due to the block lattice file system exceeding 32bit OS limitations - it is advised to either upgrade your OS or use an online wallet.

To download please go to https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0

While the wallet has been tested extensively for further feedback please go to #new_wallet on the RaiBlocks slack channel.

Some Changes:

• Reorganized the bootstrap code to be more readable and also fixed a number of edge cases where it would start from the beginning
  • Votes coming off the network no longer cause an IO write every time greatly reducing running IO
  • Fixed issue where network requests would wait for IO to complete lowering throughput

Good jobs dev..
A bright future for this coin, more fast to sync and transaction..it's time to add new exchange and start to the moon
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
The Faucet still says under maintenance !!

Is it only me ?
Announcement

We've had to stop the faucet payment system, the faucet will go into full maintenance very soon. We appreciate that the system has degraded recently and a key team member has been away - its got to a point where we can't keep it going so it has been decided to pause it for at least 1 week so that we can adjust the system to be more robust. Please remember that the faucet is a massive project, serving millions of captcha's an hour, at one point we calculated that it was 10% of google recaptcha's traffic (in the old days).

As the faucet hasn't gone into maintenance yet @clemahieu will run the payout script once it does to allow the backlog to be paid and then it will pause.

More importantly for the RaiBlocks ecosystem/economy there has been loads of work on improving the wallet - this is vital for success and actually we hope will help the faucet, a more reliable wallet means that people can collect their own xrb rather then rely on online service (the dreaded pools). As has been reported in the newsletter the wallet has made lots of progress, its being extensively tested and will be here soon. While the faucet is in maintenance some of the focus is going to be on getting this release out.

Thanks

RaiBlocks Team
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The Faucet still says under maintenance !!

Is it only me ?
Activity: 282
Announcement

Some Changes:

Thanks for the hardwork Raiblocks devteam Grin
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0
In Windows Server 2016 when start wallet i have error: "Error initializing node"
Why you run wallet on Windows Server?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
No choice but to upgrade to 64-bit. So far you guys have a good feedback on the latest release. I'll try this.
Activity: 12
Fully synced in about an hour, that's an amazing improvement compared to the previous builds. Great job!
Jump to: