Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 316. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
When will Raiblock's wallet sync faster? I'm getting this feeling if it doesn't sync faster, it will become useless to make transactions on the network as you have to wait for synchronization every time your wallet is offline for quite some time.
Its very long time to sync for me, its 4 hours now and im still not half of the whole blocks.
I hope the new wallet update will make the syncing process faster.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
When will Raiblock's wallet sync faster? I'm getting this feeling if it doesn't sync faster, it will become useless to make transactions on the network as you have to wait for synchronization every time your wallet is offline for quite some time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
fucked up version 8.0.0
bitch it is a fucking wallet is not installed how to install
leave it open for download
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
'Status: Running, Block: 2092052 (66500)'

Does this mean that the wallet has completed syncing?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
according to what I've read faucets will be open again tomorrow do you have any updates or information what will be the captcha will looks like
is that will bring back the old ways or newer one that we had which is really difficult to collect Mrai? thanks to whoever that will notice my
question and helpful enough answer me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
how to install it gives an error
Send PM with details

Error deserializing config and error initializing node

Help me please.
Send PM with details
I installed the rai wallet on my laptop and set one password which I cannot remember. I locked the wallet and need to unlock it but cannot do so without the password. Can some kind hearted person please explain how to reset the rai wallet password? I tried looking in the raiblockscommunity website but could not find anything there too.
There is no way to reset desktop wallet password of course
My wallet says block 34 (352188). How should I interpret this? How can I check to which block it has to synchronise before ready?
34 blocks in ledger, 350k downloaded to be stored in ledger. How should be about 2996k in ledger
Activity: 81
I installed the rai wallet on my laptop and set one password which I cannot remember. I locked the wallet and need to unlock it but cannot do so without the password. Can some kind hearted person please explain how to reset the rai wallet password? I tried looking in the raiblockscommunity website but could not find anything there too.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
My wallet says block 34 (352188). How should I interpret this? How can I check to which block it has to synchronise before ready?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
can someone explain how to install the fucking administration won't explain silence like bitches fucking website

what do you mean administration? do you mean how to install raiblocks and with administration status on your computer? simple install the client and run it as administrator, nothing more Smiley
Activity: 9
How XRB facucet works? can any explain me it?

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/form.php

This is official website of raiblocks. you can get every information here. But now it is under maintenance. Most probably it will complete by tomorrow.
Activity: 583
How XRB facucet works? can any explain me it?
Activity: 9
Faucet should restart on Monday 28 August.

Appriciate your hard work and service.
Activity: 8
Seems like this still has a load of work to do before they can hope to get on the level of IOTA. Wallet is certainly better than qt but is far from normie ready like they want. Still can't get it to sync properly. It also says transactions are instant but mine has been unconfirmed for a day now.
the detailed setting explain
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
RaiBlocks has about 1% of the daily volume of IOTA. If RaiBlocks would have a similar market cap, its price would be $23. Long way to go but not impossible.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
Error deserializing config and error initializing node

Help me please.
Try to delete Config.json
Jump to: