Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 380. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
is there any chance the old wallet can still catch up with this sync issue or do i need to download a new wallet so i can sync and use my wallet?
i have almost 2k Mrai which is stuck inside my old wallet and its almost 2 days that i'm trying to solve my issue so i can sell my hard earned mrai can somebody help me?
What version and block count?
7.5.0 version and 1432997 blocks any help from this bytes?  its been a week and im worried about those claims that i did before it happen, i stop for a while claiming rai's just needed to fixed this issue and then go back and keep claiming, hope to hear better resolution from here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
-snip-
Hi, we released this today - its a web wallet for $XRB, its still in beta but has been tested for a few weeks, appreciate its a simple interface but functionality is more important. Hopefully along with the telegram wallet bot this will allow people to use $XRB without having to constantly sync their desktop wallet.
In regards to rep - it is a third part wallet but I've work with the main dev and have contributed to the main raiblocks wallet (the new splash screen for example) and also run @raiblockstradebot. Hope thats enough to reassure people.
Official channel on telegram is @yaprai and we've started a twitter account @yaprai_wallet.
Hi. Good to see some development around the project.
Maybe you could help with solving the mystery of vanishing help to devs ratio?
I was asking this on slack channel but no one was able to help.
In short: despite working with "help to devs" option on, ratio of "help"claims to normal claims is slowly decreasing.
There is no matter of which browser I'm using or what device. Maybe you could turn developers attention to this issue.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Online wallet RaiBlocks...

https://yapraiwallet.space/

Anyone used this?

Hi, we released this today - its a web wallet for $XRB, its still in beta but has been tested for a few weeks, appreciate its a simple interface but functionality is more important. Hopefully along with the telegram wallet bot this will allow people to use $XRB without having to constantly sync their desktop wallet.
In regards to rep - it is a third part wallet but I've work with the main dev and have contributed to the main raiblocks wallet (the new splash screen for example) and also run @raiblockstradebot. Hope thats enough to reassure people.

Official channel on telegram is @yaprai and we've started a twitter account @yaprai_wallet.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://twitter.com/bubblebobble123/status/872936269793415168
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Anyone used this?

A disclaimer reads: The XRB deposited is a donation to the dev.  Grin Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
TROUBLE PROCESSING CLAIMS. ERROR CODE: 200

what is this?

Some server error. Solved
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

Anyone used this?
Activity: 379
Quick question to anyone who has bought this on Mercatox - how do you withdraw to your own wallet.  The address provided in the wallet app, has "xrb_" at the front - should I remove this part?  Or should I keep it?  Can someone give an example of sending from Mercotox to another place?  Thanks.
dont remove!!! all addresses begins with "xrb_"
Activity: 379
TROUBLE PROCESSING CLAIMS. ERROR CODE: 200

what is this?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Has anyone successfully cheated at mining this?

Nope there has never been anything insane since its release, it is mined with google reCaptchas.
Cheating anything related to google is almost impossible Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

is this news legitimate? is that actually the developer? whoa.

yes, that is the actual developer.

XRB is a hidden gem that is yet to reach its full potential.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
please remember that the chain has an attack vector of bootstrap poisoning
you mean it can contain malware or it can be with fake blockchain?
At least more researching from the things that are not desirable of all people, that it would harm if it really happened ...

This blockchain has been around for over 2 years and is proven tech with zero double spends or substantial hiccups or "hacks" in that amount of time. Everyone is welcome to their own opinion, but one thing is for sure is that the developer is one of the best you can acquire, and in cryptoland, that's gold, constant work is going into this weekly (as seen here: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master)

Its all just a matter of time before we hit larger exchanges, this currency, is the next x100. we are slowly ramping up with natural growth 300sat - 600sat - 1000sat - 1400 sat.. i think you all know whats next... the price is not increasing randomly, its increasing because people see potential, when was the last time you seen persistent $40,000 daily volume every single day on a brand new unknown exchange. raiblocks has a extremely high demand. Buy and hold boys - this one is the buy everyone dreams of, only hindered by low volume exchanges - estimated marketcap 100million ~37x current marketcap - with a short to mid term goal. If you inspect BitGrail, sell walls are diminishing, no one wants to give up raiblocks - a measly 27btc stopping it from surging from 1400sat -> 8000 sat - a casual 6x in price, but lets not accept a measly 6x return, lets hold for the 100x and be able to tell your family you can support them all for the rest of their lives.

This currency fixes all of bitcoins problems in one foul swoop - instant transactions, completely free transactions & extreme blockchain scaling - its what bitcoin should be.

Perhaps some kind of partnership incoming  Wink
This is just info on one of the many developers/contributors of RaiBlocks.

#DYOR

is this news legitimate? is that actually the developer? whoa.
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
2000+ captchas / hour  , get paid every second hour with 100+ MRAI:

Look at my new video:
https://youtu.be/XMidZ81YdOM

no verify button click needed, just open 10x the app and click the pictures..  it cannot be faster!
Activity: 5
Im sorry im newbie here, i hope im not in the wrong way. I just want to ask "Is it normal for my block count going down instead of going up?" few hours ago my block count is this 84(631974) but now became 85 (52776) and keeps moving down,.. tia...
It's not normal. Let's see where it goes

thank you for answering. i didnt run the wallet anymore the same happen when it reaches 600k + it suddenly goes back down...
im using windows 7 64bit wireless broadband i started synching this wallet for 5 days now. i already used 3 pc when i face problem but still im not successful in synching/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I don't think this is mined.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 504
renamed my config.json file and installed 7.8.4, which worked before smoothly. Now it happens....nothing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Im sorry im newbie here, i hope im not in the wrong way. I just want to ask "Is it normal for my block count going down instead of going up?" few hours ago my block count is this 84(631974) but now became 85 (52776) and keeps moving down,.. tia...
It's not normal. Let's see where it goes
Activity: 5
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am fan of this altcoin, has a big future, and hopefuly will grow on the price Smiley
when i had free time, clicked / solved a lots of recaptchas, and my best was 740/ hour.

i was tinking how to speed up the things in legal way..

then i developed something, that allows me legally without cheating to solve 2000+ captchas / hour , so i can have payout every 2 hours if i have free time. Smiley
if you want to know more, PM me

so is that fair for solver ,2000+captchas/hour. Artificial clicks may be up to 700+.

wait a sec, are people NOT actually filling out these captchas for this coin? Are you using a bot?

i am not cheating, just saving the time wasted by mouse moving and making more effective the captcha solving. you need to solve captchas, but you can do it much faster.
more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xrb-mrai-oriented-browser-for-sale-1951394
Jump to: